Chapter 10

TSQ- Thousand Spirits Quota

Chapter 10

"Sulli..." Krystal muttered to herself as she saw her best friend by her door staring at her with a hurt expression.

"H-Hi Soojung and uhm... Jiyeon-ssi." Sulli stutters and scratches the back of her head awkwardly.

"Hello Sulli-ssi" Jiyeon greets back at Sulli, not noticing the awkward atmosphere. The poor innocent baby dino didn't notice the tension in the room between the 3 of them.

"Sul I thought you were busy." Krystal says, hoping to clear the air.

"I was, but things finished earlier than I expected so I decided to come here because I thought you were alone." Sulli explains.

"Oh.. uhm.. d-do you want to study with us?" Krystal asks.

Sulli thought for a while. If I stay it will be so awkward between Jiyeon and Me. Maybe I should leave. No wait! If I leave then these two will be alone!! Argh! What should I do? Okay here goes nothing. 

"Sure. That way the homework can be done faster." Sulli answered and walked to the couch to sit next to Krystal. The youngest girl smiled seeing her best friend. 

"Okay so Krystal, do you understand how to do the problem I just explained to you?" Jiyeon asks.

"I think I do." Krystal pouts, making Sulli blush and Jiyeon chuckle.

"Lets see it then. I wrote down a similar problem for you to solve. Don't worry it's not that much harder and you use the same method. Sulli-ssi do you need help as well?" Jiyeon, being the friendly person she is, asks the tall girl.

"N-not really. Thanks though" Sulli replies.

"Alright. If you need help don't hesitate to ask me okay? I'll be happy to help" Jiyeon smiles.

She's a really nice person. I feel kind of bad now. Sulli thought.

Jiyeon sat closer to Krystal and looked over to see if Krystal actually understood how to do the problem. Sulli noticed the obvious blush on Krystal's face and clenched her fists.

I don't care how nice you are!! Stay away from my Soojung!!

"Are you having trouble Krystal?" Jiyeon asks.

Krystal feels Jiyeon's hot breath on her neck and turns even more red. However she still managed to nod.

"Okay let me see." Jiyeon takes the paper and notices Krystal didn't do much.

Hah, she's so cute. Jiyeon thought and laughs a little.

"So the first thing you should do is list out your givens. As you can see the problem gives you all 3 sides of the triangle, but doesn't give you even one angle. What is this called?" Jiyeon asks.

"SSS (Side-Side-Side)" Krystal answers.

"Correct. So to find Angle C you would need to use which law?" Jiyeon continues to tutor Krystal. Sulli was trying her best to hold back her anger. The two of them were acting like she wasn't even there.

"Law of... cosine?" Krystal shyly says. The baby jung smiles when she sees Jiyeon nod and pat her head.

"Good Job! Okay so first list out your givens, which are all the sides." Jiyeon teaches and Krystal does as her tutor says.

"Excellent. Now to find Angle C we need to use the formula. Do you remember what it is?"

"c^2= a^2+ b^2 - 2ab x Cos(c)?" Krystal recites the formula.

"Yup!! You're getting it! Now you just have to plug in your givens and solve to find Cos(C)." 

"T-Thank you for helping me." Krystal shyly mumbles and goes back to solving the problem. Jiyeon moves away to let Krystal solve the problem on her own and eats more cookies while Sulli was sulking by herself.

"Soojung-Ah. Do you want me to help you?" Sulli asks.

"It's fine Sul. Jiyeon already helped me, so I got it. Thank you for asking though" Krystal replies without even looking at the older girl.

Sulli sighs and looks at her phone. Her wallpaper was Krystal and her.

Soojung.. what happened? Why are you getting further away from me? Sulli asks herself.

Jiyeon checks her phone and stands up when she sees the time, startling the two younger girls. "I'm sorry! I have to leave. It's late and I need to get home to cook for my siblings and give my mother her medicine. My apologies. I'll study with you again next time." Jiyeon quickly runs to get her bag and shoes.

"Wait! Jiyeon your taekwondo outfit isn't dried yet! It's dark and dangerous outside. Are you sure you don't want me to call you a cab?" Krystal runs up to Jiyeon. The older girl smiles at Krystal's thoughtfulness and pats her head.

"Thanks, but I don't need it yet. You can give it back to me anytime this week. And you don't have to worry about me because I can fend for myself. Bye Krystal. Bye Sulli-ssi" Jiyeon waves to the two girls and runs home.

Krystal watches Jiyeon runs out the door and smiles.

Unfortunately Krystal didn't realize that Sulli noticed her smile.

~~

Jessica woke up at around 2 in the morning. She got off the bed and saw Tiffany sleeping in front of her computer desk with the desktop still . Jessica smiled at the cute sight and walked to the sleeping girl.

Jessica slowly lifted the girl up bridal style, but stopped when she saw Tiffany stir a little. The ice princess didn't want to wake up the younger girl because she knew how tired Tiffany was. When Tiffany was in deep sleep again Jessica quietly sighed and carried her girlfriend to their bed. She tucked Tiffany under the covers and then pecked her forehead.

"Good night Fany"

Jessica slowly crawled under the covers and hugged her girlfriend from behind. Tiffany turned around, still asleep and snuggled closer to Jessica, making the latter blush.

"Mmm... good.. night.... Jessi" Tiffany said in her sleep.

Jessica smiles and pulls Tiffany closer.

How do you manage to have this effect on me even after all these years?

"Night Tiff." Jessica whispered and slowly drifted off to sleep.

~~

Tiffany woke up a few hours later from her ringing cell phone. The phone was too far away and the ringing stopped soon after. Tiffany rubbed her eyes cutely, noticed that she was on her bed and snuggled against someone's chest. She looked up to see Jessica sleeping and unconsciously smiled to herself. The younger girl looked at her desk clock and saw that it was already 7. Her first period class is starting in about 40 minutes. The pink lover tried to get out of Jessica's embrace, but her attempts were futile because Jessica was holding Tiffany very tightly and she was in deep slumber.

Tiffany puffed her cheeks in frustration and poked her girlfriend's cheek.

"Jessi!! Wake up baby! I need to go to school." Tiffany whined with her aegyo.

Jessica stirred a little, but was still sleeping.

"Jessi please!" This time Tiffany pinched the older girl's cheek.

"Mmm... 5 more hours Tiff. Please?" Jessica muttered.

"Aish.. really? Normal people don't say 5 more hours Jessi." Tiffany murmurs.

"But I'm not a normal person. I'm dead remember?... okay 5 more days Fany" Jessica responds.

"Jessi... please don't remind me that you're dead" Tiffany whispers sadly. Jessica hears this and quickly wakes up to pull the girl into a tighter embrace.

"I'm sorry.. I'm awake now. Trust me Fany. I'll never leave you again" Jessica whispers into Tiffany's ears.

"You better not" Tiffany cries.

"I won't" Jessica smiles to assure the younger girl and then lean forward to peck her girlfriend's lip. The ice princess breaks the kiss and places her forehead on Tiffany's. The two make eye contact and feel their hearts beating faster.

"I'm yours until you tell me to leave. No, not even.. I'm yours even if you tell me to leave. I'll always be by your side and stalk you every second of every day. I'll haunt any guy that tries to get near you." Jessica says.

"That's so creepy" Tiffany laughs.

"Yah! I'm being serious!" Jessica pouts.

"It's creepy, but sweet at the same time." Tiffany continues.

"That's a little better." Jessica grins.

The two stare at each other and lean forward to kiss again. The older girl gently pushes Tiffany on the bed and hovers above her.

"J-Jessi.. n-not now.. I.. I have to go to scho- ahh mmmhm" Tiffany tries to protest, but moans when she feels Jessica on her neck.

"You were saying?" Jessica smirks at the flustered Tiffany under her.

"I.. I.. I have.. sch-school... mmm" Tiffany squirms and continues to moan as Jessica continues to attack the younger's neck. The blonde snakes her arm under the eye-smiling girl's shirt and begins to touch her further.

"Jessi!!!" Tiffany screams. The two of them have not touched each other in a long time.

"So what about school?" Jessica smirks in triumph.

"What is this school you speak of?" Tiffany sits up and whispers into Jessica's ear.

"Exactly." Jessica chuckles and kisses her girlfriend while her hands continued to touch the younger. Just as Jessica was about to move further down the two get interrupted.

"OH MY GOD!!!! EWWWWW!!!" The two Americans look to their right and see Yoona wide awake and covering her eyes.

"Holy Sh*t!!" Jessica curses and covers Tiffany, who is top-less, with a blanket.

"Unnies!!! What the heck?? This is not what I want to see so early in the morning!" Yoona complains, her eyes still closed.

"Yah!! Yoona how much of my Fany did you see???" Jessica yells at the youngest.

"Way more than I ever should!! Oh my god! I need to wash my eyes!!" Yoona screams.

"Don't worry! I'll knock you out so you won't remember anything." Jessica gets off the bed and to catch Yoona, who was desperately running away with her eyes closed. Luckily both of them were spirits and did not have to worry about running into any objects.

"Get back here Im YoonA!!" The older shouts.

"Over my dead body!" The younger replies.

"Okay! Tell me where you're buried! That can be arranged!" 

Tiffany watches as her idiot 'seobang' and 'daughter' were being so stupid so early in the morning and chuckles.

"Save me Fany Unnie!!" Yoona runs behind Tiffany.

"Jessi! Stop!" Tiffany glares at her girlfriend, successfully making her stop, but pout.

"Hmph.. you always take her side." Jessica whines.

"Well you shouldn't chase her like that. And it's also our fault. We shouldn't have tried to do 'it' when she's in the room." Tiffany reasons with her girlfriend, whose anger finally subsides.

"Fine!" Jessica pouts.

"Aigo this baby." Tiffany shakes her head and pecks Jessica's lips.

"I'm going to go shower now and get ready for school. See you two later. And BEHAVE you two!" Tiffany threatens them. Jessica reluctantly nods while Yoona was nodding cutely and was still too scared to make eye contact with the oldest girl. Tiffany gathered her clothes and walked inside the bathroom, leaving the two alone. Once Jessica hears the water turn on she turns to Yoona and pinches the youngest's cheeks.

"Owiee.. Unnieee" Yoona rubs her cheek to ease the pain and cries a little.

"That's what you get... now I'm frustrated." Jessica crosses her arms like a little kid.

"Why are you frustrated? Just because I interrupted you two?" Yoona innocently asks.

"Not that frustrated. I'm talking about the other one." Jessica replies.

"There's another way to use the word frustrated?" Cute little naive Yoona asked.

"Never mind. So what's our agenda for today?" Jessica changes the topic to avoid corrupting the doe-eyed girl more than she already has.

"W-well... yesterday Fany Unnie said I can go see my family."

"Your family? Hm... why?" 

"B-Because I miss them. Can we please go see them? We don't even have to talk to them. I just want to see how they're doing. Especially my younger sister. Please Unnie." Yoona begs with a pout and puppy eyes. How could anyone say no to this girl?

"Okay.. lets go see your family." Jessica sighs in defeat.

"Yay! Thank you Unnie!" Yoona cheers and hugs the older girl.

"Aha.. you're welcome" Jessica laughs.

"One new rule though.." Jessica says.

"What is it Unnie?" Yoona cutely asks.

"No more disturbing my fun time with Tiffany." Jessica finishes. Yoona gulps and nods obediently. 

The two hear the bathroom door open and see Tiffany walk out in her school clothes. 

"Yoona.. can you pass me my phone?" 

"Sure Unnie." Yoona gets the phone and throws it to Tiffany.

"Thanks" Tiffany checks her messages and sees a missed call from Yuri. 

Tiffany calls Yuri and the latter picks up.

"You're finally awake? I'll be outside your house in a few minutes. Are you ready?" Yuri asks in the other side of the line.

"Yup. I'm already changed. Okay see you later Yul." Tiffany responds and ends the call. The three of them make their way down the stairs. Tiffany makes a quick bowl of cereal because she doesn't have enough time to actually cook. Jessica sat next to her girl and played with her fingers. Yoona was staring outside the window, hoping to catch a glimpse of the girl she can't stop thinking of.

Suddenly Yoona sees an Audi A7 pull up in front of Tiffany's home. The doe- eyed girl stares at the raven haired beauty in the driver's seat with her sunglasses on and blushes.

I'm such a creepy stalker. Why can't I stop thinking about this pretty Unnie? It's not like we'll ever have a chance to be together.

"Tiffany Unnie. Your friend is here!" Yoona shouts.

"Don't you mean to say 'My Pretty Unnie is here Fany Unnie!' Yoongie?" Jessica teases.

"Yah! Unnie!!" Yoona whines.

"Thanks Yoona. Jessi I'm leaving now. Bye" Tiffany kisses Jessica's cheek and runs out the door with her bag. Yoona continues to watch by the window and sees Tiffany get into Yuri's car. The young girl was about to move away from the window, but froze when she saw Yuri look to her direction. Yoona wasn't sure, but she thinks Yuri is staring at her. The two break their staring contest when Yuri begins to drive away.

She didn't see me right? Yoona asks herself and holds her chest to stop her heart that was beating erratically. 

Meanwhile in the car ride, Yuri was busy driving while Tiffany put her ear buds on to listen to music.

That girl... she was the one in my dream right? Was I seeing things? Why was she in Tiffany's home? Fany doesn't have a younger sister. Yuri thought.

She's really adorable. Yuri smiled the whole time she drove to school.

~~

Jessica and Yoona walked to the train station and began their journey of visiting Yoona's family. The two of them found the address of the Ims and decided to go as soon as possible. When they got to their stop, the ghosts got off the train and flew to the address. The mansion was heavily guarded and had gates everywhere, but it was nothing against ghosts. Yoona and Jessica made their way to a room in the 3rd floor. Yoona looked around and noticed a picture of a beautiful woman. She smiled when she saw who was in the picture.

"Yoong.. whose room is this?"

"My unnie, Kahi's" Yoona replies.

They hear two people talking and walk out to the hallway. Jessica notices the light in one of the rooms . They quietly walk to the room and see a beautiful woman dressing up a cute, young girl.

"Unnie... I can dress myself you know?" The girl asks.

"Of course I know that. But that won't stop me from dressing up my baby sister." The older woman responds and smiles.

"Sometimes I wonder if you're actually my umma" The girl pouts and mutters.

"Hyuna... you know the reason why I spoil you like this right?" The woman asks.

"I know Kahi Unnie.." Hyuna murmurs sadly.

"I rarely ever got to spend time with Yoona. I don't want to lose a minute with you." Kahi says with tears threatening to fall.

Hyuna sees her older sister cry and goes to hug her. 

"Unnie.. I miss Yoona Unnie" Hyuna starts to cry too.

Kahi nods and the two stay in each other's embrace.

Yoona and Jessica see this and try to remain calm. Jessica looks to her right and notices Yoona had disappeared. She looks up and sees Yoona floating to the roof.

The ice princess quickly joins the younger and they sit on the roof top in silence.

"Sica Unnie... I've caused them so much pain." Yoona mutters. Jessica sits next to the younger and pulls her closer.

"It's not your fault Yoona. You didn't ask for any of this. So don't blame yourself."

"I wish I could be alive again." Yoona says and starts to cry on Jessica's shoulder.

TBC

Sorry I've been away for such a long time. I've just been really busy with school and everything T.T I apologize. Also I've been sick lately :( 
 

@ gian77 sorry XD when I go on hiatus I disappear for a really long time sometimes.

@ jessicajiyeonlover Jiyeon is adorable and so is Krystal <3 You're like the only one supporting JiStal T.T and LOL ByunJeTi was even worse this chapter. Poor Yoongie. I'm glad you like my story
@ eyelovegg JungLi is my favorite Fx OTP. But idk.. I'm kinda leaning towards Jiyeon here LOL XD Yoona is always adorable and her obsession with Pretty Unnie xDDD Omg so Byun!! Poor Yoona ><
@ taeminsunnylover B.A.P YO <333 My favorite rookie group in 2012. *pout* When is Sica not a ert?
@ AsukaEnergetic LMAO now that I think about it. It does seem pretty funny. It makes her look extremely clusmy xD Poor Sulli ><