Surprised!!

What's Wrong With Him???!!!

End of Flashback..

Hyoyeon 's POV

I comeback to reality when someone tapped my shoulder..When I turned around.. 

"Hyoyeon!! It is you!! How I miss you so much.." then my body is pulled to her embrance.. 

"Do you still remember me??" the girl ask me..and how come I don't know her.. She is my old bestfriend Jessica.. 

"Sica, how come you are here?? Its already a long time since I meet you...I miss you so much too.." I hugged her tightly.. 

But, when I stare at her face, there is a frown on her face.. 

"What's wrong?? You said that you are happy to see me??" I ask her.. 

"Of course I'm happy but we lost contact because of you.. right after our graduation day, you left without

any message.." Jessica replied..

" I'm so sorry..when the time is right, I will tell you the reasons..now, lets spend our time together..how about we went to amusement park??" I ask her.. 

"Are you serious?? We're already 28 for God sake.." Jessica stared at me in disbelief.. 

"Owh come on...I know you want to go.." without waiting for her reply, I pulled her to my car and we

went straight to the amusement park.. 

After a few hours.. 

"Wow, that was so much fun...I enjoyed it so much it feels like when we were in highschool.." I just giggled when I heard her.. 

"Hyoyeon-ah, why do you buy so many toys?? Who is it for??" Jessica ask.. 

I kept quiet and said, "You will know soon.." and gave her an assuring smile.. 

End of Hyoyeon's POV

Hyoyeon's House

"Wow, what a nice house you have girl.." Jessica said as she got out of the car.. 

"Well, I'm Hyoyeon right??" Hyoyeon said while gathering up the plastic filled with toys.. 

"Come on, let's get into the house.." Hyoyeon lead their way to the main door..just right after she opens the door..

"Omma!!!" A little girl around 9 years old welcomed them.. 

'Omma?? What's happening here' Jessica said to herself..she stares at Hyoyeon who is hugging the girl as if asking for an explanation.. 

"It's a long story..just like I said when the right time comes I will tell you everything.." Hyoyeon said..

A few minutes later..

While they were enjoying a cup of tea in the living room..the door bell rings.. 

'It must be him..punctual as usual' Hyoyeon said to herself.. 

"Jessica, don't ask me anything about the kid and everything..I will tell you later..promise me you will act normally?" Hyoyeon ask.. 

"Okay I promise.." Jessica knows these past few years Hyoyeon had kept something..especially

when she suddenly left her and GG..she promised to herself when Hyoyeon tells her about the secret,

she will stay by her side and help Hyoyeon as much as she could.. 

Hyoyeon's open the door and Jessica could recognize a familiar figure.. 

"Doojoon..."Jessica said silently...