Chanyeol MISUNDERSTOOD!

You, One In A Million.

 

"Where's Jiyeon?" He asked. I shook my head. I don't know where's she going. "So, you guys living here alone? Hm, it's kinda dangerous you know." I smiled. Look, he is so nice to me and of course with his crush too. "Don't worry. Our neighbour is my ahjusshi." He nodded and look around. "So, what bring you come here?" I frowned. 

"You know. Er. And of course, I miss my dongsaeng!" I smirked. "Wae? Want to meet your CRUSH?" He chuckled and nodded. "Wait here, I try to call her." 

I called Jiyeon and asked her to come home. She's at the mall. Zzzz, that girl. We waited about an hour, someone knocked my door. Jiyeon? No, she wouldn't knocked the door. Of course. Yeap.  

"Minho?!" I popped out my eyes again. I don't remember that he will come. *Info; Sulli gave her address to Minho because Minho forced her* "Are you ready?" I frowned. Ready for what. Hurm. "Sorry but, Hm. There's a guest on my house.. So uhmm." Chanyeol oppa suddenly approach and interupt. Minho looks surprise.

"Is this Minho? From SHINee? Am I right?" He asked. I nodded. *Info; Chanyeol knows about MinSul history* "So, you guys are dating?!" He excited. What the hell, chanyeol oppa trying to say. Oh my god. It's going to be embrassing! I glanced at Minho. He looks confused. "Oh I seeee, so cute you guys!" He makes his cute face.

But, right now. That's not cute. "Oppa! Shut up, we are not dating." I whispered. He doing his naughty smile. "I know, Sulli. I know. Eh, nevermind if you guys going out. I can stay here and wait for Jiyeon." I frowned again. He looks like misunderstood. "But, where are we going, Minho?" I asked him. "Somewhere. But, the nearest." I nodded. Hm. "Go~ changed ur outfit, Sul~ Go!" Chanyeol oppa pushed me to the stairs. I just followed.

I'm going to die. 

**

'Who is this guy. He looks weird. but, the important thing, that he's not Sulli boyfriend of course. Yeap.' Minho thought. While waited at the living room. Now, the house is full with GUYs. Chanyeol interrupt. "So, since when you date with Sulli?" He asked. Minho frowned. 'When did I date with Sulli....' 

"Err, we're not dating actually." Chanyeol frowned and smiled. Again. "It's okay. I know you are a star. So, you guys keep your relationship secret?" Minho popped out his eyes. And changed the topic. "So, are you Sulli's brother?". "No, just her friend. Don't jealousy! I waited for my girlfriend here. Teehee" Minho sighed. Kinda annoyed with Chanyeol that's misunderstood.