Chapter 12

TSQ- Thousand Spirits Quota

Chapter 12

"I'm home" A voice said as she opened the door. The figure slowly put away her shoes and bag as she walked into her house. 

"Oh Sulli. You're hom- WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?!" Sulli's older brother asked while carrying their youngest sibling, San Yi, and walked to Sulli as he saw the bruise on his sister's face. The oldest noticed San Yi squirming, trying to leave his arms.

"I think our brother wants his noona" The older chuckled. Sulli smiled and lifted her younger brother up. The little boy saw the bruise on his noona's face and pouted. The girl saw her brother pout and kissed his cheek. 

"It's a long story oppa. But I'm fine" Sulli sighed and pat her younger brother's head to assure him that she's fine. The tall girl put her brother down and slowly walked upstairs to her room and closed the door. 

"San Yi-ah. What do you think happened to your noona?" The hyung asked.

San Yi cutely shrugged his shoulders and dragged his hyung to play his toys and games with him.

Meanwhile Sulli was lying on her bed and staring at her ceiling. The girl was frowning and groaned when she felt the sting on her cheek. 

Flashback (Sulli POV)

"Did you hurt Soojung?!" I asked harshly as I lifted her off the ground. I don't even know why I was acting like this! I just felt my blood boil when I saw Krystal crying.

"Sulli!" I heard my best friend shout at my. Although I didn't show it, I felt hurt. Krystal rarely ever yells at me, but knowing that she's yelling at me because of someone else just hurts. 

"You made her cry didn't you?!" I shouted.

"No I didn't!" Jiyeon replied, but I was just so angry that I didn't know what took over me. The next thing I knew, I punched her in the face. 

"Choi JinRi!! STOP!!" Krystal screamed. We were attracting a crowd, but I didn't care. I tried to punch Jiyeon again, but she grabbed my fist. 

She wiped the blood on her cheek and looked at me with a cold stare. Suddenly I felt myself pushed against the wall harshly. Of all the people I had to pick a fight with, I had to choose Park Jiyeon.

I am so screwed.

I felt a sting on my cheek and I realized that Jiyeon had punched me.

She stared down at me as I was lying on the floor shivering, but then I noticed her eyes were softening.

"Why did you punch me?" Jiyeon asked.

What am I supposed to say? I don't even know myself. I just shook my head.

"Jinri! Why are you being like this?!" I heard Krystal yell at me. I looked up and saw her looking at me with a clear face of confusion.

"She already told you she didn't do it! What is wrong with you?!" She screamed. All I could do was remain silent. After all, she's right. Jiyeon did tell me she didn't do it, but hearing it from Krystal seriously hurts. I could feel tears threatening to come out, but I didn't want to cry in front of people, especially not Krys. 

"I don't get what's going on with you lately" Krystal sighed. 

I saw Soojung take out some tissues and wipe the blood off of Jiyeon.

Why Soojung? Aren't I your best friend?

"Jinri, I don't understand what's going on with you lately. Why are you acting like such a brat? This isn't you!" Krystal scolded me and I saw her walk away while holding Jiyeon's hand. I could feel my heart sink.

Soojung choose her over me. I'm supposed to be her best friend. I've been there since the beginning. I don't get it. 

The other students formed a crowd around me. I slowly got off the floor and walked away dejectedly. 

'I hate this so much.' 

Not wanting to face Jiyeon or Soojung in class, I ditched class and decided to clear my head by the park until it was time to go home. I didn't want to worry my family by letting them know that I had cut school.

Flashback End (No One's POV)

Sulli checked her phone to see if she had any texts or missing calls from a certain ice princess. However, there were none. The tall girl sighed and turned off her phone. She changed her clothes and walked downstairs to eat dinner. Her older brother didn't want to question her any further, seeing that she was having a rough day. 

The 3 siblings ate together in silence.

"Thank you for the meal." Sulli said and put away her dishes.

"Noona! Can we play?" The youngest sibling asked while hugging Sulli's leg. Sulli smiled but shook her head.

"Next time okay? Noona is tired. Noona will go shower and then sleep."

"Okay noona. Feel better" San Yi said and went back to his hyung. 

Sulli went back into her room and got some fresh clothes and made her way into her shower. The girl set up a warm bath and slowly got in.

The freshmen sighed and stared at the door in the quiet bathroom. All she could hear was the water dropping from the faucet. 

"Soojung-ah. What am I to you?" Sulli mumbled. 

~~

Tiffany and Yuri were driving in silence as they were going to the direction of the older's house. Yuri's eyes were focused on the road, but her mind was filled with thoughts of a cute, doe-eyed girl, all day. Meanwhile Tiffany was fidgeting in her seat. She tried to avoid Yuri all day, but the black pearl caught her off guard by the end of the day when she suddenly dragged her into the car. 

'Oh my god. How am I going to explain to Yuri that this girl she's obsessed with right now is not alive?'

Once they arrived at Tiffany's front door, the older walked out while the tanned girl followed her to the door. 

"So... Fany are you going to tell me what's go-"

The tall girl was unable to finish her question because someone interrupted her.

"Fany Unnie." A voice mumbled.

"Soojung?!"

Krystal ran into the older girl's embrace and sobbed in her chest. Tiffany looked up at Yuri and the girl had a smile on her face, signaling Tiffany to take the crying girl inside.

"We'll talk about it some other time I guess." Yuri mouthed and walked back to her car. 

Tiffany watched the black pearl drive away. Once the car was out of sight, the eye-smiling girl took out her keys and brought the young sobbing girl into her home. The two of them took off their shoes and sat on the couch.

"What's wrong Soojung?" Tiffany asked in a concerned tone. The girl was like a younger sister to her, so seeing her in this state, so broken, made her really worried. The older girl had promised to her dead girlfriend that she would take care of the young brunette. 

The two sat in silence as Tiffany was waiting for the other girl to finally calm down and speak. Once Krystal was able to calm herself she turned to the redhead. 

"So what's wrong Soojung?"

Krystal bit her lip and sighed.

"I'm worried about Sulli. She hasn't been herself lately."

"How so?"

"She's more quiet than usual. And today she picked a fight with Jiyeon."

"Park Jiyeon?! Oh she's so cute!"

The taller girl heard this and pouted.

"Yah!!! Unnie I'm being serious here! And you better not look at her!"

"I'm just joking!" Tiffany laughed.

"Anyways. So Kim Uee tried to bully me again today"

" did what?!!! I'll kill her!!" Tiffany angrily shouted and got off her seat.

"C-Calm down Unnie! It's all-good! Nana Unnie, Lizzy Unnie and Jiyeon stopped her in time. So all I have is a little cut" Krystal explained. The latter looked at Krystal and nodded. The freshmen sighed when she saw Tiffany sit back onto the couch. 

"As I was saying, Uee tried to bully me again, but Jiyeon saved me in time. I was still shocked so I cried. Sulli thought Jiyeon made me cry and even after she told Sulli that she didn't, Jinri went and punched her! They caused a huge scene at school."

"I see. So did you talk to Sulli about it?"

"No. I didn't want to deal with her at that moment so I walked away."

"Oh. Well I think you should talk to her about it. Ask her what has been bothering her."

"I guess..."

"Is that all?"

"No. Lizzy Unnie and Nana Unnie told me that I should do some research on someone called Jooyeon. Apparently there was something that happened between Jooyeon, Uee and Sica Unnie which might explain why Uee hates Sica Unnie and me so much."

"Jooyeon huh?" Tiffany murmured. 

"Have you heard of her before?"

"She doesn't really ring a bell, but I'll do some research on her."

"Thank you" Krystal smiled and hugged the older girl.

"Are you hungry? I'll make us something to eat"

"Thanks Unnie"

"Don't mention it" Tiffany gave the younger an eye smile and walked to the kitchen.

Sica Unnie, you were really lucky to have found a girl like Tiffany Unnie.

~~

Yoona and Jessica were flying around the streets of Seoul, well more like following a certain car. Yoona's younger sister, Hyuna, is on her way to school so the two ghosts decided to follow them. 

"Yoona-Yah. I thought you wanted to see your family. That's it" Jessica asked.

"I know. But I want to see my sister a bit more. Please."

"Okay."

The two landed on the roof of Hyuna's school. They watched as Kahi brought Hyuna out and kiss her on the cheek, as Hyuna was getting ready for school. The car slowly drives away as Kahi had to get ready for work. Yoona smiles when she sees the young girl walk up to her friends, something she never really had a chance to do. 

The two spirits watched closely all day as the girl had fun. Jessica couldn't help but smile seeing Yoona be truly happy for once. 

The day ended and Hyuna waited outside for her sister as usual, but then she received a call.

"Hello? Unnie?"

"I'm sorry Hyuna. Unnie can't pick you up on time. Can you wait a bit or should I have Chunnie or Yunnie pick you up?"

"Oppas are very busy and I know you are too. I can wait a little."

"Okay... be careful. I'll be there in about an hour okay?"

"All right Unnie. Bye." Hyuna said with aegyo and hung up on the call. She stood by the front gate herself as she watched her classmates get picked up one by one.  

The doe eyed girl and ice princess were about to leave for the day, since they pretty much stalked the child for the day, but Yoona suddenly turned back when she got an ominous feeling. She looked at her sister and saw two strange men dragging the girl and bringing her into their van as the young child was screaming for help. Unfortunately no one was there to hear her pleas for help. 

"Oh no you don't!" Yoona shouted and quickly followed the black van as it was speeding away.

"Huh??" Jessica noticed Yoona frantically flying away and quickly followed. 

"What's wrong Yoona?!"

"Those bastards have my sister!" Yoona screamed.

~~

In the car:

Hyuna's mouth was taped and the poor child was tied to the back seat of the car.

"What a catch?! We got the child of Im Corporation's owner. How much money should we ask for?" One of the men asked his partner.

"I don't know. This kid is worth a lot, I know that." The partner smirked.

After about an hour, the car stopped at this abandoned building. One of the men carried Hyuna out. The child was given sedatives so she fell asleep.

The other man reached for Hyuna's phone and grinned when he saw a call from Kahi.

"Hello?" The man answered the call in a devilish tone.

Kahi could feel her heart beating quicker and world turn black when she heard this strange man answer her sister's phone. She had come to pick up her sister earlier, but soon realized that her sister was not there. She ran into the school and the teachers all said that Hyuna never went into the building after dismissal. Worried, she called her sister.

"Who the are you?!" Kahi shouted.

"Now. Now Ms. Im, please don't shout. I'll make it simple. I have your sister and I want money."

 Kahi clenched her fist and gritted her teeth.

"When I find you. I will murder you!" She threatened.

"Not if we kill your sister first." The man teased.

"Don't you dare touch my sister you scum!"

"Then give us money"

Kahi remained silent but nodded afterwards.

"Fine. How much?"

"3 million USD. That should be a small amount considering how much your company makes a year."

".... fine. Where do I hand you the money?"

"I'll text you the location after you have gathered the money. And don't you dare call the police." 

The man instructed and hanged up on the call, leaving Kahi hopeless.

Meanwhile, little Hyuna was tied to a chair. The sedative was wearing off and the girl was slowly gaining back her consciousness. She lifted her head up and blinked to look at the surrounding around her. Everything and everyone were completely unknown to her. She would scream if she could, but was taped shut. The girl silently cried to herself.

'Someone please save me. Oppas. Kahi Unnie. Anyone.'

'Yoona Unnie'

TBC

Sorry for not updating in months >__< I have no excuses. Thank you to everyone who upvoted, commented, and subscribed. I'll try to update ASAP. I'm too tired to check for typos. It's late T-T Happy anniversary to SNSD!! #9irls6eneration. You girls have come a long way since 2007. Although I was not a fan since the beginning, I will stay until the end. And happy late birthday to Tiffany!

@ AsukaEnergetic idk when Sunyeon will happen xD and Ace Family is always cute
@ budhakz_marshie LMAO JiStal is starting to get accepted I see xD JungLi will have moments too. Don't worry.
@ PlayerHwang this chapter, poor Sulli ):
@ JETI022 LOL they'll get moments too xD don't worry