Chapter 2

What's Wrong With Him???!!!

Hyoyeon's POV

I was waiting for Kai to school together because we went to the same highschool,then, I heard his mom screaming to wake him up.. 

"Ish..that lazybutt boy.."I muttered to myself as I made my way to his front door..  

"Annyeonghaseyo..may I come in.."I said while standing infront of Kai's house.. 

"Owh..Hyoyeon-ah, please come in..Kai still not wake up yet.."Mr Kim said.. 

"I know because I heard Mrs Kim's yell from the outside..may I go helps Mrs Kim.."I ask..

"Sure.."Mr Kim said and then lead me to Kai's bedroom.. 

Then, I said thank you to Mr Kim and enter the bedroom.. and as I enter I saw Kai pulls his blanket over his head while Mrs Kim trying to pull the blanket off him.. 

I signalled Mrs Kim to leave Kai for me to settle..and when Mrs Kim making her way out from the room I bowed my head.. 

"Yah! Kim Jongin..wake up will you??"I said while I put down my school bag.. 

"Who are you??"ask Kai while rubbing his eyes.. 

"You don't know me?? Owh pity me.."I said while looking at him.. 

"Owh..it's you..what are doing here?? Leave me alone.. I want to sleep..and call me Kai.."Kai pulls his blanket back and starts to fall asleep again.. 

Suddenly,I have an idea..I slowly walk slowly towards him and screams.. 

"Kai!! There's a lizard on your bed..right beside your ear.." 

Kai was so surprised he quickly get up from his bed.. 

"Where..where.."Kai said while quickly jump on a stool.. 

I laughed out loud when I saw his reaction.. 

"Yah Kim Hyoyeon!! Are you lying? Jeez, don't ever do that again..you know that I'm afraid of lizard.."said Kai.. 

"Hahaha...if I don't do it like that you will never get up from your bed..hahaha..I should really record your reaction..It's really funny you know.."I said while laughing hard.. 

"Hahaha..laugh all you want..I will get my revenge on you..wondering about revenge..how about I do it now.."Kai said while walking slowly towards me.. 

"Y.,yah..stay right there..don't come near me.."Ï said while trying to reach for my school bag..

"Why?? Are you afraid?? Why you stop laughing??"Now, Kai was only a few inch infront of me.. 

"Yah!! Mrs Kim..help me!!.."I screamed and push Kai's body away..and runs towards the door..

Just when I open the bedroom door I heard Kai is laughing..and when I turns back to face him..I saw him laughing while rolling on the floor.. I'm so irritated with that.. 

"Hey Kim Jongin..your breath stinks..so don't laugh to hard.."I said and runs away.. 

Then I heard him screams.. 

"Kim Hyoyeon!!!!!"