White Flag

Noona, Will You Ever Love Me? {HIATUS}

 

*** AN: Thank you so~ much!! Shining_Spirit for the poster, I luv  it!!

Thank you Encitaeyang, SallyTheDreamer94, SorrowfulRain, DuchessRhea, and Paolamia16 for subscribing ^^ ***


 

While clearing your throat you say, "Kai...What are you doing up so late?"

At that moment he realizes what he's doing and pulls away.

"What are you doing coming home so late!?" 

"Omo, I lost track of time. I thought you would be asleep by now."

"I thought something bad happened to you! Why didn't you answer your phone!?"

"Yeah I forgot to charge it and it died...So you were worried about me? Thank you that's sweet." 

"Well..it's just that..you never come back this late...and.."

You notice this wasn't easy for him so you say, "I promise I won't do it again."

He looks at you for a few seconds in silence and says, "Go to sleep it's late."

That night Kai was able to sleep. All that worrying made him tired.

The next morning he's a little friendlier, but he's still not acting like his old self. You feel a distance between you two. You find out he's taking dance classes again that's why you havent' seen him.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kai is talking to you again. He's still a little quiet and doesn't act like he use to. On the weekend when he doesn't have dance class you ask him to help you. He agrees. 

"You now I missed hanging out with you."

Please I beg you don't say things like that. It makes me weak.

"You know, I don't feel good. I'm going to my room. I'll help you next time."

"Are you sick? You probably feel like that because you haven't been sleeping good."

"Yeah that must be it. I'm going to sleep."

"Do you want me to bring you anything?"

"No it's fine. I'm fine."

 

 

You don't give up, you continue to ask him to help you in the kitchen. The only thing you wanted was to communicate with him again. You felt that erge to help him, you felt sorry for him. He seemed to down and pitiful. Your motherly insticts couldn't help themselves. One day while the two of you are in the kitchen you ask,

"So now are you going to tell me who you like?"

"Why do you have to bring that up?"

 

"I just want to help you. What your noona can't help you? Come on~ if you like her just..."

 

"i told you I don't like her!"

In his frustation he gets ditracted and cuts his finger. 
 
"Omo! Kai are you ok!?"
 
You walk towards him. He's trying to grab a napkin, but you take his and start washing it. He pulls his hand away and says he doesn't need your help. You tell him sharply that you are going to help him, he doesn't oppose. After washing it you brag the first aid kit. You two sit down on the kithen table while you're tending to his cut. He sees that you're dealing with his cut very terderly. He closes his eyes for a couple of seconds trying to control his feelings.
He can feel your soft warm hands touching his. He takes a deep breath and opens his eyes and looks at you. 
You don't realize this because you're busy with his hand. You say,
"You have to be more careful, pay attention to what you're doing. Do you want to deny her that much? If you like her don't fight it. Unless she's a bad person, then stay away. Is she a bad person?"

"No she's...she's actually amazing."

"You see then go for it."

Nothing is said for about a minute then he says...

"She's someone I can't like."

"Why? Does she have a boyfriend."

"No, it's nothing like that...We are too different. She grew up differently than me." 

"That doesn't matter, everyone is different...

Think about it. Why do you like her? I mean really think about it."

He sits there not saying anything. After about a minute you see him smile. You feel happy because you know you got through to him.

"Just like I told you before be true to yourself. You'll be a lot happier. Don't deny it because you'll feel miserable."

He looks at you and gives you a sweet smile. It was a lot different, you had never seen this smile before.

 

I give up, I admit it. I like her. I wont fight it anymore.

 

 

 

 


*** Hello everyone!!! It's been such a long time. I'm so~~~ sorry! My hiatus is going to be longer than expected :( but I couldn't keep you waiting for too long, so here's a chapter for all of you.

Thank you for staying with me. I promise soon I will come back. Fighting!!

I'm super tired right now, so if the chapter doesn't make sense or dissapoints I'm sorry.***