Chapter 9

TSQ- Thousand Spirits Quota

Chapter 9

"Unnie, where do you want to go now?" Yoona asked Jessica.

"Lets look around some more" Jessica replied.

"Okay Unnie"

The 2 girls started walking around the streets of Seoul, neither of them had a destination or a goal. The two for them were both deep in thought because of what happened this morning.

~~

"Sica-yah, I'll go back up there for a while and discuss some matters with people. We need to find a way to fix your case. Arasso?" Sunny asked.

"Are you sure this will help me?" Jessica questioned. She loves Tiffany, she really does, which is why she does not want to give the eye smiling girl false hope of her returning if it is not possible. The Ice Princess does not wish to leave Tiffany, but if it prevents her love from getting hurt, she will. Jessica could easily stay with Tiffany until her time is up and then leave the younger girl heartbroken, but Jessica isn't selfish like that. She would rather let herself get hurt than let Tiffany get hurt.

Sunny sighed as she realized what was going through the spirit's head.

"Sica, like I said, just leave everything to me okay? You continue on your mission and don't worry about a thing. I will handle it okay!" Sunny instructed.

Jessica nodded, making the angel smile.

"Alrighty then, I guess I'll leave for now." Sunny said. Jessica and Yoona watched in amusement seeing the short girl glow brightly. Luckily there were no people around because Sunny was visible to normal humans. The tiny girl glowed and in the blink of an eye, she appeared before them with her wings.

Both Jessica and Yoona were jaw dropped.

Yoona looked down and saw Sunny's artificial body laying on the floor. Being the choding that she is, Yoona started poking the body. The choding was so amused.

"Yah!! Im Yoona, stop touching my body!" Sunny scolded, making Yoona pout.

"That sounded so wrong" Jessica said.

Sunny glared at Jessica and then blushed. The angel took out a small capsule and the artificial body was into it.

"Aww... I was having fun playing with it" Yoona pouted again.

"Aish you idiots.. I'm leaving. I'll talk to you two later" Sunny said and left. Leaving Jessica and Yoona alone and worried. 

~~

"So Unnie where do you want to go?" Yoona asked again.

"I don't know. Do you have any place in mind?" Jessica replied.

"I want to see Fany Unnie's school!!" Yoona grinned and shouted.

"You want to see my baby's school... or do you want to see Kwon Yuri?" Jessica teased Yoona, making the younger girl blush.

"Yah!! Unnie I don't like her!" Yoona whined.

"Sure. Whatever you say Yoong. So do you want to go?" Jessica asked.

"Yes!" Yoona exclaimed.

"Okay then. Lets go. I think it's 6th period for Tiff right now. They're having lunch in 2 periods."

I get to see my baby. Jessica smiled.

I hope I can see that pretty unnie. Yoona thought and then blushed. Yah!! Bad Yoona! Stop thinking about that pretty unnie. Aish. Yoona scolded herself.

~~

Yuri, Tiffany, Sooyoung and Taeyeon walked to their last period class together. The four of them were proud of themselves for going against Uee. The four of them and Uee were all seniors, but Uee was in the lower class. Sooyoung and Yuri are in the advanced class for math, Tiffany for English and Taeyeon for music. Jessica was also part of the elite class for English, like Tiffany. 

"Yah!! Tiffany Hwang!" Hyomin and Eunjung screamed while running towards her.

Tiffany turned around and looked confused at her classmates.

"Yes?" Tiffany replied.

"What's up dumb and dumber?" Yuri asked.

"Is it true that you went against that b*tch, Uee?" Hyomin questioned.

"Uhm... yeah" Tiffany shyly replied and looked down while scratching the back of her head.

"Wow!! We're surprised. Everyone thinks you're a hero. That b*tch deserved it." Eunjung clapped. 

"Thanks" Tiffany eye-smiled.

"So, why did you two run here? You're never on time for class, especially last period. Honestly, we thought you guys went home already" Taeyeon said, making Hyomin and Eunjung glare.

"You were awesome Fany, but now that b*tch hates you." Hyomin said.

"I'm okay with that. Being liked by her doesn't seem like a blessing anyway" Tiffany chuckled.

"Wow.. we need to hang out more. Who knew you were so daebak" Hyomin complimented Tiffany, making the younger girl blush.

"Lets go to class now" Sooyoung said.

The six of them walked to class and got ready for last period.

~~

The final bell rang and all the freshmen had packed up.

"Sulli-Yah.. you ready to go home?" Krystal asked her best friend.

Sulli looked down and Krystal could tell something was wrong. "What's wrong Sul?"

"I have to stay late today for drama club... I'm sorry" Sulli apologized to her best friend/ crush. She really did want to walk home with Krystal, but she knows her club needs her.

"Oh... don't worry. I can go home alone." Krystal smiled and waved goodbye.

Meanwhile in the other side of the room Luna, IU and Jiyeon were talking.

"Where do you guys want to go today?" Jiyeon asked her two best friends.

The two of had puppy faces on. Jiyeon sighed because she already knew why.

"You guys have chorus don't you?" Jiyeon asked.

"We're sorry!!" The two of them said in unison.

Jiyeon chuckled and pat her friends' heads. "It's fine. Have fun okay. I'm suppose to go with Tiffany and Yuri Unnies anyway. Bye!" Jiyeon walked out of the classroom. She noticed Krystal was outside of the school by herself.

The baby dino smiled and stood next to Krystal.

"Hi Krystal" Jiyeon smiled. The older girl did not notice that Krystal was blushing because they were so close.

"H-Hi.. Jiyeon" Krystal stuttered.

"You going home alone?" Jiyeon asked.

Krystal nodded.

"I can walk you if you want" Jiyeon suggested.

"Really?" 

"Yeah.. oh can you call Tiffany Unnie then. I don't want her to wait for me."

"Okay" Krystal took out her cell phone and called the older girl.

"Yoboseyo?" Tiffany picked up.

"Unnie it's me,Soojung" Krystal said.

"Krys!! How are you feeling?? What's wrong??" Tiffany panicked.

Krystal smiled at how kind the older girl is. The younger girl always thought of Tiffany as her big sister. 

"Nothing's wrong Unnie. I'm just calling for you to know that I am going home with Jiyeon-ssi"

"Oh.. okay then. Bye!" Tiffany replied and hanged up.

"Are you ready?" Jiyeon asked.

"Of course" Krystal replied. Jiyeon was about to smile, but suddenly felt a chill and looked away, leaving Krystal confused.

The two of them started walking together in awkward silence. To break the tension Jiyeon spoke up.

"So... soojung huh?" Jiyeon said.

"Yeah.. my parents weren't that creative. Jung SooJung"

"Aha.. it's cute"

"T- thank you" Krystal whispered softly, trying to hide her blush.

"You're welcome. I'm sorry I had no clothes other than my taekwondo outfit" 

"N-no it's fine!! I just feel weird because people are staring at me" Krystal muttered. The girl heard Jiyeon chuckle and looked up.

"They're staring at you because you look adorable in it" Jiyeon complimented.

"T-Thank you, but I don't think I am"

"You're welcome. And I'm telling you the truth Krystal. I think it's cute" Jiyeon grinned and walked ahead. Krystal watched the girl walk while she stood still. The young Jung looked down on the floor. She's been called cute, adorable, hot, gorgeous and even y before, but she never paid attention to it. However hearing Jiyeon say it, made her heart beat so fast.

What's wrong with me? Krystal thought.

~~

Jessica and Yoona were sitting on the ledge of the school's roof. The two of them watched everyone dismiss. No one really caught Jessica or Yoona's attention, except a select few. Jessica was shooting daggers at Jiyeon as she witnessed the girl getting too close with her baby sister.

If you want my baby sister, you have to get through me first! Jessica growled, but then laughed when she saw Jiyeon getting scared. 

You don't touch my baby sister. Jessica smirked and stuck her tongue at Jiyeon, even though she knew the girl would not be able to see her. Jessica watched the two interact and frowned when she saw the two of them going home together. The ice princess could see the obvious blush on her younger sister's face. Jessica's face darkened, but she could see Jiyeon was not a bad person, just extremely oblivious.

"Sica Unnie!! There's Fany Unnie!" Yoona said and jumped up, alarming the older girl.

"Yah! Yoong!! How old are you?? 10?" Jessica glared. Yoona giggled and stuck her tongue out.

"Keke Unnie I may look 16, but I'm technically 11 since I died at that age."

"Whatever" Jessica got up and looked at the ground. She smiled when she saw her girlfriend and her friends, who she missed so much.

"Unnie, are those your friends?" Yoona asked.

"Yup. There's my baby, Fany, then there's the midget, Kim Taeyeon. The tall one is Choi Sooyoung. And last but not least, is your crush, y unnie Kwon Yuri." Jessica said and smirked when she saw Yoona pouting and blushing.

"Unnie!! For the last time, I am not crushing on Pretty Unnie!!" Yoona whined.

"Aish... you're in denial" Jessica shook her head and went back to staring at Tiffany and their friends. 

"Were you popular Unnie?" Yoona asked.

"Me? Well I was always aloof, but popular, I guess. I had my own fanclub. Why?" Jessica looked at Yoona.

"Oh nothing really. I just wanted to know how your school life was since I never really went to school or had any friends. I have always been alone" Yoona replied. Jessica got up and gave Yoona a hug.

"Pabo Yoongie. You have Tiffany and me now. We're your friends" Jessica whispered into Yoona's ear, making the younger girl tear up.

"Gomawo Unnie"

"You're welcome"

"Oh for the record Unnie. I don't think of you and Tiffany Unnie as my friends" Yoona said out loud.

"What??"

"To me... you two are like my appa and umma. My family" Yoona finished and smiled.

"You're so cheesy" Jessica teased, but the truth was she was really happy Yoona said that.

"Yoong"

"Yeah?"

"Do you ever think about your family?"

Yoona sighed and nodded. "Probably a few times everyday actually. I especially wonder how my appa and sister, Hyuna are doing."

"Would you like to visit them?"

Yoona's eyes lit up and she formed a big smile.

"S-Should I?" Yoona asked.

"I don't see why not."

"I don't even know where they are though." Yoona pouted.

"We can always do research" Jessica smiled. Yoona smiled too and hugged Jessica.

"Gomawo Unnie"

"You're welcome"

~~

Yuri and Tiffany waited for Yuri's personal driver to drive them back home. Yuri insisted that Tiffany stay over tonight, but Tiffany declined. The older girl wanted to go back to her house.

"Are you sure Fany?"

"Yes. Besides all my books are in my desk at home. I need to them so study."

"Hmph.. fine. I'll tell my driver to drop you off" Yuri gave her driver the directions to Tiffany's home. When they arrived Tiffany hugged Yuri and walked home. The girl opened her front door, expecting it to be dark, but was surprised when she got tackled.

"Hi Fany Unnie!!!" Yoona gave the older girl a big koala hug and Tiffany laughed.

"Aish you choding! Get off. For a ghost you're heavy" Tiffany joked.

"Yah!!! Unnieeee" Yoona whined.

Jessica helped her girlfriend up and closed the door for her.

"Jessi!!! I missed you so much." Tiffany gave her girlfriend a quick peck.

"I missed you too" Jessica gave Tiffany a kiss, which the latter happily replied. Jessica pushed Tiffany against the wall while Tiffany wrapped her arms around the older girl to deepen the kiss.

"Unnies!!! Stop!! Get a room!" Yoona screamed while covering her eyes. The younger ghost was trying to preserve her innocence.

Tiffany broke the kiss and giggled, while Jessica pouted.

"Sorry Yoong" The two said in unison. 

"Aish.. byun Unnies" Yoona rolled her eyes and shook her head.

"Oh right. Tiff we need some help" Jessica said.

"Hm? What is it?"

"Can you research Yoona's younger sister. Yoona wants to meet her."

"Oh.. I see. Okay lets go to my room".

Jessica and Yoona followed the girl to her room and saw her turn on her desktop. Jessica inspected the room and noticed the room looked exactly like she remembered. The ice princess smiled when she saw  all the pictures of the two of them still there. The girl felt tired and decided to lay on Tiffany's bed. Jessica inhaled Tiffany's scent and sighed.

"I'm going to sleep. Wake me up when you're done" Jessica said and went to sleep.

"I didn't even think us ghosts needed to sleep" Yoona whispered quietly, to avoid waking up the girl.

Tiffany chuckled and gave Yoona an eye-smile. "My Jessi is special"

Yoona sat next to Tiffany, who was sitting in front of the desktop. The girl searched the Im Family and many results came up. Most were about business though. Yoona smiled a bit seeing pictures of her family.

"Oh my gosh Yoong! Your brothers are hot!" Tiffany squealed while Yoona looked at her weirdly.

"Just because I'm in love with a girl doesn't mean I don't find guys attractive" Tiffany said. 

Yoona nodded.

The two found information about Hyuna's elementary school. It was only about a 30 minute walk from where they are.

"So I got the address. I'll go there next time. Thanks Fany Unnie. You might be busy with homework so I won't bother you" Yoona laid on the coach and closed her eyes.

I wonder if Hyuna can remember me or see me. I miss her so much.

Tiffany stared at the two lazy ghosts and giggled.

Aigo.. my cute babies. I should start my homework

~~

Jiyeon and Krystal arrived at the front of the Jung Family's home.

"Wow you have a nice house" Jiyeon said.

"Thank you. Do you want to come in? I want to return your shirt to you."

"Oh.. sure, but won't I be a bother?"

"Nope. Not at all" Krystal smiled and held Jiyeon's hand. The two of them walked into the home. No one was home yet.

"Do you want something to eat?" Krystal offered some cookies to Jiyeon.

"Thank you" Jiyeon took a cookie and started eating it. Krystal went upstairs to change out of the outfit and decided to wash it for Jiyeon, along with her clothes that Uee ruined. 

Jiyeon's eyes were wandering around the living room. The Jungs were not rich, but they were not poor either. They had some nice furniture, a flatscreen and some paintings. Jiyeon came from a more under privileged background. The girl had to work a few jobs to support her family. Jiyeon is the oldest of 3 siblings, 1 younger brother and 1 younger sister. Her mother has a weak immune system so she often stays home. Her father has to work multiple jobs to support the family, so he was rarely home. It was up to Jiyeon to take the role of the "man".

"Jiyeon, I'm washing your outfit right now, so it might take a while. Do you want to start homework to pass the time?" Krystal suggested.

"Alright. Can I borrow your phone? I need to call my younger siblings" Jiyeon asked. Krystal nodded and handed Jiyeon her home phone. While Jiyeon was busy calling her siblings, Krystal took out the homework that needed to be done.

"Yoboseyo?" Jiyeon said to the person on the other line.

"Noona!! Where are you?" A boy asked.

"Zelo I'm at a friend's. Can you watch Dani?" Jiyeon requested. Zelo is 13 while Dani is 8.

"Of course noona. I'll see you when you get home." Zelo said and hanged up.

Jiyeon finished the call and handed the phone back to Krystal.

The two of them sat on the couch and started doing their homework. Jiyeon may be less privileged than some other people, but she was smart. She helped Krystal solve all the problems the latter couldn't solve.

"Okay so first you subtract this to both sides and then you...." Jiyeon tutored the baby Jung, but Krystal was more focused on watching Jiyeon. The younger girl had learned more about Jiyeon. The girl was smart, hard working and cool... and quite a big eater. Krystal noticed some cookie crumbs on the corner of Jiyeon's lip and wiped it off with her thumb. Jiyeon stopped teaching and turned to her right to look at Krystal. The two of them stared at each other. Krystal's hand was still on Jiyeon's cheek.

"Ahem" A voice said by the door. Krystal turned to the door and was shocked to see who was there. Because she was home alone a lot she gave a spare key to a certain someone.

"S-Sulli.." 

TBC

LMAO all these JungLi shippers xD I love JungLi too. ASDFGHJKL: Soshi's Dancing Queen and IGAB <333 both are so amazing!! And congrats to our girls for winning MCD!! The most points so far in this point system.