Reunited

What's Wrong With Him???!!!

The next morning.. 

 

Hyoyeon slowly open her eyes as she trying to fight the sleepiness. As she fully awakes, an angelic face welcomes her sight sleeping peacefully infront of her. She unknowlingly smiling and slowly brings her finger to trace his face.. As her slight touch nearing his lips, the other half starting to stir as a sign his slumber had been disturb.. Hyoyeon quickly removed her finger from his face and pretending to sleep.. When she feels like there is no more movement, she slowly peeks to see if he asleep again.. Unfortunately, as she opens her eyes a warm smile greets her which causing her cheeks to burn.. 

"Good morning.." his husky voice greets her and soon folloed with a light peck on her temple.. 

She still could not believe she is now in his arms laying together on the hospital bed.. She also could not grasp the reality that yesterday, her love towards him finally has been  returned.. The kisses they shared yesterday is still fresh in her mind.. Without she realised, a blushing smile had formed and he noticed it.. 

"What are you thinking?? Is it me??" He chuckled.. 

Hyoyeon blush even more when Kai notice her daydreaming.. 

"Why should i think about you?? Please, there are many other things to think of duh.." Hyoyeon sits up and leaving the laying Kai dumbfounded.. 

Kai then chuckled and also sits up.. He slowly brings his arms on her waist and hold her securely while resting his chin on her shoulder..

"Kai.." 

"Hmm.." 

"I never thought we will be.. you know.. like this??" said Hyoyeon slowly.. 

"Me too.. I never thought I would fall in love with you and I'm grateful that I did.. Hmmm, why didn't i realise it earlier.. If i did, we will be a happy family for a long time already" said Kai with a sad tone.. 

"Kai, we couldn't predict what will happen to us.. I'm also grateful that you finally loves me.. Thank you for being with me right now.." Hyoyeon lift her head up to face Kai and staring into his dark eyes.. 

Kai replied her stare with a smile before slowly bringing his lips to meet her's.. 

But their romantic session is being disturbed when the ward door is being push and a loud greeting greets both  Kai and Hyoyeon.. Their lips automatically disconnected and surprised look plastered on their faces..

"Hyoyeon!!!!"

"Well, look what we have here.. I think we all needs an explanation.." said Chanyeol upon seeing Kai and Hyoyeon..

Hyoyeon quickly push Kai's hand away from her waist and trying to stand up.. But, Kai is faster to reach her and bring her back to him.. 

"Yah! Let go.. They are all here.." Hyoyeon still trying to release herself from Kai's grip but it only useless when Kai tighten his hold.. 

"Guys, how about Hyongin.. Who take care of her??" ask Kai to the Exo and Snsd members who is here to visit Hyoyeon.. and of course ignoring the pouting and blushing Hyoyeon beside him.. 

"Don't worry.. me and Seohyun will take her here.. because the doctor said she can leave the ward today.. But the doctor needs to do final examination, so that's why we're here for the time being.." said Yoona.. 

"Hmmm.. we still need an explanation you know??" said Luhan.. 

Kai smiles before turning his gaze towards Hyoyeon before facing back to his friends.. 

"We're an item now.." said Kai.. 

"Err.. that's it?? There are no how's and when it happen??" Lay rolls his eyes after Kai's simple statement.. 

"Well, it's a long story and I don't want to bring up the past again.. The only thing you guys should know is i'm Hyongin's real father.." 

"What???" all Snsd and Exo members who are there in the ward are in disbelief.. well, except for Jessica.. 

"I'm happy for both of you.. Kai, please take care of her.. She have been through enough.." said Jessica.. All heads turn to her as if questioning about what is she talking about.. 

"Jessica is the only one know about this... Girls, it's not i don't want to tell the truth to you guys but it's just too complicated.." said Hyoyeon while looking at her members applogetically.. 

"It's okay dear.. we'll understand soon.." said Yuri.. 

"Well, I think it's time for Hyongin to reunite with her parents don't you guys think?? Come one Seohyun, let's bring her here.." With that, Yoona and Seohyun leaves the others to get Hyongin... 

"Kai, i think you should ask the doctor if Hyoyeon could discharge today too.." said Jessica.. 

Kai slowly released his grips from Hyoyeon and heavily getting off the bed.. 

"Bro, it's not like you will leave her forever.. it's just to go outside the ward and ask the doctor.." said Baekhyun which brings the others to laughter.. 

"Yah!!" Kai then leaves with a shade pink on his cheeks.. 

Few minutes later, Seohyun and Yoona are back with Hyongin who is running to her mother.. 

"Omma!!" Hyongin jump onto the bed and sits on Hyoyeon lap's.. 

"How are you dear?? Are you feeling fine??" ask Hyoyeon while patting her daughter hair.. 

"Hehehe.. I'm already fine omma.." Hyongin said with cute giggles.. 

The others are in awe seeing the close relationship between a mother and her daughter.. 

Then, Kai enters the ward with a great news..

"Hyo, you can discharged today.. Oh, Hyongin-ah, you're here??" 

Hyongin faces Kai before divert her attention to her mother again as if asking attention.. Hyoyeon nodded as a sign Hyongin could go to Kai.. 

Hyongin hurriedly left her mother's lap and runs to Kai's arms.. 

"Hyongin-ah, could you call me appa??" ask Kai after lifting Hyongin up.. 

Hyongin hesitated a bit but when Hyoyeon said to call him with appa, she gladly do it.. "Appa.."

"Hyongin-ah, what if Kai ahjussi be your appa??" ask Sehun.. 

"I like it!! hehehe" 

"So, from now on.. call me appa okay??" said Kai.. 

"Omma, can I??" 

Hyoyeon gives her daughter a smile before nodding her head slightly.. 

"Yay!!!! Appa!!" said Hyongin before hugging Kai.. 

All the members in the ward are happy to see the reunion of a child with her father.. They are all hoping the happiness will last forever.. 

 

 

 

But... will it last?? 

 

 

 

 

 

I hope you guys enjoy reading it.. I want to end it here but it seems to lack something.. I'll try my best to update soon.. but with studies right now, I can't promise it to be soon.. so, i hope you guys will wait for it.. 

Thank you for the new subscribers and the support.. I love you guys!!! Hihihihi 

And sorry again for not updating for a long time, I have internet problems and busy with studies.. 

 And can you guys do me a favor, please don't pushing me to update soon.. i really appreciate you guys comments.. it's just that i'm having a hard time to update.. i really love you guys..