D-Day: Worth it All.

25 Days 'Till Christmas

Listen to- "Thank U For" by Junsu

Yookwon woke up the next day at around 1 P.M. He was extremely tired from last night. A smile came upon his face when he remembered everything. Things were finally in place and going his way.

He washed up and threw on some sweats and a hoodie. He went downstairs to see his family having brunch. "Good afternoon sleepy head!" His sister said and he laughed and pulled up a seat next to her.

"Did you have fun last night?" His mom asked and he nodded his head.

"Wonderful time." He stuffed his mouth with pancakes. 

His older sister looked at him, "So are you two official?" She asked.

Yookwon dropped his fork and looked back at her, "Official?" He questioned.

She laughed, "Yeah. Like is she your girlfriend? Have you two set a status for your relationship?"

Yookwon shook his head, "No. She's not my girlfriend, yet."

"You should ask her tonight!" His little sister chirped and he smiled and ruffled her hair.

Later that night, Hani began to get dressed to head over to Yookwon's house. She put on a chambray shirt and tucked it into some gold glitter shorts. She put her hair in a ballerina bun and added a small bow. After applying her make up, she grabbed her Lita's and purse and went downstairs.

She grabbed Yookwon's two gifts and went to the doorway to put on her shoes. "I'm leaving, love you!" She yelled and headed out.

Once she arrived to Yookwon's, she nervously stood outside the door. She knew his family adored her but she still felt nervous. She rang the doorbell and his aunt answered it. She showered Hani with compliments as they both made their way to the living room where everyone was.

Hani greeted everyone and even went in the kitchen to help Yookwon's mom do any last minute dishes. After eating, everyone just chilled and talked and had a good time. 

"Let's open presents!" Yookwon's younger sister said and everyone made their way to the living room. All the kids separated the presents into piles of the rightful owner then handed them out.

Yookwon's parents got Hani a necklace while his aunt got her a matching ring. She got other little things here and there from the rest of his family as well.

She handed Yookwon his presents and everyone looked on. He opened the larger box and pulled out the sweater. "Ah, thank you!" He kissed her cheek and everyone took pictures and clapped.

He took the other one in his hand but turned around to get Hani her last present, "Open it first." He said. Hani smiled and started unwrapping the present. It was a small box and a promise ring was inside. Her jaw dropped. She looked up at him with watery eyes.

He took the ring in his hand and smiled, "Bae Hani, we've been through a lot these past 25 days." He giggled, "I seriously thought you were never going to open up to me and actually fall for me, but you did. Thank you. Now that we're in this stage, I think it's safe to say we have genuine feelings for each other. Will you be my girlfriend?"

Everyone cheered and howled at the two and Hani smiled widely and nodded her head. Yookwon slipped the ring onto her finger and they shared a kiss on the lips. She wiped away the tears forming in her eyes, "Open yours." She said.

Yookwon opened the gift and to his surprise it was also a ring, a promise ring. Hani giggled, "Looks like great minds really do think alike." She slid the ring on his finger and they enjoyed the rest of their night.

It was already 2 in the morning and Hani was leaving. Yookwon walked her out and Hani admired the snow falling. She turned around a hugged Yookwon, "Thank you... for everything. You're the best thing that's every happened to me Kim Yookwon."

Yookwon smiled and lifted up her chin so that their lips met perfectly. They shared their first kiss in the Christmas snow.


The End! ;___;
Wah, I hope you guys enjoyed this story because I enjoyed writing it! 
I'll go back to updating my other fics since I kinda put them on hold so I could 
finish this one on Christmas but that obviously didn't happen. 
Oh well, just two days late. :P
Haha! Thank you guys so much for reading <3