Rainy Day

You, One In A Million.

C h a p t e r  1 9 : Rainy Day


Sulli's POV

"Uhm, who gave you all the flowers?!" I sighed. "Minho." I told my mom. "See, he loves you." Mom said. "Ssul, From his eyes, I know Minho loves you. Why don't you try to love him too?" I look away. Afraid to look at my mother eyes. "Ssul, I told Minho's parents that you guys love each other. I don't want her and Minho's father know about this" I frowned. "But why? Why I must marry with him, Omma?" 

"I think this is the best for you." She said. "But, I am not happy." Sulli answered again. "Try, try to love him. It's easy because I'd love him before." Sulli nodded. Love him? But I can't! Mom went to her bedroom. My mind and brain are messy right now! I decided to take a walk around my neighborhood. i hope all those the reporters are not here. They're such an annoying person. 

** 

While I was walking down the street, rain started to fall. I don't know where I'm going to go. There's no bus stop or even a shop. I started to panic. I running forward. I stopped when I saw a big tree. So, I went to that tree. I forgot to bring my phone with me. If not, I will call Jiyeon. I'm scared and cold.  My tears starts to fall on my cheek. Is the sky crying for me? Uhm. What a bad luck. Suddenly, a car stopped infront of me. I frowned and look around. What if the driver is a kidnapper? Oh my god. No! 

The driver open the windows.

"Yah! What are you doing here?! It's raining. Come inside!" Aigoo! It's that froggy. Froggy who made my sad all the time. I shooked my head. "I don't want." I turned my face away. He sighed and then went out from the car. The take his coat and pull me inside the car. I'm shock. I thought he will go away. My body is shaking right now. Too cold. He look at me. I turn down my head. Avoiding eyes contact with him. 

"What are doing here alone?" He started to asks me. I didn't reply because my body feel weak. I lean back my body at the car cushion. "Ssul, are you okay?" He frowned. I nodded slowly. Immediately, he touch my forehead. "It's too cold Ssul. You're sick. Let me take you to the clinic." I shook my head. "No, just take me to the home." I refused. "No, you can't. Listen to me okay? Just for today." I didn't answer anything. 

He look at the seatback and take something. It's a coat. I put it on my body and start driving. I close my eyes. After a while, the car stopped. I frowned. I open my eyes widely. Oh, we're stucked in a traffic jam. I look at him. "Ssul, are you getting better?" I nodded. But, I feel the same. "No you're not." He said. I sighed. Suddenly, he put his hand on my shoulder and hold my hand tightly. It's warm. I feel better than before. Not cold like before. After a while, the traffic jam is getting better.

Minho started driving and went to a clinic nearby.

**

Narrator's POV

Rain has finally stopped. Minho decided to continue driving after an hour stayed at the clinic to wait the rain stop. "Ssul, look at me." Minho said while look at Minho. Sulli slowly turned her head to Minho, but she didn't look at Minho eyes. Minho her cheek. Sulli a little bit shocked with Minho reaction. "Can you promise me something?" Sulli look at his eyes. "Promise to me, that you will never be sick again. Like this. I don't want my future wife to be sick." Sulli pouted and her tears started to flow. Minho look deeply into her eyes and wipe her tears with his hand.

"I love you, Ssul." Minho whispered to her ear and kiss her forehead. Sulli can't react anything because she is too weak and shock.


Hello readers, 

Thanks for reading this. I'm sorry because I didn't give you guys any respond after you guys commented on my fanfic. I'm truly sorry because I'm busy and my laptop is being cruel to me all the time. I updated this using my sister's laptop. Btw, Happy Chinese New Year. I'm not chinese but I still have to wish my chinese reader. Hihihi. 

Updated on February 13. 

Authornim, Yoorae.