D-04: Spotted!

25 Days 'Till Christmas

Listen to- "Beautiful" by MBLAQ

It was Friday and today signaled the first day of Winter Break. Hani woke up and made her family breakfast while they were all still sleeping and then got dressed to do some last minute Christmas shopping.

She went by herself to the mall and walked into the shoe store to look at the shoes that she was contemplationg on buying for Yookwon. 

Examining them, a worker walked up to her. "Do you need help miss?" She looked up to see a male smiling down at her.

She nodded her head, "Would you recommend these shoes?" She asked him.

He picked one up and nodded his head, "They're our most popular pair right now and they're selling like hot cakes."

Hani laughed, "I'll take them in a size 11, please."

The guy nodded his head and went to the back to get the shoes for Hani. She purchased them and walked out of the store. She then went to the clothing store to take another look at the sweater she wanted to buy for Yookwon.

"Can I see this in a small?" She asked one of the workers. They bought it out for her and she decided to buy it for him. 

With the two bags in hand, she walked to the food court to buy some Starbucks. She was in the line when she heard someone call her name.

She turned to spot Yookwon right in back of her. Her eyes widened and she felt herself turning red. She had his presents right there in her hands. "H-Hey." She said nervously.

He looked down at the bags but couldn't see what was in them, "Christmas shopping?" He asked and she nodded her head.

"Me too but I haven't found much." Hani smiled and nodded her head. "Well, I'll let you finish up. Uhm, hey, am I going to see you on Christmas Eve?"

Hani felt herself blush, "You can see me everyday up until Christmas Eve and Christmas."

Yookwon looked down and couldn't contain his wide smile, "Okay, see you tomorrow then." He hugged her and kissed the top of her head.