Chapter 6

TSQ- Thousand Spirits Quota

Chapter 6

 

"Yoona I'm so sorry I was such a b*tch to you earlier!! You didn't deserve that. Your story was so sad..." Jessica whispered. Yoona caressed the older girl's back to calm her down. She was surprised to see that Jessica was not as cold and scary as she appeared to be.

 

"It's okay Unnie. I'm sure you were just being cautious. I can understand. I don't easily open up to people either" Yoona smiled. Jessica got off Yoona and smiled too. The two of them were enjoying each other's company until Tiffany stepped out.

 

"Jessi, Yoongie. I'm done showering. So what's u- omo. Jessi why are you crying?" Tiffany ran to Jessica and Yoona in just a towel.

 

"It's nothing Tiff!! Omo!! Aish put some clothes on!!" Jessica screamed while Yoona was blushing and covering her eyes.

 

Tiffany realized she was and ran to get clothes and quickly changed.

 

"Sorry my girlfriend is kind of.. clumsy" Jessica sighed.

 

"It's okay Sica Unnie. I think Fany Unnie is cute and bubbly" Yoona smiled.

 

Jessica forced a cough "ahem!!.. Rule.. cough.. THREE."

 

Yoona started laughing, Jessica would describe her as a cute Alligator with wide open while she was laughing.

 

"Sica Unnie you're so cute too!! You get jealous so easily. You and Tiffany Unnie are so perfect together. I totally ship now! JeTi" Yoona continued laughing and held her stomach. Jessica started pouting, but found the young girl really adorable. She was almost like that annoying sister that everyone hates, but really loves.

 

"Yoongie you are lucky you're cute or I would've killed you" Jessica giggled. She adopted Tiffany's nickname for Yoona. Yoona grinned and gave Jessica a dorky smile and thumbs up.

 

"Keke.. I know I'm cute Unnie"

 

"You forgot arrogant" Jessica stuck her tongue out at Yoona and pinched the girl's cheeks.

 

"Awwww You two are finally getting along!!" Tiffany exclaimed cheerfully and hugged the two spirits.

 

"Both of you are so cute!" Tiffany eye smiled and pinched the two ghosts' cheeks. Both of them pouted. Jessica and Yoona looked at each other and giggled. Soon the three of them were enjoying their moment together.

 

~~

 

Downstairs the servants heard the lock on the front door unlock. Their house's master walked in.

 

"Hello Ms. Yuri. Welcome back" Everyone bowed.

 

"Thank you. Oh can someone help bring these books to my book room?" Yuri asked and handed her rocks books to two male workers.

"Please be careful. These are grandpa's treasures. He will murder me if they get hurt!" The two men heard this and handled the books with care.

 

"Is Tiffany feeling better?" Yuri asked.

 

"Ms. Tiffany has gotten better. Earlier she took your car and went out for a drive. She came back about an hour ago." One of the maids explained.

 

"I see. Anything else?" Yuri asked.

 

"Not really... hm.. oh wait there is one! Uhm.. Is Ms. Tiffany okay? We heard her talking and laughing to herself before."

 

"Talking to herself?"

 

"Yes milady. The door was closed but we heard a lot of giggling and talking. I think you might want to take Ms. Tiffany to see a psychiatrist. She keeps calling for Ms. Jessica and talks like she's with her."

 

Sica? Could it mean they're together right now?

 

"Oh? Okay then I'll go upstairs and talk to Fany" Yuri smiled and walked to the room Tiffany was in. Since the door was locked Yuri knocked on the door.

 

"Pany- Ah" Yuri called out.

 

"Ah!! Oh uhm.. who is it??" Yuri facepalmed. She was sure Tiffany was just kidding, but then she heard Tiffany muttering something inaudible.

 

"Pany? It's me.. Yuri. Open the door please" Yuri knocked again.

 

"Oh.. ah!! Ehe!! Hi Yul. Just a sec kay?"

 

She's acting so weird... even weirder than usual. Yuri thought.

 

"Hwang Miyoung if you don't open this door in 3 seconds i will break it down. Three.... Two.. Two and a half... O-" Before Yuri finished Tiffany opened the door hastily, resulting in Yuri almost falling.

 

"Hi Yul!! How was your day?" Tiffany asked with a squeaky voice. Yuri could tell she was hiding something. The tanned girl walked around the room and inspecting what Tiffany could have been hiding.

 

"Yuri? What are you looking for?" Tiffany cutely asked.

 

"Oh.. nothing. Uh my maids said you've been talking to yourself."

 

"Oh that? I was watching a video of me and jessi!" Tiffany replied quickly. Yuri raised an eyebrow and stared at the older girl. When she saw Tiffany wasn't going to tell the truth she just sighed.

 

"Okay.. well I'll go rest now. Bye Fany" Yuri hugged Tiffany then walked out of the room and closed the door.

 

When Tiffany saw the door close she slumped down on the ground and gasped loudly.

 

"That was so close!" Tiffany sighed.

 

Flashback (Tiffany POV)

 

I was talking to Jessi and Yoongie when suddenly i heard someone knocking on the door. Luckily it was locked.


"Pany- Ah" I heard Yuri call my name. Crap!! She's home. Damn it!! I looked to my right and saw Yoongie and Jessi panicking too.

"Ah!! Oh uhm.. who is it??" I stuttered then facepalmed. What kind of question is that Tiffany? Way to not be suspicious. I saw Jessi and Yoongie pointing up at the ceiling. The two of them nodded.

"Really Jessi? The roof?" I whispered softly.

 

"Does it look like we have another option? You know Yuri told us all her life that she can see ghosts. I don't think we should be seen just yet" Jessica said back to me.

 

"Fany Unnie we have no choice. Come on Sica Unnie!" Yoona said to me.

 

I sighed.

 

"Pany? It's me.. Yuri. Open the door please" Yuri knocked again. Argh we have no choice.

 

"Okay.. you two float up there. I'll talk to Yuri" I whispered again.

 

The two nodded.

 

"Oh.. ah!! Ehe!! Hi Yul. Just a sec kay?" I said to Yuri

 

Jessica held Yoona's hand and the two were started to float up there. Before they left Jessica kissed me on the cheek.

 

"We'll come back later."

 

I nodded.

 

"Hwang Miyoung if you don't open this door in 3 seconds i will break it down. Three.... Two.. Two and a half... O-" Before Yuri could finish her countdown i opened the door for her. She almost fell.

 

She walked into the room and started inspecting.

 

Oh god please don't let Yuri find out yet!

 

Flashback End (No One's POV)

 

Yoona and Jessica were sitting on the roof of Yuri's home. The two of them stared at the stars above.

 

"Yoona. Have you ever stayed out and looked at the stars before?" Jessica asked.

 

"No.. i wasn't allowed to stay out too late because I could get easily sick" Yoona answered.

 

"Oh... well isn't it beautiful?" Jessica said.

 

"It is" Yoona replied with a smile.

 

The two remained quiet and stared at the starry night.

 

"Unnie" Yoona said in the low voice.

 

"Hm?" Jessica replied, not taking her eyes off the stars.

 

"You really love Tiffany Unnie right?" Yoona asked.

 

Jessica stayed quiet for a while the sat up and looked at Yoona. She gave Yoona one of the more sincere faces ever.

 

"I do. I love Tiffany more than I love myself. Which is why i have to come back to her."

 

Yoona nodded in response.

 

"Unnie. How does it feel to be in love?"

 

"Hm.. that's tough" Jessica placed her finger on her chin and then pouted. She was wondering how to answer this question.

 

"Well i don't know if it's for everyone, but from my experience. It's when you constantly think of that person. You smile like a moron from just thinking about them. You want to always make them happy. When they feel sad you want to cry with them, comfort them and hurt whatever made them sad. When you're happy about their success more than your own. When you put them as a priority. When you see them as absolute perfection. Just seeing their face can brighten even the crappiest days. There are more feelings I feel whenever I'm near Tiffany. There's not enough time in the world to tell you everything." Jessica said and looked at the sky. Yoona could see that Jessica was truly in love with Tiffany. There was no question about it.

 

"How much do you love Tiffany Unnie?" Yoona asked.

 

Jessica looked at Yoona, smiled then pointed to the sky.

 

"More than there are stars in the sky" Jessica replied.

 

Yoona smiled and nodded. The love Tiffany and Jessica had for each other was truly beautiful. Yoona decided to tease the lovesick girl next to her.

 

"Unnie there only lets see.. 1 2 3 4.... 9 stars present right now" Yoona grinned.

 

"Yah!" Jessica playfully slapped Yoona's arm.

 

"You know what I mean!! Fine not the sky. I love Tiffany more than there are stars in the galaxy!!"

 

"Keke... Unnie you are so cute"

 

"You're such a dorky choding" Jessica sighed. She has taken a liking to the younger girl. Yoona was definitely special. She cares about others a lot and may seem somewhat annoying, but in a cute way. Jessica can see that's Yoona's way of communicating with people.

 

"Unnie... do you think I will ever find love?" Yoona asked Jessica seriously.

 

"Of course you will. There are plenty of guys out there that likes annoying whiney girls." Jessica decided to tease the younger girl.

 

"Unnieeee" Yoona did a whiney aegyo.

 

"See!!" Jessica laughed making Yoona pout.

 

"I'm just kidding Yoongie. Someone would be lucky to have you as a girlfriend."

 

"Heh.. Thanks. I want someone like Fany Unnie. She's pretty, cute, kind, hot, kinda y"

 

"Yah!! Rule number three!!" Jessica smacked Yoona's arm again. The younger girl laughed at how childish and cute the jealous girl was.

 

"I'm kidding Unnie."

 

"You better be."

 

"Do you think we should go back now Unnie?"

 

"I think we should. Come on Yoong. Oh yeah since Fany is sleeping on the bed... You're sleeping on the floor"

 

"What? Why?" Yoona pouted and whined.

 

"Because I said so"

 

"Hmph" Yoona was still pouting.

 

~~

 

"Where are Jessi and Yoongie??" Tiffany was pacing back and forth. Suddenly she felt a pair of arms wrapped around her waist. The person whispered in her ear.

 

"Tiff.. are you tired yet?"

 

Tiffany giggled and turned around to look at the owner of the voice.

 

"I'm kind of tired I guess"

 

"Lets go sleep" Jessica and Tiffany sat down on the bed. Tiffany pulled the covers over the two of them.

 

"Good Night Jessi. I love you."

 

"Good Night Tiff. I love you too"

 

Jessica kissed Tiffany's forehead and wrapped her arms tightly around the younger girl.

 

Yoona was laying on the floor. She felt so awkward being around the two Americans. And since ghosts didn't need to sleep she was so bored. She looked over at Jessica and saw that she was hugging Tiffany with her eyes closed. The ice princess wasn't sleeping, but stayed closed to Tiffany. Yoona, feeling bored, quietly de-solidified and sneaked through the floor. The young ghost floated around the big house, observing and admiring it's decorations. Yoona came from a somewhat wealthy family herself, but with her condition she barely spent time at home. She often got lost in her own mansion.

 

Flashback

 

"Okay Yoona you're allowed to go home for a while" the doctor told Yoona.

 

"Really!!" Ten years old Yoona exclaimed. She was happy to finally be out of the hospital.

 

"Yes congratulations" The doctor smiled.

 

"Thank you Doctor Park" Yoona bowed.

 

"You're welcome. Uhm Yoona may I speak to your sister for a while?"

 

"Okay" Yoona walked out of her room to play with the nurses. Everyone in the hospital adored Yoona. The younger girl was always bright. She didn't let her health complications stop her from having fun. When the doctor and Kahi saw that Yoona had left the doctor closed the door to speak to the elder sister.

 

"Okay.. so Yoona is allowed to go home, but please keep a good watch on her. Just because she has improved does not mean her condition might not return. Always remind her to take her medication. Don't let her get too stressed or overworked. She cannot do strenuous activity. Don't make her scared, sad or angry. Understand?" The doctor told Kahi.

 

"I understand."

 

"But knowing Yoona.. you know how she is" The doctor continued. She has watched Yoona since the beginning,

 

"I know... my baby sister is so stubborn. She doesn't want people to worry about her. She always thinks she is a burden."

 

"So yes. Please keep watch of her. I trust in you and your family."

 

"Yah! You make it seem like you're my Yoongie's mom! Don't forget Bom that's MY sister!!" Kahi whined. Bom laughed at her friend.

 

"I know I know.. But i love Yoona like my own baby sister. And I'm younger than you Kahi. I've watched her since I was a mere trainee here and then i continued watching her when I became a doctor. She was my first patient." Bom stuck her tongue at her.

 

"My Yoongie!" Kahi whined again.

 

"I know I know.. Now bring Yoong home. I swear if anything happens to my Yoongie I will call child services and then adopt her for myself. Keke.. just kidding"

 

"Yah!! Of course we will make sure she's okay. And stop saying she is YOURS... She belongs to me, Hyuna, Yunho, Yoochun and father. Hmph"

 

Just then little Yoona walked in with all her clothes packed. The nurses had helped Yoona, they too were arguing about who gets to play with Yoona. The younger girl was simply too lovable. Nurse Park Sandara won and carried Yoona into room. The baby faced nurse stuck her tongue at the others.

 

"Bye Bye Yoona... You'll miss Unnie right?" Dara asked and pouted.

 

Yoona cutely nodded. I'll miss all my Unnies. Yoona kissed Dara on the cheek. Kahi and Bom were glaring at Dara. At such a young age the girl was a player. (A/N: LMAO.. okay this is weird i know xD ).

 

Dara put the girl down. Yoona walked to the young doctor that's taken care of her since the beginning.

 

"Bye Bye Bom Unnie." Yoona hugged Bom. Doctor Park lifted up Yoona and hugged her.

 

"Bye Yoongie. Come visit Unnie okay. Just not for a bad reason alright"

 

"Okay Keke" Yoona leaned in and kissed Bom's cheek. Kahi, infuriated, carried Yoona.

 

"Stop seducing my baby sister!"

 

The two Parks started giggling at Yoona's childish sister.

 

"Se.. ducing?" Innocent Yoona asked. "Unnies what does that mean?"

 

The three adults got quiet and stared at each other. Then Dara spoke "Yoongie it means stop showing so much love" Bom and Kahi stared at Dara with a blank expression.

 

"Oh.. okay.. I will seduce all my Unnies" Yoona said, not knowing what the word really meant. Bom, Dara and Kahi stared at Yoona and blushed. Bom smacked Dara's head for teaching the young girl incredibly wrong things.

 

~~

 

Yoona got out of the car and walked into the building. She noticed some men in the home were always looking at her. making sure she was okay. Her siblings and father had ordered people to be around her at all times to make sure she can get help as soon as possible. Yoona ditched the body guards when they weren't looking. She could hear them downstairs searching hastily for her. The choding giggled and walked around the house.

 

"Wow... This place is so big" Yoona marveled at her own house. She saw a light from one of her rooms. Yoona peaked into the room and saw her 5 year old sister watching television and playing with her stuffed animals. Yoona grinned and thought of a trick to surprise her beloved sister. The choding slowly and quietly crept behind the girl, using her strength she lifted the girl up.

 

"Kyaaaaaaa" Hyuna screamed.

 

"I will eat you!! Nom Nom Nom" Yoona changed her voice to sound like a monster.

 

"Don't eat Hyuna!! Yoona Unnie will beat you up!" The girl closed her eyes.

 

"I will beat myself up?" Yoona said and laughed. Hyuna opened her eyes and saw that it was her big sister.

 

"Yah!! Unnie!! You scared Hyuna!!" The girl pouted and said in third person.

 

"Keke.. sorry Hyuna.. Unnie wanted to surprised you" Yoona said apologetically.

 

"It's okay Unnie!" Hyuna smiled and hugged her big sister.

 

"Want to play?" Yoona asked.

 

"Erm... no thanks Unnie. Lets watch TV" Hyuna guided her sister to her bed. Yoona sat up on the bed while Hyuna sat on her lap. Yoona felt tired and had some trouble breathing. Hyuna could sense that something was wrong with Yoona. She hugged her sister tightly, afraid that Yoona would go if she lets go.

 

"Hyuna.. Unnie is tired. Lets sleep." Normally Hyuna would be stubborn and want to continue watching television, but she loves Yoona too much. The girl nodded cutely and turned off the television. Yoona and Hyuna both laid down on the bed. Yoona wrapped her arms around her younger sister, while Hyuna was resting at the crook of Yoona's neck.

 

"Good night Unnie"

 

"Good night Hyuna"

 

"I love you" Yoona whispered.

 

"Hyuna loves Unnie too" Hyuna kissed Yoona's cheek.

 

The next morning the guards found Yoona and Hyuna sleeping. Kahi, Yunho and Yoochun wanted to get mad at Yoona, but knew yelling was not the right thing to do. After a lot of convincing, Yoona finally agreed to have the body guards around her at all times, although she would still have the occasional slip.

 

Flashback End

 

Yoona continued walking around Yuri's home. She stopped when she saw a bright light from what looks like the kitchen. Yoona guessed someone left the light . It was already 2 in the morning. Yoona, despite being a ghost, felt hungry. She walked to the kitchen and got an apple.

 

Yuri, from her room heard the noise. The tanned girl was extremely sensitive to sound. She got off her bed and slowly walked down the stairs. She saw the light from the kitchen. Normally she would assume that it was just one of the maids that left the light on or is having a late night snack. Usually she would go back to sleep, but tonight felt different. She could feel a presence and she knew it wasn't human. Luckily Yuri always had some talismans with her because of her training. She always had to be prepared for evil spirits. She's even done a few exorcisms before with her grandfather.

 

The black pearl walked into the kitchen and was surprised to find a young girl around her age, maybe a little younger, sitting on the floor and eating an apple. The girl was completely adorable with her doe like eyes. She was mesmerized by the girl. Yuri could feel her heart beating faster.

 

Yoona, feeling someone staring at her, looked up and was surprised to see a beautiful tanned girl. Yoona saw a talisman on Yuri's hand and giggled. That stuff only works on evil spirits. Yoona stopped giggling when she realized something.

 

If she's holding that.... that means she can see me. Yoona's eye widened and the two were caught in a staring a contest.

 

"Who are you?" Yuri asked cautiously.

 

Sica Unnie and Fany Unnie will not be happy about this.

 

TBC

YoonYul meets.. sort of LOL. Readers please don't be shy and comment T.T The lack of comments makes me sad. #crycry ;~; ~pouts~ This makes Yoona sad too ;_;

@eyelovegg baby Hyuna is too adorable and so is my Yoongie <3 Yup Sica is so immature xD