D-16: No Room For the Past.

25 Days 'Till Christmas

 

Listen to- “Beautiful Lady” by ZE:A

Sunday came and Yookwon was feeling down about Hani not being able to go out with him yesterday. “She kissed me then practically bails on me? Something isn’t right.” He told himself.

His phone rang and he quickly sprinted to answer it. His face fell when he saw that it was an unknown number. “Hello?” He picked up.

“Stay away from Hani okay.” The voice said on the other line and hung up.

“Hello? Hello?! Yah! Who’s this?!” Yookwon yelled into the phone but it was too late. He had no idea who it was calling but he had an idea.

He dialed Hani’s number and waited for her to pick up. “Hello?” She answered.

“How did Hyungseok get my number?” He asked.

“What? What are you talking about?” Hani asked, confused.

Yookwon sighed and put his hand on his forehead, “He called me saying to stay away from you. Well, it was an unknown number but I’m 99% that it was him.”

Hani was mad. How dare Hyungseok call Yookwon. “I’ll talk to him. I’m sorry that he called you.” She said apologetically.

Yookwon sighed, “It’s okay, and it isn’t your fault.”

“Let’s do something today.” Hani said out of nowhere. Yookwon’s eyes widened and he almost dropped the phone.

“Really?” He asked.

“Yeah, we were supposed to go out yesterday but since I couldn’t let’s do it today. I’m showing an effort here.” She smiled.

Yookwon on the other hand, had a smile that could go on for days. “Okay. I’ll pick you up.” They hung up and Yookwon’s worries about Hani went right out the window.

About two hours later, Yookwon picked up Hani and they headed to the movies. They were both smiling that they were able to spend the day together.

They walked into the theater and Yookwon went back to buy some snacks. When he was in line, he noticed a familiar guy all over a girl. He squinted his eyes to get a better look and when he noticed who it was, he rolled his eyes.

He ordered and was walking back inside the theater when he was stopped. “Hello, friend.” He looked up and saw Hyungseok smirking. Yookwon rolled his eyes, “What do you want?”

“I’m assuming you’re here with Hani right? You should stay away from her.” He said the last sentence mockingly. Yookwon scoffed.

“It was you.” He said. He looked over at the girl who was sitting down waiting for Hyungseok. “Looks like you found someone else.” He said and Hyungseok looked back at her.

He laughed, “Just for when Hani doesn’t wanna put out.” He said with a smirk.

Yookwon felt his blood boil, “Don’t talk about Hani like that.” He said through gritted teeth.

Hyungseok threw his head back and laughed, “I can talk about her however I want. Should I tell you how good she was just a couple days ago?”

“Stop.” Yookwon said.

“The way her body felt up against mine.” He closed his eyes, “The way I felt inside her.”

Yookwon had enough, if he didn’t have popcorn and drinks in hand, he would beat Hyungseok up right then and there. “I’m not putting my hands on you because Hani really wants popcorn.”

Hyungseok laughed, “You’re her little .” He said and walked away.

Yookwon walked back into the theater and handed Hani the popcorn. Her eyes lit up and she smiled, “Thank you!”

Yookwon smiled, forgetting everything that just happened, “Anything for you.”

They watched the movie and occasionally Hani would rest her head onto Yookwon’s arm. Yookwon was more than happy to be spending the day with Hani.

After the movie they went to go eat then Yookwon took her home. “I had fun today, thank you.” She said.

Yookwon pulled her into a hug, “I had fun too. Just being around you makes my day.”

Hani felt her heart beat accelerate and she nodded her head and gave him a kiss on the cheek. “See you tomorrow.” She waved as she entered her house.


Wrote this on the road too haha. I hope you guys enjoyed it! ^^