Chapter 5

TSQ- Thousand Spirits Quota

Chapter 5


"My name is Im Yoona" The young doe eyed girl said.

"Nice to meet you Yoona" Tiffany said with an eye smile while Jessica just stared at the other ghost with an icy glare. The ice princess' cold glare was intimidating Yoona.

"Jessi stop glaring. You're scaring the poor girl!" Tiffant lectured. Jessica sighed and her expression softened.

"So Yoona- ssi. How old are you when you died and what age would you be if you were to still be alive today? How did you die? Why haven't you passed on or you know.. went up THERE?" Tiffany bombarded the tall ghost with questions, which frightened the younger girl. Yoona shrugged and looked at the ground. Jessica face palmed and lightly smacked her girlfriend's head.

"Pabo-Yah. You tell me not to scare her and here you are interviewing her life.. er... death story." Jessica said.

"Yah Jessi!! Don't hit me!" Tiffany pouted.

Jessica chuckled and stuck her tongue at Tiffany. Tiffany giggled and pinched Jessica's cheek, making the older girl pout.

"Aigo Jessi.. You're too cute!!" Tiffany eye smiled and pinched Jessica even more.

"Ow!! Tiff stop.. Just because I'm dead doesn't mean I can't feel pain" Jessica complained and rubbed her cheek.

"Sorry baby!!" Tiffany leaned forward and kissed Jessica's cheek.

"Better?"

"Hm... i want a kiss on the lips Fany-Ah" Jessica pouted.

"My Jessi is such baby" Tiffany eye smiled and leaned forward to capture Jessica's lips, but was interrupted by a forced cough.

"Ahem.. Erm.. Unnies I'm still here" Yoona said shyly.

"Omo.. Sorry Yoona- ssi. So if you don't mind will you tell us more about you?" Tiffany pulled away from Jessica, making the latter groan in frustration, and focused her attention back on the doe eyed girl.

"uh.. okay.. well my name is Im Yoona. I was born May 30th 1996, so if I was still alive I would be 16. I died on June 18th 2007. I had some health complications since birth. I had a single father that raised me along with my 4 siblings. 2 Oppas, 1 Unnie and 1 Female Dongsaeng. Because of my health complications I spent most of my life in the hospital. I rarely went to school." Yoona explained.

Tiffany and Jessica nodded, signaling the girl to continue her story.

"I guess one reason why i might not have moved on yet would be because I have a lot of regrets. I never really had the chance to grow up like a normal kid. My best friends were the nurses and doctors that took care of me. Because I rarely got to show up to school most people did not know me. I never even got to experience true love" Yoona with a sad expression.

Tiffany nodded and hugged the younger girl, but taller girl.

"Okay Yoona.. so what do you want to do?" Tiffany asked.

"What do you mean?" Yoona was confused.

"I mean.. we'll be with you. Help you make up the lost years and help you move on." Tiffany smiled.

Jessica was zoning out and was not aware of the trouble Tiffany was about to drag her in.

"You can come live with us for awhile! You can be like my sister!! You can stay with us until you feel like moving on!" Tiffany enthusiastically exclaimed. Jessica finally stopped day dreaming and heard what Tiffany's proposed.

"Yah!! Tiff how can you just accept a strange ghost you don't know??" Jessica asked.

"Yah!! Jessi don't you scream at me. Besides what's wrong with helping Yoona. She looks trustworthy. Besides despite having the body of a 16 year old Yoona still has the mindset of an 11 year old! She's pure and innocent." Tiffany argued.

Jessica merely sighed, she knows she will never win an argument against Tiffany. She nodded.

"Unnies.. I don't want to be a bother. I'm fine with spending eternity here" Yoona lied while looking down. She felt guilty burdening people she didn't know.

"Yah!! Jessi you see what you did?? Go apologize to Yoongie!!" Tiffany yelled at her girlfriend.

What the hell? She has a nickname for this girl already?? Jessica ranted in her mind. She sighed and walked in front of Yoona.

"I'm sorry. You can live with us. It's fine" Jessica said, although her tone was somewhat unconvincing. Still Tiffany bought it and smiled.

"Yay!! Yoongie you can be with us. Thanks Jessi!! I'll go start the car. Lets go. This place is creepy!!" Tiffany dragged the two ghosts with her. She's lucky there was no one else in the building, or she would've looked insane to regular people. Talking, smiling and holding her hands out to thin air.

While Tiffany walked into the car to start the engine, Jessica and Yoona stayed outside. It was around 8pm now.

"We're ghosts.. why should we get into a car? We can just fly" Yoona asked.

"Just do it. Besides I don't trust Tiffany alone in a car. There are crazy people everywhere." Jessica sighed.

"That's true. And Fany Unnie is very beautiful." Yoona looked at the human girl and smiled. Jessica stared at the girl and walked over to talk to her.

Jessica leaned over to the taller girl to whisper into her ears. Yoona froze, probably from fear. She may be a ghost but Jessica was very scary to her.

"Okay kid some ground rules. 1. No pulling pranks on normal humans. 2. Don't go out without telling us. Now third and most important.. TIFFANY IS MINE! Stay away kid! Okay? Do we have an agreement?"

Yoona only nodded in response. Jessica smiled and got into the car.

She thought I was going to take Fany Unnie?? What? She's more like a big sister to me. Why would I ever see her that way? What????

"Yoongie!! Get into the car." Tiffany pouted, breaking Yoona's train of thought.

"Oh.. mianhe unnie" Yoona bowed and got into the car.

"You're so cute and polite Yoongie." Tiffany giggled. Jessica glared at Tiffany then at Yoona. Jessica mouthed "rule number three"

Why is she blaming me?? Besides Fany Unnie probably just sees me as a little sister. Wow does everyone become weird when they get into a relationship? 

Yoona fell asleep in the car.

"Tiff.." Jessica whispered.

"Yeah Jessi?" Tiffany responded. Her eyes still on the road.

"Do you really trust this kid?" Jessica muttered while glancing at Yoona.

"Yah Jessi! I do. Stop questioning Yoongie!! Besides this will help your quota. Now be nice to Yoongie" Tiffany whispered harshly.

Jessica pouted. "Why do you keep calling her Yoongie when you just met her?"

"Aish.. is MY Jessi Jealous?" Tiffany teased.

"Hmph..."

The car ride became silent.

"Tiff..."

"Yeah Jessi?"

"This is your house's direction right?"

"Of course. You've been here plenty of times. Forgot already?"

"No,.. i mean.. isn't this car Yuri's? After all you stole borrowed it from her"

Tiffany blinked for a few seconds, then the reality hit her.

"Oh crap it is Yuri's car!! And she told me to stay there tonight. What are we going to do?? We have Yoona and You here."

"Well Yuri was always into like ghosts and stuff. Remember how she told us she always sees ghosts. Maybe she'll be okay with it?" Jessica said.

"I hope" Tiffany sighed and turned the car around, to the direction of their friend's house.

When they parked Yuri's car. Tiffany woke up Yoona.

"Yoongie.. wake up!" Tiffany gently tapped the girl, the latter woke up a few seconds later. She pouted and rubbed her eyes.

"Are.. we there.. Unnie?" Yoona asked half asleep.

"Aigo!! This kid is so CUTE!!" Tiffany hugged Yoona. Jessica witnessed this and was burning with jealousy. Yoona could feel death glares coming from Jessica's direction. As if the ice princess was shooting lasers at her. Yoona sighed.

Tiffany walked into Yuri's mansion and was greeted by the maids. None of them seemed to notice the two ghosts behind Tiffany.

"Hello Ms. Tiffany, Welcome back. We were beginning to worry" One of the maids said.

"Oh sorry. Uhm.. Is Yuri back yet?" Tiffany asked.

"No. Sorry. Ms. Yuri called and said she will be back later."

"I see.. well I'm not hungry. I'll go take a shower and sleep. Have a good night" Tiffany bowed and walked upstairs. Jessica and Yoona floated up the stairs.

"Okay Jessi. I'm going to shower. You stay with Yoona.. and BEHAVE Jessi. Be nice to Yoona" Tiffany threatened. Her serious face was too adorable in Jessica's opinion.

"Okay Okay." Jessica replied.

"That's my Jessi" Tiffany eye smiled and kissed Jessica's cheek then proceeded to the bathroom to take a shower. Jessica sighed and looked to see what Yoona was doing. The young ghost was inspecting the rooms. She saw the electronics and was amused. Jessica could not believe how the girl had no knowledge of common household items. Yoona stared at the PS3 and asked Jessica what was it.

"You buy it to play games. You never played with one?" Jessica asked.

Yoona cutely shook her head. 

"No.. the hospital i was in didn't have it. I spent most of my time getting check ups and sitting in the park to get fresh air."

"Oh." Jessica suddenly felt pity and realized she was a bit rude to this girl earlier.

"Tell me more about your childhood"

"Well.."

Flashback

"Daddy. How come all the other kids get to go to school and play.. while I'm in this room talking to doctors?" 5 year old Yoona asked her father.

"Uhm.. sweetie. You're a special case. That's why." Mr. Im tried explaining to his daughter.

"Will I ever get better daddy? I want to be able to play with Yunho Oppa, Yoochun Oppa, Kahi Unnie and Hyuna Dongsaeng" Yoona pouted.

Mr. Im forced a smile and patted his daughter's head. "You will Yoona. I promise".

~~

Mr. Im was in his office talking to a client when he saw his son run into his room frantically. 

"Dad!!" 16 year old Yunho screamed.

"What's wrong??" Mr. Im yelled.

"It's Yoona. I got a call from the hospital saying her heart was beating irregularly. She was taken into the ICU again." Yunho explained.

"Again?? Okay Yunho you, and Yoochun go to the hospital. Kahi will take care of Hyuna at home for now. I'll get there as soon as I finish okay!"

"Okay dad" Yunho got a taxi and quickly drove to the hospital. Mr. Im quickly finished his business call in 15 minutes and got to the hospital.

His sons were already there.

"How's Yoona?" Their father asked.

"She's been stabilized. Finally" Yoochun said with a sigh of relief.

~~

9 year old Yoona was on the hospital bed playing with a rilakkuma her 18 year old brother Yunho brought her. Her 20 year old brother Yoochun was in college while their 23 year old sister Kahi just graduated. Kahi walked into the room with 4 year old Hyuna in her arms.

"Hi Unnie. Hi Hyuna.. how's my baby sister?" Yoona asked with a smile.

"We're fine. How's MY baby sister?" Kahi asked and set Hyuna on the bed with Yoona and kissed Yoona's forehead.

"Unnieeee I'm not a baby anymore" Yoona pouted and used her aegyo.

"You'll always be my baby sister!" Kahi smiled.

"Unwiee Whut bout Hywuna?" 4 year old Hyuna asked, struggling to speak.

"You'll always be my baby sister too." Kahi pinched Hyuna's cheek, making the girl pout.

"Aigo.. Yoona did you teach Hyuna aegyo?" Yunho asked.

"No i didn't oppa. Right Hyuna?" Yoona asked with her sister in her arms.

Hyuna cutely shook her head.

Yoona smiled and patted her sister's head. Hyuna turned around and stared at Yoona.

"Unwiee wen u going to be out howaspital? Hywuna want to see unwiee home and pway with Hywuna" Hyuna asked.

Yoona smiled sadly and her sister's hair. The other siblings watched.

"I'm sorry Hyuna. Unnie is sorry she wasn't there for your birthday this year. Unnie will try to be there next year."

"Pwomise?" Hyuna raised her pinky, making her sister promise.

"I promise"

"Otay!!" Hyuna smiled and kissed her Unnie's cheek.

"Hywuna wuvs Unwiee"

"Unnie loves you too"

~~

6 year old Hyuna was home with Kahi watching television when suddenly the phone started ringing.

"Hyuna stay there. Unnie is going to get the phone okay?" 

"Okay Unnie!" Hyuna continued watching television while Kahi picked up the phone. The eldest sibling heard loud screaming and sobbing in the background. She could tell it was Yunho.

"Yunho what's wrong??" Kahi asked, she was getting more and more nervous

"Noona... sob...!! I'm in the hospital... right now!! Yoona was undergoing surgery. She wasn't feeling well in school and apparently she started having another attack. An ambulance had to pick her up. I... I waited... the doctors just.. came out.. They said.... Yoona didn't make it" Yunho was trying so hard to speak despite sobbing.

Kahi heard the news and dropped the phone. She quickly grabbed Hyuna and took her to the hospital. Only to see that it was too late. 

Yoona was gone.

~~

At the funeral everyone was crying for Yoona, especially her siblings. Yunho was holding onto Hyuna.

"Don't bury Unnie!! Please don't take Unnie!! Give me back Yoona Unnie!!!" Hyuna cried.

Kahi held onto her younger siblings. Mr. Im was staring at the gravestone and crying.

Yoona was gone forever.

Flashback End

"So.. that's my story Unnie. I'm sorry if I bored y-" Yoona turned around and was surprised to see Jessica crying. Jessica pulled Yoona into an embrace. 

"Yoona I'm so sorry I was such a b*tch to you earlier!! You didn't deserve that. Your story was so sad..." Jessica continued crying. Yoona gently rubbed the girl's back to calm her down.

Wow.. Sica Unnie is actually a nice person if she wants to be. She's kinda like Kahi Unnie.. Unnie, Oppas, Hyuna.. I wonder what you are doing right now.

TBC

@eyelovegg LOL well it was never specified how Tiffany could see Jessica. It could be because of their strong bond or she just has a strong sixth sense like Yuri. Maybe both,

@crl_5372 you have a soshified? O: I posted this there quite a while ago, but I decided to post it here too ^.^