Chapter 3

What's Wrong With Him???!!!

Hyoyeon's POV

"Yah!! Wait for me..."I screamed as I run to catch up with Kai.. 

"Palli..aish..why are you so slow??"said Kai while he stops waiting for me..

Maybe you all wondering why are we running...the answer is we're late for school again..only a few minutes left before the school bell rang..yet we still have a long way to go to reach school..

Once I finally reach him...he grabs my hand and pull me to run with him...

"Yah!! can't you give me time to catch for breath?.."I scolded him..

But he just kept silence and continue running..

I don't know why but as I see my hand in his hand make my heart flutter..

No one's POV

At the same time in school.. 

"It's almost time for the school bell to rings..ottoke??"said Seohyun.. 

"Do you think they will arrive in time..??"ask Sehun.. 

All Exo and Snsd membrs are waiting for Hyoyeon and Kai to arrive at the school canteen.. 

"Oh no..it's only 20 seconds left.."said Sooyoung.. 

20..19..18..17..16..15..14...13... 

They all quietly countdown the time.. 

12..11..10..9..8..7..6.. 

"5 seconds left.."said Kris.. 

5....4...3...2.. 

"We're here.."said Kai and Hyoyeon in unison..then, the school bell rang.. 

The other's sigh in relieved.. 

"Why are you late again..??"ask Sunny.. 

"Because Hyoyeon here have  such short legs and runs very slow.."said Kai.. 

"Are you insulting my beautiful legs?? If wake up early this will not have happen.."said Hyoyeon.. 

"Stop it you lovebirds.."said Yuri.. 

Both Kai and Hyoyeon are in disbelief...

"Lovebirds?? Why are we lovebirds??"ask Hyoyeon.. 

Then Yuri give a signal toward their hands..then, they finally realised that they still holding hands.. 

"Yah!! Why would me and Hyoyeon be a lovebirds?? We we're besties ok and will always be..I hold her hands because we were late..right Hyoyeon..??"ask Kai after he released Hyoyeon's hand.. 

"Yeah right..we're besties..and I'm sure that I will never fall in love with this boy.."said Hyoyeon.. 

Then, both Snsd and Exo separate because Snsd and Exo are in different class... 

Hyoyeon lead her way leaving the other Snsd behind..she did not why she felt like her heart hurt a bit when Kai said they will only be besties...