Chapter 38

What's Wrong With Him???!!!

It had been two month since the Hyoyeon receives Kai's message, she never expected it would be the last message she got from him because after that not a single call or message she received. Even when she tried to contact him, it always enters a voice mailbox until at a point the number was already not in use. She still keeps on waiting everyday because she still remebers his promise that they will be together always but she could not lie that she was starting to lose hope. One of the thing that breaks her more was when Hyongin asking for Kai for almost everyday, and each time she would come up with a lie sometimes a new one but sometimes she just keeps recycling the lies. She feels so wrong of doing so because almost all of her lies were giving hope to Hyongin when even she did not know if they will ever meet him again. Despite of being dissapointed and frustrated, she still misses him badly. Almost of the connections she had tried contacting to seek even a small hint to hist whereabouts but all becomes no avail. 

 

There was one day, Hyongin was throwing tantrum because she wants to meet her father and thought Hyoyeon hid her from him.Hyoyeon was surprised as to how she got the idea but it made her heaten up. She almost slaps her daughter for talking nonsense which the she regrets it. She was crying and cries even more till no words could be said except for sorry. She was sorry for not being a good mother, sorry because she can't give her daughter father, she was sorry because she might be the reason that Kai left them. From that time, Hyongin always tried to avoid Hyoyeon and Hyoyeon too distant herself. Jessica was so frustrated to see that as there is actually no one's fault as nobody knows what really happen, it all lies in Kai's hand. She was the one who approach Hyongin saying that it was wrong for her to do that. Her mother needs her as she was only one she had now in her life. Hyongin being a good girl approach her mother first and ask for forgiveness which Hyoyeon gladly say that her daughter was nowhere to be blame. 

 

One day, Hyongin asks her mother to go out for shopping which Hyoyeon gladly say yes. Hyongin was jumping in excitement when they arrived at a mall. The first store that they went was clothes store as Hyoyeon wants to buy her daughter new clothes. As Hyoyeon was selecting some clothes, Hyongin on the other hand feels bored and decided to walk around a bit. Someone caught Hyongin eyes, he looks familiar to her. When she walks a little closer, she immediately recognize that he was her father. 

"Appa!!" Hyongin immediately runs to her father while calling out to him loudly. 

Kai who was standing not  far immediately turns around and surprised to see Hyongin running towards him. He was so happy to see her and no one knows how much he misses her and especially Hyoyeon. But before Hyongin could embrace him, someone already caught his arm and pulls him. Naeun who was actually near quickly grabs Kai and brings him away. Hyongin who witnessed that immediately stops her running and stare. Kai was trying to turn to her daughter but he could not do it as he has no power against Naeun and he could only look at her daughter who seems like about to cry.. 

'Forgive appa, Hyongin-ah' said Kai to himself while walks away with regret. 

"Appa!! I hate you!!" 

Hyongin takes steps back and runs away at the opposite side. Kai who heard it was startled and quickly turns around. Hearing the word hate came out from her daughter mouth was too much. Without thinking, he quickly runs after her daughter even though Naeun keeps on calling out his name. 

He looks around to look for Hyongin then he sees her crying at a rack of clothes. When he approaches her and tried to hold her, she refused and tried to runs again but before she could get away, Hyoyeon arrives there. Hyoyeon who was also searching for Hyongin frozed up seeing the man she loves and had been missing was standing infront of her and looking handsome as always. Then she feels a grip at her feet, Hyongin was hungging her feet while crying.. 

"Hey, what's wrong?" ask Hyoyeon.. then she looks up questioning Kai.. before Kai could answer, Naeun had approached them.. 

"Oh! Annyeong Hyoyeon-ah" greets Naeun which then she link her arms with Kai..Hyoyeon bit her lips as he witness it. She felt like her heart was torn to pieces and it torns even more as she looks into Kai's eyes, she sense guilty and seems like it seeking for forgiveness. Hyoyeon tried to act cool and greets Naeun back.. 

"Are you guys shopping? Us too.. we were buying things for our upcoming wedding. Oh yeah! Here's our invitation card, you are welcomed to come.."said Naeun while took out a card out from her handbag. Kai was in disbelief, he looks at what Naeun's was doing and he looks at Hyoyeon. Even though,Hyoyeon was not showing any emotion, he could sees how hurt Hyoyeon was. If only.. if only he could hug her and tells her eveything.. if only he could.. if only.. 

"Sure.. if i'm free i'll come.. Hyongin-ah, say bye to Naeun immo and Kai samchoon.." Hyongin refused and holds her legs even tighter.. With that, they left.. 

When Kai arrives home, he throws all his things, screaming and crying like mad. He was mad, heartbroken, guilty and despair. He drinks almost all of his alcohol that he keeps at his house. If only he did not agree to this, if only he could say no and if only he has courage to against it, he will be happy with his love ones. Hyoyeon on the other hand was emotionless as if she already accepts it. She went to her room and took all his things and pictures and decided to throw it away. 

 

Wedding Day 

"Hyoyeon-ah, are you sure you'll be alright?" 

Hyoyeon did not reply Jessica, she just keeps silent and continue to dress her daughter up. Then, she gets ready for the wedding too.. At first, she refused to go but Hyongin said that she wants to meet her father. It seems like Hyongin knows that she may will never meet him again.

When they arrive at the wedding hall, Hyoyeon noticed him at the front door. She takes a deep breath before walking towards him.. 

"Congratulation Kai-ssi.. live a happy lfe." said Hyoyeon with a smile. Before Kai could reply, Hyoyeon already pulls Hyongin to enter the hall leaving Kai dumbfounded. 

When the wedding starts, Naeun enters the hall walking hand in hand with her father but Kai's focus was diverted to somewhere else, he was too busy searching for Hyoyeon and Hyongin to even realised that Naeun was already arrived at the stage. His attention averted back to Naeun when Naeun's father let out a small cough. Unwillingly, Kai accept Naeun's hand and brought her to his side. Even when the priest starts the ceremony, Kai's eyes continue to wander as when the priest ask for an I Do, his eyes finally met Hyoyeon's. 

"I.. I object" said Kai.. everyone in the hall gasp in shock to his word. His eyes never left Hyoyeon even when he continues his words. 

"I refused this wedding.. I'm sorry.." Kai then left the stage and quickly make his way towards Hyoyeon and Hyongin.. He hold Hyongin up and pulls Hyoyeon hand and runs leaving the wedding hall leaving everyone dumbfounded. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey guys!!! Finally I updated.. sorry for the long wait.. :)