D-07: She's Avoiding Me.

25 Days 'Till Christmas

Listen to- "What Is Love" by EXO-M

"I feel sick mom." Hani said as she frowned.

Her mom eyed her suspiciously. Hani was already dressed in her uniform. "Why'd you get dressed then?"

"Well, what if you wouldn't let me stay home? I had to be prepared." Hani was smart.

"Okay, stay home and get some rest." Her mom said. Hani gave her a smile and hugged her. "Are you sure nothing happened with you and Yookwon?"

Hani tensed up and pulled away, "No, nothing happened." She said in a low voice.

Her mom nodded her head, not believing her. "I'll bring you some soup later around lunch time, love you."

Hani went back upstairs and changed into her pj's. "You're smart mom." She said to herself with a frown. Yookwon was indeed the reason Hani didn't want to go to school.

She was just so confused about her feelings and not sure what exactly she wanted. She knew that she was falling for Yookwon more and more but that was the problem, she didn't want to. She couldn't just avoid him, which is why she told him to leave her alone in hopes that she just might.

She knew that there was a possibility that she just might be ruining the best thing to happen to her but she was just too scared to take the risk and find out.

Yookwon sat in class, confused. What was that all about yesterday? Hani told him to leave her alone but why? He hadn't seen her all day and it was already third period. The bell rang for lunch and he walked out with his friends.

He spotted one of Hani's friends and went up to her, "Hey, do you know where Hani is?" He asked.

The girl nodded her head, "She stayed home today." 

"Ah, thanks." Yookwon walked away and pouted. Was it that bad that Hani skipped school just so she wouldn't have to see him? Looks like he had no chance with her as of now.