D-24: Movie Night.

25 Days 'Till Christmas

Listen to- "Heal Me" by Shoon

It was the first day of December; The day where it would all begin. 

As Hani woke up, the first thing that came to her mind was Hyungseok. She bit down on her lip and pouted. She looked to her left side at the empty space next to her.

She bitterly laughed, remembering how she would always wake up to Hyungseok at her side on Saturday mornings. Of course she would fall in love with a bad boy who would sneak into her house in the middle of the night and leave early in the morning.

Hani shook her head trying to get rid of the memory and she convinced herself that it was all in the past. Never again would she wake up to Hyungseok asleep next to her.

Shutting her eyes as she let out a deep breathe, she threw the covers to the side and made her way to the bathroom to wash up.

When she got out, she looked into the mirror as she brushed her hair. She almost didn't recognize the girl in the mirror; Dark circles, red, puffy eyes. 

Crying herself to sleep last night was a big mistake considering she had to wake up looking a mess. She got dressed and made her way downstairs to find that no one was home.

Just as always, her parents were hardly there. She really was alone at this point. Her phone rang and she jumped up. She tapped the answer button, "Hello?" 

"Good morning beautiful." Yookwon's voice was heard on the other line.

Pursing her lips together, Hani looked down at the ground, "What's up?" She asked.

Yookwon pouted as she didn't sound so enthusiastic to hear his voice. "Let's hang out today." He offered.

"No thanks, I just wanna stay home." She said.

Yookwon let out a sigh, "Remember, you're supposed to let me do this Hani." He said almost sounding desperate.

Hani felt bad and she in her bottom lip, "You're right, I'm sorry. I know we haven't even started but I don't know if I can do this... You should come over, we could just chill and maybe watch some movies."

Yookwon smiled to himself, "You won't regret this." He hung up and quickly washed up and made his way to Hani's house. Before, he stopped by the convenience store and bought a bunch of snacks.

When he got to Hani's house he noticed her puffy eyes. He frowned, "You cried last night because of that jerk?" 

Hani turned around and looked at him with a blank face, "Yeah. So? Do you care?"

Yookwon raised his brows in shock, "You know I care. You know that I like you Hani. I don't want you crying over some guy who never deserved you in the first place." 

"Okay, I get it." Hani said just wanting Yookwon to stop. "Want breakfast?" She asked as she walked to the kitchen.

Yookwon sighed, he knew this wasn't going to be no walk in the park. Getting Hani to fall for him in the state she was in, was going to take a lot of work.

They spent the day munching out and watching movies together. Surprisingly, Hani warmed up to Yookwon and would laugh and joke around with him but it was just a small step forward.

As Yookwon was getting ready to leave, he was going to hug her, but she pulled away. "Bye Yookwon." She said in a low voice as she had her arms crossed over her chest.

Yookwon nodded his head, "Good night Hani."

Hani shut the door and leaned against it. She couldn't help but feel horrible. She knew Yookwon was an amazing guy but she couldn't get herself to like him, ever. She was too caught up over Hyungseok and there was no getting over him anytime soon.


Yookwon has a loooong way to go and so do I with catching up! xD
Make sure you guys leave your comments; I love reading them!:D