D-15: Even Closer.

25 Days 'Till Christmas

Listen to- "Real Eyes" by Dalmatian

Another Monday, how exciting. Hani was getting her things from her locker when Yookwon appeared next to her. "You always scare me!" She yelled and smacked his arm making him laugh.

"Let me walk you to class." He said with a smile on his face.

Usually, Hani would come up with some excuse so that he wouldn't walk her to class but today was different. Hani's perspective on Yookwon was much more different now that she realized her and Hyungseok were absolutey nothing to each other anymore.

She nodded her head and shut her locker. "Let's go." She said. 

As they walked, people looked on. Hani had never been seen with any other guy but Hyungseok so it felt different. "It's over Hani." She would remind herself. She displayed a smile on her face and she looked over at Yookwon who was smiling widely.

She giggled to herself at how adorable he looked. Looks like he was finally getting what he wanted. They arrived to Hani's class and she hugged him. "Thanks." She said.

Yookwon nodded his head, "No problem. Am I going to walk you to your second period?" He asked. Hani looked up to the left and hummed in a thinking matter. Yookwon began to grow impatient, "Yes?" He asked and she laughed.

"Of course." She waved at him and entered her class.

"She's finally warming up to me more." Yookwon told himself and walked to his first period class. As soon as the bell rang signaling the end of class, Yookwon sped off trying to avoid the traffic in the halls. His class was pretty far from Hani's and he wanted to be out there as soon as she got out.

Luckily for him, he made it just in time. He smiled when he saw Hani barely walking out. Her eyes widened, "You're already here?" She asked and he nodded his head.

She laughed and Yookwon offered to carry her backpack for her. She handed it to him and they began walking down the hall to Hani's next class.

Their hands kept brushing against and each other and each time, Hani would clear and try to avoid turning red but she couldn't help it. Yookwon on the other hand would just smile and giggle seeing her expression.

"Just say you want to hold my hand." He said in a cocky manner making Hani's eyes widen and she blushed.

"Yah I do not want to hold your hand!" She clarified and Yookwon pretending he believed her. They got to Hani's second period and bid their good byes. For the rest of the day, Yookwon walked her to all of her classes and they even ate lunch together.

Everyone, especially Hani, could see that this was going to be the start of a new relationship. She found herself actually falling for Yookwon. I mean c'mon, he's the perfect package; A gentleman, nice and caring, funny, smart, and super cute!