D-12: You Have A Visitor!

25 Days 'Till Christmas

Listen to- "Promise" by Acoustic Collabo

Yookwon stared at the clock, it read 9 A.M. He slumped back into bed with a heavy sigh. He wanted to be in school so bad. Weird, right? Scratch that, he wanted to see Hani so bad.

He got up and decided to take a long, hot shower. After doing so, he walked downstairs with just a white towel around his waist. He opened up the fridge and drank straight from the orange juice bottle.

He slammed it down on the counter and when he turned around, his eyes widened. Hani was sitting on his couch, staring back at him in shock. He cocked his head to the side. What was up with that face?

He then looked down and his eyes widened again. He was only in a towel, nothing more. He gasped and quickly ran behind the counter.

"Yah! Why are you here?!" He yelled.

Hani was turning a deep shade of red. She cleared , "Why are you half ?! No, you are ! You just have a towel covering you!"

Yookwon scoffed, "This is my house!"

"Well, you shouldn't be walking around like that!" Hani replied.

"I could walk around completely if I wanted to! In fact, I will!" Yookwon put his hand on the towel and grabbed the fabric. Hani covered her eyes just as he yanked it off.

"Yah, Kim Yookwon!" Yookwon smirked.

"You didn't see anything, no need to worry." He teased.

Hani turned the other way and opened her eyes. What she didn't know was that there was a big mirror and she could see Yookwon in his full glory. 

When their eyes met Yookwon felt like dying. He turned around and sprinted up the stairs. Hani blinked and then began laughing like crazy. She couldn't believe that she just saw Yookwon completely .

After getting dressed, Yookwon slowly walked downstairs. "Aish, how embarrassing." He told himself. He was standing in front of Hani. He rubbed the back of his neck and squinted as he looked away from her.

Hani held in her laughter and brought a plastic bag to Yookwon's face. "I made you food, eat up. I skipped lunch to deliver this to you so you better enjoy it."

She walked towards the door and Yookwon grabbed onto her wrist. "Can't you stay?" He asked.

Hani looked down and smiled, "I have to get back to school." She turned around and placed a kiss on his cheek. "Hope you feel better."


I haven't been writing A/N's ;___; 
How are you guys? Are you alive?:p
Did you imagine Yookwon in a towel? ;) LOL 'cause I did xD