Chapter 36

What's Wrong With Him???!!!

Kai's office 

 

"Joanne, please come in.." 

Kai leans back to his chair after calling her secretary.. Few seconds later, a knock on the door.. 

"Come in.." Kai calls.. 

Then, Joanne, her secretary slowly walks in to her boss room.. 

"Do you need anything sir?" ask Joanne while holding a small book and a pen.. 

"Can you find any houses for sold?? Bungalows should be good.." said Kai with a straight face while playing with his pen.. 

"Is that all sir??" 

"Yes.. that's all.. the faster, the better.. You could leave now.." 

After his secretary leaves his room, a big grin forms.. Then, he chuckled.. From the corner of his eyes he noticed his phone.. With a big smile, he grabs it.. 

His smile grow wider when he take a good look of his wallpaper.. Hyoyeon and Hyongin are both smiling brightly in the picture.. Suddenly, he feels like missing them both so much even though he had just visited them yesterday.. 

'Should I give her a call?' Kai thought to himself.. after a few minutes of contemplating, he decided to call Hyoyeon.. 

After a few rings, his call is answered.. 

"Yobseyo??" Kai said.. 

"Oh! Yobseyo.. Kai-ah, why??" Kai is smiling from ear to ear after hearing her voice.. 

"What are you doing??" ask Kai.. 

"Working of course haha.. seriously what do you want Kai-ssi??" ask Hyoyeon.. 

"Yah!! aishh.. I miss you what else.. I miss you jagiya.."said Kai in a romantic tone..

"Eeeww.. stop being gross.. we had just met yesterday.. hahaha.." even though Hyoyeon reply it like that but her face is already a deep crimson..

"You're not romantic at all hmmph.. I'll come over for dinner okay.. See you tonight.. Bye.. Love you.." Kai immediately cut off the calls..

Kai let out a big laugh because he knows Hyoyeon will be really dumbfounded right now.. Imagining her face make him happy and he feels like all his stress have blown away.. 

 

Hyoyeon's Office

"Kai.. Yah Kim Jongin.. Aishh.." Hyoyeon is really dumbfounded when Kai suddenly hang up his call.. 

But then, she chuckled to herself.. She never thought she could witness Kai's childishness ever again.. 

Hyoyeon check her time, it's already lunch time.. Which means she needs to pick up her baby..

Therefore, she turn off her computer and tidy up her office table by setting aside her works..

Before she leaves, she informs her boss aka Yoon Doojoon that she will have a half time today.. 

"Anything wrong??" ask Doojoon.. 

"Well... someone is coming over again.." 

Doojoon gives her a knowing smile.. which slowly turning into a smirk.. 

"Aigoo.. this new lovely love birds, could not leave each others for a long time huh.." 

"Shut up Doojoon.. you and Jessica are just the same.. oh well, I better leave now.. Hyongin must have finished

school, see you around.." 

 

 

20 minutes later, Hyoyeon arrives at Hyongin kindergarden.. From afar, she could see Hyongin is waiting at the 

front gate with her teacher.. 

"Hyongin-ah.." called out Hyoyeon... 

"Omma!!" 

"Seongsaenim, thank you for waiting with her.. we'll get going first.. Hyongin-ah, say thank you and goodbye.." 

"Thank you and goodbye teacher.." Hyongin gives a polite bow.. 

"Ne...haha.." replied her teacher before patting her head.. 

"Hyongin-ah, what do you want to eat for dinner??" ask Hyoyeon once they got on the car.. 

"Meat!! I want meat!!"Hyongin hyped up.. 

"Hahahaha.. arasso, let's get going to the market then.. hah! and one more, appa will join us for dinner..." 

"Sinchayo omma?? yay!!!!" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hmm.. i'm sorry for the long hiatus.. and I realised that the subcribers had been decreasing.. oh well, it's okay.. It's 

my fault anyway.. Thank you to the subscribers who still loyal to this story.. I love you guys!!!