Chapter 1

What's Wrong With Him???!!!

Hyoyeon's POV 

I was so busy nowadays.. And I am really happy with it..It's already been 10 years since I last see him and I hope he already have his happiness..Maybe right now he already have 2 or 3 kids already.. How I miss the old days.. 

 

No one's POV 

Hyoyeon's eyes starts to become watery.. After she came to Seoul, she continued her study and now she works as sales director in one of a company in Seoul.. She really loves when she's busy working because she will not remember her old bestfriends especially him..  

 

Flashback  

Their first meeting...

"Hyoyeon-ah, let me introduce you to Mrs Kim.. She is our new neighbour.. Come say hi to her.."Hyoyoen's mother said.. 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Ahjumma.."said Hyoyeon while bowing her head.. 

"How old is she??"ask Mrs Kim to Hyoyeon's mother.. 

"She just turn to 5 years old this year.."said Hyoyeon's mother.. 

"Really?? That's mean she can be friends with my son..they're the same age.."said Mrs Kim.. 

"Owh..that's good..where is he??"ask Hyoyeon's mother.. 

"He went to play at the playground..Hyoyeon-ah why don't you go to the playground to meet him..He wears blue t-shirt and shorts..His name is Kim Jongin or you can call him Kai.."said Mrs Kim.. 

Hyoyeon who was playing with her doll look up to meet Mrs Kim eyes..then, she turns to her mother as if she asking for her permission.. 

"Okay, you can go but come home early arasso.."said Hyoyeon's mother..

Hyoyeon nods her head and with a smile on her face she ran to the playground..She is very excited to make new friends.. 

At the playground 

"Hye..are you Kai??"Hyoyeon ask to a lonely boy who wears the same as what Mrs Kim said..the boy just sitting on a bench while watching other kids playing..

 "Yes..how do you know??"ask Kai.. 

"Well, your mom who tell me to be friends with you..so do you want to be friends??"ask Hyoyeon.. 

"Sure.."Kai said.. 

Hyoyeon joins him on the bench..

"Why are you not playing with the other kids??"ask Hyoyeon.. 

"They did not like me because my skin colour is darker than them.."Kai said while pouting.. 

"Don't worry, i'm here with you..we can be besties..now let's go play the swing.. 

Since then, they become bestfriends..