Please, be mine

What's Wrong With Him???!!!

Hyoyeon waves to her friends when they exited her ward.. After they are gone, she let out a deep sigh.. What her friends had told her still lingering in her mind.. It makes her feel uneasy and grateful at the same time..

'Kai save me and Hyongin??' She coudn't grasp the reality.. When she tried to forget him and wants Hyongin be a part from her real father, many things would happen.. And he will come again to her heart.. She don't want to keep hopes anymore.. Which is to be a complete family with him.. 

Besides that, she is blaming herself because she failed to save her own daughter.. What if Hyongin and her did not saved by him?? Thinking about it, she let out a deep sigh again.. She slowly throw her gaze towards the window hoping the blue sky could calm her mind..

 Which means now, she could not just avoid him.. She is in debt with him because he had save her and Hyongin.. Having him with her and live as a real and complete family is really a dream.. A dream that could not be true.. 

'He belongs to someone else Hyoyeon-ah, stop dreaming' Hyoyeon thought and chuckled at her dreamy self.. 

Slowly, she drawn into the clear blue sky.. Completely lost into the wide sky.. Slowly, she starts to lay down while turning her body towards the window.. But, the sound of a knock from the door, make her turns her back to see who is it.. 

"Hey, can I come in?" Wait, am i dreaming?? Hyoyeon froze when Kai slowly make his way towards her after he slowly closed the door.. 

"What's wrong?? You look pale.." Kai's soft voice reached her ears and soothing her which makes her closed her eyes for a second.. When, she opens her eyes back, Kai's sweet smile greet her which makes her smiles automatically.. 

"Err.. What brings you here??" Hyoyeon said after coming back to her sense.. Hyoyeon sits down and gestured to Kai to take a seat which then Kai muttered the word thanks.. 

"I'm checking on you of course.. Are you okay now?? And don't be too awkward, it makes me feel awkward.. We are best pals right?? Haha.." said Kai.. 

'Best pals.. just best pals.. I know it from the start' Hyoyeon thought.. 

Hyoyeon tucks her hair behind her ears to get rid of the sadness she felt from Kai's word and also  the awkwardness.. Before forcing a smile..

But, for Kai.. the moment she did it.. He felt starstruck.. For him, Hyoyeon looks so lovely and sweet.. Oh man, he is in love alright.. 

"Haha.. of course it's awkward.. It's been awhile we talks to each other this close and not to mention just both of us.." said Hyoyeon while laughing.. 

"Owhh.. you get a point there.."said Kai while pointing towards her..  

But the laugh did not last long when awkwardness comes again when both of them could not find anything to continue.. Hyoyeon cough a little to avoid the awkward feeling and says her gratitude to Kai for saving her and Hyongin.. 

"So, Kai.. I want to thank you for saving me and Hyongin.. If it you didn't save us, hmm.. you know what will happen right?? Haha.." 

"Oh.. it's okay.. i'm glad i was there.. hmm, Hyoyeon-ah.. can I ask something?? Please answer it honestly.." Kai carefully ask.. 

Hyoyeon feel slightly nervous and she prays that Kai would not ask about Hyongin.. 

"Is Hyongin your real daughter?? If she is, who is her father??" 

It seems like God didn't hear her prays.. She sighs.. She contemplating whether to tell the truth or lies.. After thinking very hard, she made a decision.. 

"She is my real daughter but I can't tell you who is her father i'm sorry.." said Hyoyeon and she tries to avoid Kai's gaze on her.. 

"Why not?? Maybe I could help??" ask Kai.. 

Hyoyeon is loss on words.. She could not just say that Hyongin is his daughter right?? When Kai noticed that Hyoyeon could not answer his question, he slowly grabs Hyoyeon's hand.. Hyoyeon is shock by the sudden skinship but she just let it be.. 

"Hyoyeon-ah, look at me.. Actually, I already know the truth.." but before he could say more, Hyoyeon quickly pulls back her hand and look away.. 

"You know?? So, what.. she is my daughter.. I don't want to hear anymore.. Just go Jongin, GO!!!" Hyoyeon screamed with the last words.. She did not know what she doing but she knows that Kai needs to go at the time being.. 

"What's wrong with me knowing the truth?? Let me finish my words.." 

Hyoyeon could not take it anymore.. If Kai knows it, there is a high possibility of Kai will take Hyongin with him.. Imagining Kai takes Hyongin to live with him and Naeun breaks her heart.. 

"Go!! I will not let you to take Hyongin.. She is my daughter!! You have you own life right now and will build a new family with her.. So, just let this matter pass and leave me and Hyongin alone.." Hyoyeon turns her back and tried to fight back her tears but she just cries.. She cries because she realised that Kai will not be hers and Hyongin will never have this man as her father.. Because the thought of Naeun, his love.. breaks her even more.. 

Kai slowly approached her and tried to give Hyoyeon a back hug.. but of course Hyoyeon tries to denied the hug.. but eventually, Kai managed to calm Hyoyeon down and tighten his hug.. 

"Please, just listen to me.. Hyongin's is my daughter, and I really loves her.. and what with I will build a new family?? With who?? I don't have anyone right now.. If you thought about Naeun, forget it.. She is not with me anymore.. But it's true I want to build a new family..but not with Naeun..I want it with you and Hyongin.."

Kai's word make Hyoyeon to turn her head towards Kai.. The last sentence seriously did not click to her right now..

"With me and Hyongin?? What does that mean??"

Kai did not answer but he leans in and kiss her plump lips.. He poured his feelings into the kiss.. He wants Hyoyeon to feel his love.. The kiss breaks when they needs some air..

"Hyoyeon-ah, I love you.. I really love you..I'm sorry for realising it late and let you to face all those difficulties.. I'm truly sorry.. Please forgive me.. I.." Hyoyeon stops his words with sealing their lips again for another kiss..

"I love you too.."   

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So, what do you think?? I'm sorry if I failed to bring out the sadness feels from this.. I hope you guys enjoy it.. Sorry for not updating these few days.. I hope this chapter could make it up to you.. *bows*