Chapter 7

TSQ- Thousand Spirits Quota

Chapter 7

 

"Who are you?" Yuri asked cautiously.

 

Yoona stared at Yuri and gulped. The girl didn't know what to do and started running away. Yuri was surprised, but quickly chased the younger girl.

 

"Hey!! Why are you running away??" Yuri screamed.

 

"Leave me alone!!" Yoona cried. Yoona saw a corner and hid. Yuri followed her but couldn't find her.

 

"Where the heck is that gi-" Yuri suddenly fainted, Yoona had knocked her unconscious.

 

"I'm so sorry pretty Unnie, but I had to do this" Yoona apologized and carried Yuri back to her room

 

Hopefully she'll think it was a dream when she wakes up. Yoona sighed and went back to Jessica and TIffany's room.

 

"Yah! YoonA where were you?" Jessica whispered harshly to prevent waking up the sleeping princess next to her,

 

"Uh.. i got bored Unnie" Yoona lied.

 

"Aish did anyone see you?"

 

"No. Don't worry Unnie"

 

Jessica sighed and turned her attention back to Tiffany. The younger girl was clutching tightly onto Jessica. Jessica kissed Tiffany's forehead and pulled the blanket over them in case Tiffany felt cold.

 

"Jessi... don't leave" Tiffany murmured.

 

"Don't worry Tiff. I won't ever leave you again." Jessica hugged Tiffany even tighter.

 

Yoona smiled at the sight then went back to sleep on the floor.

 

I want to find someone like Sica Unnie. Yoona thought.

 

~~

 

The next morning Yuri woke up with a throbbing on her head, the place Yoona hit last night to make the black pearl unconscious. Aish what the heck? My head hurts. Omo.. where's that girl from yesterday?? Was it just a dream? She was so cute. Aww ): I guess i should go and wake up Fany.

 

Yuri got off her bed and held the place that was hurting.  She walked to Tiffany's room and knocked on the door.

"Fany- Ah. Wake up. Lets eat breakfast and get ready for school."

 

Yoona quickly woke up and shook Tiffany. Jessica was still fast asleep, which was weird because most ghosts don't sleep and if they do they never sleep this much.

 

"Fany Unnie... wake up.. that y unnie is calling you" Did i just call that Unnie y? "Fany Unnie!" Yoona whispered and shook Tiffany harshly. Tiffany stirred but was still awake.

 

Aish.. what should I do?? Suddenly Yoona got an idea. Yoona leaned close to Tiffany's ear and whispered "Jessica Unnie and I are getting married"

 

Tiffany quickly woke up and screamed "Yah!! Jung Sooyeon how dare you cheat on me!! I will slap you!! huh.. oh.. Yah!! Yoongie why would you do that??" Tiffany ranted and pouted.

 

Yoona quickly covered Tiffany's mouth. "shh Unnie. That pretty Unnie is outside waiting for you. I will go and carry Sica Unnie" Tiffany nodded.

 

Yoona used her incredible strength and lifted Jessica up. Jessica, surprisingly was still asleep. The two of them floated up and got ready to hide on the roof again. When the two ghosts were out of sight Tiffany opened the door for her best friend. She pretended to be sleepy.

 

"H- Hi Yul. Mornin" Tiffany rubbed her eyes and yawned cutely.

 

"Fany lets go to school. Breakfast is already made. Go wash up and change then come downstairs."

 

"Okay" Tiffany nodded her head cutely and closed the door. Tiffany walked to the bathroom to shower.

 

~~

 

Up at the roof the two spirits were still tired. Jessica was laying on the roof and staring at the peaceful sky. Yoona was staring at the girl she saw last night that was busy getting her mail. Yoona could not keep her eyes off the black pearl.

 

What is wrong with me?

 

Yuri went back into her house. Yoona turned her attention back to Jessica.

 

"Unnieee" Yoona whined.

 

"Hm?" Jessica replied, not opening her eyes.

 

"I'm bored Unnie. What do you think Fany Unnie is doing right now?"

 

"I don't know. Changing I guess" Jessica replied cold.

 

"Oh.. uhm Unnie.. who is that pretty Unnie that lives here?" Yoona asked while blushing.

 

"Pretty Unnie?" Jessica asked, her eyes still closed.

 

"Yes. She's about my height, maybe shorter, darkish skin, very cute, nice body, and ..." Yoona continued describing Yuri with an extremely biased point of view. Jessica finally sat up and looked at Yoona.

 

"That's my friend Yuri. Kwon Yuri. Wait how did you meet her?" The other girl asked cautiously while looking at the doed eyed girl.

 

"Oh.. uh.. I kind of.. bumped into her last night. Eheh.. oops" Yoona smiled childishly and scratched the back of her head. The ice princess' eyes widened.

 

"You did what??" Jessica screamed.

 

"Aish Unnie!! Don't be so loud" Yoona covered Jessica's mouth.

 

"You bumped into Yuri. What??"

 

"Don't worry. I kind of hit her head so she thinks it was just a dream." Yoona explained.

 

Jessica was still staring at the younger girl. Finally she sighed.

 

"Alright. Be careful next time Yoongie" Jessica shook her head and pat the younger girl's head.

 

"I'm sorry Unnie. I'll be more careful next time" Yoona murmured. The girl looked like she was about the cry. Even though Yoona looks 16 she still has the mindset of an 11 year old. Jessica hugged the girl and caressed her back.


"Don't cry Yoona. I'm not mad. Just be more careful. This could be problematic for Tiffany. That's all."

 

Yoona nodded.

 

The two remained quiet.

 

"Uhm Yoona. Can I ask you a question?" Jessica said.

 

"Sure Unnie" Yoona replied.

 

"Do you have a crush on Yuri?" Jessica asked.

 

"WHAT?? I.. uh.. no.. of course not!!!" Yoona stuttered.

 

"Really? So why are you blushing so much?" Jessica teased.

 

"I'm not!" Yoona covered her face and turned around.

 

"I think you and Yuri would make an adorable couple" Jessica sincerely said.

 

The two of them got into another awkward silence.

 

"I can't like her Unnie" Yoona whispered.

 

"I'm sorry what? Can you repeat that Yoona?" Jessica asked.

 

"I can't like that pretty Unnie." Yoona said again.

 

"And why not?" Jessica questioned, sitting closer to her dongsaeng.

 

"Because that would be selfish"

 

"What do you mean?" Jessica frowned.

 

"I can't make her fall for me. That wouldn't be fair for her. After all I'm dead. She deserves someone that's alive. And I've never even liked anyone before. I'm sure things will pass for me very quickly." Yoona tried to assure Jessica with a smile.

 

Jessica merely nodded. "Okay lets go back downstairs." The two of them went back to Tiffany's room. The eye smile princess just finished changing and was packing her books for school. Tiffany did not notice the 2 ghosts. Jessica hugged Tiffany from behind and nuzzled on her neck.

 

"Going to school already?" Jessica pouted.

 

"Mhm.. Sorry Jessi" Tiffany giggled and pinched her lover's nose.

 

"Yah! Tiff I told you not to do that" The older girl complained.

 

"You're so cute" Tiffany pecked Jessica's nose.

 

"Enjoy your day Tiff. I'll be with Yoona i guess." Jessica leaned forward and kissed Tiffany's forehead.

 

"I'll miss you Jessi"

 

"I'll miss you more"

 

"Ugh..." The 2 americans turned around and saw Yoona covering her ears with a disgusted face.

 

Jessica and Tiffany both giggled and hugged their tall dongsaeng.

 

"Bye Yoong. Bye Jessi. Yuri is outside waiting for me!"

 

"Bye Tiffany" "Bye Unnie"

 

~~

 

Yuri was waiting for Tiffany at the front of her gate. She kept sensing something unusual, but shrugged it off because she can sense the difference between and a good spirit and a bad spirit.

 

"Sorry for making you wait!" Tiffany screamed while panting for air. Yuri shook her head and sighed.

 

"Aish Fany don't worry. We're getting driven there. Now lets go" Tiffany made way to Yuri's car. Once Tiffany had her seatbelt on Yuri ordered her driver to start the car. Their car ride was pretty much silent. When they came to a stop Yuri's drive opened the door for the 2 of them.

 

"Thank you. You can come pick us up around 3" The driver nodded and drove off.

 

Life in school was relatively normal. Although for Jessica's friends they still felt empty. It hurt them to see Jessica's desk unoccupied. They missed seeing Jessica sleep in class and get yelled at by the teacher. Teachers were also affected. Their english teacher BoA greatly missed Jessica. Although she was a lazy student she was smart and she actually had a soft spot for the ice princess.

 

Everyone noticed a change in Tiffany. She was not as sad or gloomy as before. She even smiled. This shocked everyone. Practically the whole school knew those two were dating. They were the perfect couple. A few days after Jessica's death Tiffany would randomly walk out of class, unable to handle the pain from seeing Jessica's empty desk, but now she was smiling and looked pretty normal.

 

Yuri kept a close watch on Tiffany. She knew something was up with her best friend.

 

No way Fany can make such a drastic change in just a few days. Something is wrong here.

 

"Hey Yul Something is up with Fany" Taeyeon whispered from the seat behind her.

 

"Yeah Yuri can you tell us what's wrong with her?" Sooyoung asked from the seat next to Yuri. The shikshin used to sit next to Jessica, but she changed her seat. Sooyoung couldn't handle sitting in her regular seat and not having the ice princess next to her sleeping. Ms. BoA kindly allowed the tall girl to pick a new seat.

 

"Aish why are you two asking me?" Yuri frowned.

 

"Easy you're her best friend. Something has got to be up" Taeyeon answered.

 

"Aigo.. yes I have noticed something weird with Tiffany, but if it can help her cope maybe it's not a bad thing? I'll try to keep track of her to make sure she's not insane" Yuri assured.

 

Sooyoung and Taeyeon nodded. The three of them went back to focusing on their lesson. Yuri would randomly steal glances at Tiffany and noticed she was laughing at herself. Yuri raised her eyebrow,

 

Something is definitely up with her. And I'm going to find out.

 

~~

 

Yoona and Jessica were wandering the streets of Seoul together hoping to help complete Jessica's misson. Yoona learned all about her Unnie's quest and she was more than willing to help her get a chance to live again and be with Tiffany.

 

"Aish who knew finding good deeds to do was such a hard thing when you're dead" Yoona complained and pouted.

 

Jessica laughed. "Of course. When you're alive you can always just go and donate money or do volunteer work, but now regular people can't even see us. Things are much harder."

 

"Great" Yoona sighed and looked around the park. She turned her attention to her right when she heard a scream.

 

"Unnie!"Yoona grabbed Jessica and the two of them noticed a large man trying to rob from a short girl with blonde hair. Jessica could not see her face, but she felt something nostalgic about this girl.

 

"Just give me your money. Or you'll have to pay with your body"

 

"I told you I don't have money!! This is my first day here!" The girl yelled.

 

"A bumpkin? Oh this will be f- ARGH" the man felt a strong punch to the stomach.

 

"Dumb ert." Yoona scoffed and kicked the man in his abdomen then knocked him unconscious.

 

Jessica stared at the young girl in awe. Yoona turned around and grinned.

 

"keke. They don't call me Him Yoona for nothing"

 

Jessica was still surprised but smiled. "Thanks Yoongie"

 

"You're welcome Unnie"

 

The two of them turned their attention back to the girl they saved.

 

"Hi Jessica!!" The cheerful girl said with aegyo.

 

That voice is so familiar.. wait.. no.. omg.. no.

 

"SUNNY???"

 

TBC

Once again not much comments T__T I'm sad....