What??? This can't be...

What's Wrong With Him???!!!

Today is Exo and Snsd practice day for their dance competition..they had start gathering at Suho's dance studio.... 

No one's POV

"Hey. Hyoyeon nuna...do you know where is Kai??" ask Suho.. 

"Anniyo...wae??"reply Hyoyeon while avoiding looking at Suho.. 

"Isange..because both of you always go anywhere together..hmmph.." said Suho to himself...

Before Hyoyeon can answer back, Kai arrived with that Girl..

"Hey guys, I would like to introduce you guys to my new friend, Naeun.." said Kai.. 

"Owh...annyeonghaseyo..."all the Exo boys are all with silly smiles on their faces... 

Kai brings Naeun to s and sit with them at the sofa in the studio...eventhough Kai walk

passed by Hyoyeon, he totally ignores her and did'nt realised she was there.. 

Even the other Snsd members are neglected by the Exo guys.. 

"Hello guys?? When are we going to start practicing??" ask Sooyoung.. 

"Don't you see we have a guest here?? You guys practice first or do whatever you want.."Kris said in an annoying tone.. 

"What??" all the Snsd members are so shocked.. 

"Hmmm...actually I brought some of my friends along..woud'nt you mind??" Nauen said out of the sudden.. 

All the boys starts to jump around in excitement.. 

"Hey..cool down..you guys will thank me after this..Naeun-ah, you can call them now.." said Kai.. 

Then, Naeun make a phonecall...few minutes later, 6 girls enters the dance studio.. 

"Annyeonghaseyo..."the 6 of the girls said.. 

"Owh..come2x..join us.." said Baekhyun..

All the Exo boys starts their chat with the 7 girls who called themselves A-pink.. 

The Snsd girls just stand staring at the Exo boys in disbelief... 

" Girls, let's go.."said Hyoyeon and leave the dance studio...the other girls also tag along..

When they step out of the studio, all they can hear are the Exo and A-pink laughters..