Author's Note

The Thread Of Circumstance
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Major spoiler below! Read at your own risk!
 
 
Kya! I finished yet another noob story. Whew. . .
 
Okay, before you guys start throwing rotten apples, eggs and tomatoes at me, let me say my thanks first. Aigoo. So. . . I just want to THANK EVERYBODY who read this story (both new and old readers). THANK YOU so much for the love and support. Huhuhuhu… Y’all been kind to me. Aigoo. I don’t know how to THANK YOU enough for everything!
 
To my readers, both silent and active and subscribers, THANK YOU and I LOVE YOU!!!
 
To everyone who left comments, suggestions, reactions, etc, THANK YOU! All writers would agree with me when I say that feedbacks are some sort of food to the authors’ brains. So, my endless gratitude goes out to you!
 
THANK YOU also to those who shared the links of this story and shared this baby to others. THANK YOU SO MUCH!
 
And of course, to those who whipped up banners for this story: daragonlai, daisuke and wowthankyouimissyou THANK YOU for making this story interesting and appealing to the eyes!
 
Back to the story, I know there are still some questions left unanswered but I'll end it that way, ke. As for the characters, Dara has got to be one of the most consistent characters I've ever written. All her life, she only wanted to please her family. As for Eun Jo, it wasn't all about the money. She envied Dara to the core and after finding out her own mother urged her father to leave everything to Dara, that triggered her to plan Dara's death.
 
MAJOR SPOILER! Read at your own risk!
Dara planned it on purpose. She made Jiyong believe that she's ready to start anew with him!
  
Again, THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!
 
Let’s keep the Daragon love burning, neh? Hwaiting!
 
xoxo
hagocimit
 
P.S. You can now throw anything you want at me!