Chapter 11

TSQ- Thousand Spirits Quota

Chapter 11

Tiffany looked at the side window and when she saw their school by the corner, she turned off her ipod and waited for Yuri to park her car. The girl tried to open the door, but it was still locked.

"Yah! Yuri-Ah.. open the door." Tiffany whined. The older girl looked at the black pearl and noticed the girl was fidgeting and playing with her fingers. Tiffany raised her eyebrow at the younger's strange actions.

"Aish Yuri. What are you doing?" Tiffany asked.

"F-Fany-Ah. I have a question." Yuri said seriously and looked at the older girl.

"What is it?"

"D-Do you.. have a cousin staying at your home?" Yuri asked.

"What?" Tiffany's eyes-widened because of Yuri's question.

"W-who is that cute girl in your house I saw this morning?" The younger girl stuttered cutely.

"Cute girl? What are you talking about?" Tiffany asked. The older girl was trying her best to not sound suspicious, but she was failing.

"I mean that really cute girl I saw by your window this morning!" Yuri raised her voice in frustration.

"Oh.. her.. uhm.." Tiffany stuttered and remained quiet while trying to think of an excuse.

"Fany-Ah. I think I've seen her before. I just don't really remember it." Yuri muttered.

"Yuri..."

Ding. Ding. Ding

"Oh crap that's the bell! We should go now!" Tiffany quickly got off the car and Yuri joined soon after. The two of them both came to an unspoken agreement that they would discuss this later.

'Damn it Yoona. Why did you have to get noticed by Yuri?'

'I have to know who that girl is. There's something about her.'

~~

 Krystal was walking through the hallways alone. Her first period class was study hall so she decided to wander off. Suddenly, she felt someone push her against a wall.

"Ow! Who the he-" Before Krystal could yell at the culprit, she froze when she realized it was Uee. As usual, Uee's sidekicks, Nana and Lizzy, were behind her. The two of them felt bad for Krystal, but didn't dare to oppose Uee. 

"You got lucky last time Jung. You won't be as lucky this time." Uee smirked.

"Please just let me go. I'm sorry about what happened okay?" Krystal sighed. 

"You think sorry is enough for me?" Uee laughed.

"B-But.." Krystal was about to speak, but suddenly felt her cheek stinging.

"That was for bumping into me."

*smack*

"That was for getting away and having Tiffany save you"

*smack*

"This is for being related to Jessica"

"U-Uee.. don't you think this is too much? She has already apologized" Lizzy asked while staring at the ground.

"Stay out of this Lizzy!" Uee scoffed and pushed the younger girl. Nana quickly helped her girlfriend up.

"Sooyoung-Ah.. you okay?" Nana asked.

"I'm fine. Don't worry Jin Ah" Lizzy smiled.

Nana sighed in relief and helped her girlfriend up. 

"Uee. Sooyoung is right. This is too much." Nana tried to reason with the older, but knew that it was hopeless. 

"If you two don't want to help me then leave. Go make out somewhere or something!" Uee yelled. Nana and Lizzy watched helplessly and walked away. 

~~

Park Sooyoung and Im Jin Ah were by the school's gate and sitting on the bench. Since they were already late for first period they decided that they would just show up for second period instead.

"Lizzy-Ah.. are you sure where Uee pushed you doesn't hurt?" The older asked while inspecting the younger.

"I told you I'm fine. Geez Jin Ah. Are you my girlfriend or my mom?" Lizzy rolled her eyes.

"Yah!" Nana pouted.

"Don't think I don't know Jin Ah. You saw that I fell on my so you just want to touch me there."

"W-What?! N-No I didn't" Nana blushed when she realized her girlfriend saw her erted motives.

"You're so cute Nana" Lizzy giggled and pecked Nana's cheek. Nana smiled and turned to kiss Lizzy on the lips. The two were too busy kissing that they didn't realize someone was there until they heard a cough.

"Uhm... Nana and Lizzy Sunbaes?" The voice interrupted.

Lizzy broke the kiss and covered her face from embarrassment while Nana groaned because of the lost of contact.

The two of them saw Jiyeon looking at them while blushing. Suddenly Nana remembered Krystal.

"You! You're Jung Krystal's girlfriend right?!" Nana frantically asked.

"What?! N-No I'm not!" Jiyeon replied.

"You need to help your girl! Uee is bothering her again!" Nana said, ignoring Jiyeon's denial.

"She's not my g- Wait what?! Where is that ?! I swear this time I will kill her!"

"Here follow us!" Nana held Lizzy's hand and the two of them led Jiyeon to where Uee was bullying Krystal.

'Don't worry Krystal. I'll teach her lesson' Jiyeon bit her lower lip and ran as fast as she could.

~~

"You think you're so special right little baby Jung?" Uee asked.

Krystal weakly shook her head. The girl didn't even have energy to fight back.

'Jessica Unnie, Tiffany Unnie, Sulli, anyone.. please help me' Krystal silently prayed.

"Look up Jung" Uee snapped.

Krystal looked up and felt her heartbeat speed up when she saw Uee holding a knife.

"W-Why do you have that? That's not allowed in school.." Krystal whispered.

"Why does it matter? So where should we start? Your face? Your arms? Your legs?" Uee asked while twirling the knife.

"Nowhere!" Krystal tried to scream, but her voice just wouldn't come out.

"Your face? Okay then." Uee laughed and pointed the knife.

'Unnie.. save me' Krystal silently sobbed. 

Krystal wish she could just disappear when she felt the blade on her cheek.

The younger Jung was prepared to have a scar for the rest of her life. However, she felt the blade lose contact with her face a few seconds later. Krystal slowly opened her eyes and saw Uee on the floor with an angry Jiyeon standing in front of her.

"You should know not to mess with me" Jiyeon growled and lifted Uee off her feet.

Krystal watched in shock as Jiyeon pushed Uee against the wall.

"I could kill you right now, but you're not worth my time." Jiyeon scoffed and let go of Uee, who was gasping for air.

The ice princess was still trying to process what just happened, but was brought back to reality when she felt Jiyeon pull her into a tight embrace.

"I was so worried" Jiyeon muttered.

Krystal finally let the tears fall as she sobbed into Jiyeon's chest.

"I..I w-was.. s-so.. scared... thank you. Thank you so much Jiyeon!" Krystal cried. Jiyeon kissed the crown of Krystal's head and rubbed the girl's back to calm her down. 

Nana and Lizzy watched the two freshmen's interaction and could only smile.

"Kyaa... Jiyeon is so sweet! Can I have her?" Lizzy squealed. 

"Ow!" Lizzy rubbed her arms and looked to her right, only to see a glaring Nana.

'Jealous freak.' Lizzy murmured. 

"Hmph" Nana pouted like a child and Lizzy giggled.

"You're the only ice princess for me" Sooyoung said and kissed Jin Ah on the cheek.

Uee watched the 4 of them and felt disgusted. 

'Ugh.. these lovers. Disgusting. Love doesn't exist.' Uee got off the ground and walked to the bathroom to clean herself up.

"Krystal. Are you feeling better?" Jiyeon asked.

"I.. I'm fine now. J-Jiyeon. How is my cut?" Krystal nervously asked.

"It's not that bad. The bleeding stopped. That's good." The older answered while inspecting the wound.

"A-Are you sure? D-Don't I look ugly?" Krystal asked.

Jiyeon stared at the girl and realized why she was so worried. The baby dino smiled and pat the younger's head.

"It's really not that bad. And don't worry. You're never ugly... especially not to me" Jiyeon replied, but muttered the last part.

Nana and Lizzy walked up to the two younger girls. Krystal quickly felt scared. Jiyeon felt the younger tense up and hugged her tighter.

"Shh.. Krystal.. it's okay. They brought me here. They won't hurt you. I'll make sure of that" Jiyeon whispered into Krystal's ear. The youngest took a deep breath and relaxed. 

"Krystal-ssi. We're sorry. We had no idea Uee would go so far." Nana and Lizzy apologized. The two felt so much guilt.

"It's okay Unnies. You two did save me too." Krystal smiled.

Nana and Lizzy felt a burden off their shoulders and bowed again.

"Listen.. Krystal, Jiyeon, I in no way supported what Uee did to you, Krystal, but I hope you don't think that she's always like this. Please. She wasn't like this back in junior high. She was actually a really nice and easy going girl that always smiled" Lizzy said.

"Then what happened?" Jiyeon asked.

"We don't think we should be telling you, but I suggest you do research on someone called Jooyeon. We went to Pledis Junior High. Now if you excuse us, we have class. Please feel better Krystal-ssi" Nana explained and then held Lizzy's hand to walk away.

The two freshmen were sitting on the floor in an awkward silence.

"Jiyeon. Why were you late to school?" Krystal asked, trying to start a conversation.

"I... kinda overslept" Jiyeon shyly mumbled, but Krystal heard. Jiyeon heard the girl giggle and turned even more red

"Y-Yah!! It's not that funny!" Jiyeon whined. 

"Aha.. you remind me of my Unnie" Krystal said.

Jiyeon watched as she noticed a sudden change in Krystal's mood.

"I miss my Unnie..." Krystal muttered and rubbed her eyes to prevent tears from falling. The bell rang, but neither of them paid attention to it.

"Krystal..." Suddenly Jiyeon felt someone pull her off the ground.

"Did you hurt Soojung?!" The voice screamed.

"S-Sulli?!" Krystal yelled.

"You made her cry didn't know?" Sulli yelled.

"No I didn't!" Jiyeon replied, but it was too late.

Sulli had punched Jiyeon on the face.

~~ 

"Yoona, you can't keep blaming yourself. You didn't ask for this to happen to you" Jessica said to the younger girl.

"I know Unnie. It's just.."

"Just nothing.. listen Yoona I know you probably blamed yourself for what happened.." Jessica sighed.

"...But it's really not your fault..."

"...Yoona you need to realize that you're not alone anymore..."

"...You suffered by yourself in that school for years..."

"...Now you have Tiffany and me. Please give us some of your burden... you trust us right?"

"Of course I do Unnie. It's just my famil-"

"Im Yoona! Listen very carefully to what I am about to say!"

Yoona merely nodded.

"I'm sure that when you died, you did cause your family a lot of pain and grief, but I can promise you that they did not blame you even one bit..."

"... and even if they did, the chances are they forgave you a long time ago. But most importantly. I want you to listen and etch every single word I say from here now into that stubborn skull of yours."

"It doesn't matter if they forgave you or not Yoona. It doesn't matter if the world forgave you or not Yoona. It doesn't even matter if the universe or God forgave you or not. None of that means anything..."

"IF YOU DON'T FORGIVE YOURSELF!!"

"You need to let it go! Do you understand Im Yoona?!" Jessica said seriously and gently knocked Yoona's head.

The younger girl watched Jessica with an incomprehensible expression. Jessica snapped her fingers at Yoona and the younger girl didn't even move. 

"Yoona?"

Suddenly Jessica noticed tears slowly falling from Yoona's face.

"You're right Unnie."

Jessica stayed silent.

"Who cares if everyone in the world and universe forgives me? None of that matters. I have to forgive myself."

The ice princess smiled and hugged Yoona.

Yoona buried her face into Jessica's chest and cried, for the first time, tears of joy.

"Yoona"

"I know Unnie.. I've been self loathing for too long."

"Good job Yoona. I'm proud of you. Now why don't we go see what your sisters are doing?"

"Okay!" Yoona smiled. For the first time in years Yoona gave someone a genuine. One that showed happiness and freedom, not something forced to trick others and Jessica could see this.

*Beep Beep*

Jessica looked at her watch and saw the number 997 drop to 996. The hologram on the watch came up and made a file.

"Helped a ghost end her grief"

Jessica could only smile.

'Another one down. Wait for me Tiffany. I'm going to come back.'

TBC

I haven't updated in so long LOL My apologies. School has been really busy. It's like 1:30 in the morning. I don't have energy to check for typos. Sorry. T__T And LOL I added more storylines for the After School members. I started listening to After School and they're amazing ;~; NaLiz is obviously my OTP :3

@ Derpy5ky omg don't cry! *hands tissues* LOL yeah Yoona's story is my favorite to write too xD 
@ YunHee58 Aha.. Ace Family and JiStal. JiStal is such a random pair but I like them here ><
@ JeTiLoveJeNy LMAO I ship JungLi and EunYeon too! SunYeon will appear soon ^^ I promise. Aha JungLi still has some chance. Trust me. 
@ gian77 thank you for reading ;D 
@ shineenat B.A.P is amazing. My favorite guy group. And yeah poor Sulli, but JeTi are hilarious xD
@ MissMelsa82 you're one of the few people ahaha xD 
@ PlayerHwang the poor JungLi hearts of my readers LOL! Yoong is such a c*ckblocker and Jessica loves sleep xD
@ AsukeEnergetic LOOL I can imagine such M-Rated things for JeTi when no one sees them. YoonYul will meet soon >__< They're my OTP! I want them together too.
@ NaokuYuki Thank you for reading ^__^

 


My new Twitter just for my fanfics. Follow if you want updates about if I might update and spoilers. LMFAO I'm so shameless omg! @Soshiace9