Epilogue

What's Wrong With Him???!!!

Hyoyeon was standing at the veranda and looking at who knows what.. She seems so immersed with the scenery.. Laughter of children was heard which caught her mind back and she averted her eyes looking from where the sounds come from..

Two siblings were running and chasing each other.. The sister was chasing her younger brother while pretending to be a monster causing the little one to laugh while trying to safe himself.. Hyoyeon chuckles by the sight.. She felt her chest had become light and she could take a deep breath of relief..

She turns away from the sight and carefully makes her way out of the room.. As the stairs are a bit steep, she takes a slow step one by one till she reached the ground.. When she was about to walk to the main door, a loud bang was heard coming from the kitchen.. Hyoyeon shakes her head while putting her hand on her cheek because she knows who causes the sound..

She cancelled her intention to see the kids and makes her way to the kitchen.. Taking slow steps towards the kitchen and slowly taking a peek to what happen in there..  There standing a man who was wearing a pink apron which was hers, looking like a klutz trying to fried something in the pan, at the same time chopping  some ingredients.. It was no other than the almighty Kim Jongin..

The kitchen was a mess with flours everywhere and onion peels on the kitchen floor.. It seems he was too busy with his doings without realising someone was watching him..

“Need any help Mr?”

“Tskk.. ahh…ahh.. its hurt”

Suddenly Kai let out a groan as he had hurt his finger with the knife which he was holding as he was surprised with Hyoyeon’s sudden question.. Hyoyeon quickly approach him to take a look at his finger.. Feeling guilty, she quickly takes him to the sink and wash the blood from the cut..

“Stay..”

“Where are you going?”

Hyoyeon didn’t answer but she went to take the emergency kit and take out a plaster for him..

“There.. Mianhae..” said Hyoyeon while caressing his finger..

“Hey, its okay.. it’s just a small cut.. yah.. yah.. don’t cry..aigoo..” Hyoyeon suddenly sobbing hard causes him to panick.. He quickly pulls her and hugs her tight while soothing her hair and keeps saying its okay to calm her down..  Hyoyeon slowly calms down and hugs him back tightly.. Both of them was lost in each other membrance until they smell something burning..

“OH NO!” He quickly release the hug and turn off the stove..

“I guess we have to have dinner outside..”

Hyoyeon laughs at him..

“I’ll tell the children”

 

 

Later that night

Hyoyeon put both Hyongin and Joyeon to bed and kisses both of them a goodnight kiss while Kai was leaning against the door frame witnessing all of it..

“Goodnight kids..” said Kai before switching off the lights and closes the door..

Both of them then enters their bedroom, Hyoyeon climbs up the bed meanwhile Kai fetch his towel and goes to the bathroom to get ready for bed..

Hyoyeon making herself comfortable on the bed and take a book from the table lamp to read it.. It was her everyday routine before going to sleep.. When Kai get out from the bathroom, Hyoyeon’s eyes never left him and follows everything he does.. Kai who noticed she is staring at him turns himself facing her..

“I know I’m handsome so  I understand you loves to watch me..” said Kai while smirking while making his way to the bed..  

Hyoyeon just rolls her eyes and regretting her action.. She decided to ignore him and continue reading..

“Hey, don’t ignore me.. I’m still here you know..”

Hyoyeon didn’t give any reaction and just continue her reading.. Kai didn’t give up so he continues to stare at her and poking her cheeks.. When he still didn’t get the attention he wants, he starts poking her sides and aims at her tickles spots.. Then, the tickling session started and Hyoyeon keeps on asking for Kai to stop while laughing..

Kai finally stops and quickly hugs her..

Hyoyen looks up at him and studies his face.. Slowly she lifts her hand to touch his cheeks and carefully caresses her thumb..

Kai who had his eyes close slowly open his eyes and looks at her.. He let out a small smile before pecking her lips..

“Hey, are you crying again? What did I do this time?”

“Kai, I’m sorry.. because of me you lose everything, your wealth, your family.. I’m such a bad person..”

“Why did you bring up that again? I told you that I choose to be with you.. Wealth, we can find it, family, I believe with time I can have it back but if I lose you, there will no other that can replace you.. and all these years with you were the happiest moments in my life “

“Kai, can we go back to visit our family, it’s already been 5 years since we see them.. Should we go back and apologize..”

Kai let out a deep sigh.. It’s not that he don’t want to go back and visit his and her family but he was too scared for their reaction.. For him, they still can’t forgive him and her for running away.. For 5 years, they build their small family far away from their home country slowly till now they have lived a more comfortable life with their own efforts..

“Kai-ah.. please say something..” his thoughts is interrupted by Hyoyeon..

“Hyoyeon-ah, what if they still didn’t forgive us and decides to break us apart again.. I can’t bear to lose you again, lose Hyongin, Joyeon and him or her..” said while slowly caressing Hyoyeon’s baby bump..

“We are in this together okay? If they still against us, I promise we’ll come back here as soon as possible and I’ll never mention about going back for a long time..”

Kai looks down at Hyoyeon’s and push some of her hair strands.. The pleading eyes and chubby cheeks making her looks so cute and causes him to steal another kiss..

“Yah! Answer me first..” said Hyoyeon and playfully hit him after the stolen kiss..

“Ha.. alright.. I’ll try to free some time from my working schedule next week but will you be okay to be on plane for long hours like this?”

“I can manage because it is still small so it doesn’t pain that much..”

“If you say so my wifey..”

“Hihihi.. I love you hubby, goodnight” said Hyoyeon who slowly closing her eyes while tighten her hold at her hubby’s torso..

“I love you too wifey.. goodnight..”said Kai and kisses her forehead before slowly drift to dreamland.. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I don't know if this can be considered as epilogue but yeah there you go!! The last chapter.. Hope you guys like it and i'm so sorry for the long wait.. FINALLY i got inspiration and plus I finished school.. 

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS STORY!!