D-09: I Don't Want To.

25 Days 'Till Christmas

Listen to- "Something Special" by Urban Zakapa

It was Sunday morning and Hani woke up early so she could go Christmas shopping with her mom and aunt. She washed up and then walked into her closet. She slipped on a stripped mint and chocolate brown oversized sweater then opened her pants drawer. 

She bit down on her lip at the endless choices in front of her. She settled for some white skinny jeans and then put on some long brown socks. She did her makeup then got her bag and boots and headed downstairs. Her mom and her aunt were already sitting on the couch waiting for her.

They all went to the door and put on their shoes then were out the door. They arrived at a cafe to have breakfast before going shopping. Once they arrived at the mall, they went into a clothing store that they all liked.

Hani spotted a sweater that practically screamed Yookwon. She eyed it and felt the material; It was perfect. "Getting it for that boyfriend of yours?" Her aunt asked.

Hani jumped up from the sudden noise and clutched onto her sweater. She bit down on her lip and glared at her aunt. "You scared me!" She whined.

Her aunt laughed, "So, are you getting it for him?"

Hani rolled her eyes, "He's not even my boyfriend." She mumbled and walked away.

"You better snatch him up before I do." Her aunt said before following after her.

Next, they went to the shoe store and Hani saw some maroon Nike shoes that she knew Yookwon would love. "Are you getting Yookwon anything?" Her mom asked as she stood next to her.

Hani looked at her and smiled, "I don't know, should I?" Her mom nodded her head.

"You like this boy." She said.

Hani cleared , "I don't want to." She confessed.

Her mom raised her brows and titled her head, "Why not?"

Hani looked down and bitterly smiled. All the memories between her and Hyungseok ran across her mind as she remembered them vividly. She wasn't completely over him and she knew that wasn't helping her with Yookwon. "I'm scared." She admitted.

Her mom smiled, "Don't be. Yookwon is such a nice boy. I know he won't hurt you."

Hani looked back up at her mom, "That's what you said about Hyungseok." She said in a low, hoarse voice.

Her mom laughed, "Yeah, I did. But when I said that, it didn't feel right. This, this feels right. I know for a fact that Yookwon's the right guy for you." Her mom planted a kiss on her forehead and walked away.