You remember me?

You, One In A Million.

"Minho-sshi, do you remember me?" Minho frowned. 'What's wrong with this girl. Did I know her? Of course nope.' 

"Mianhae miss. but I think you asked the wrong person." Sulli speechless. She want to cry. But, she try to stopped. 'Why don't you remember me?! We are chingu!' 

"Miss, I come here to try my concert outfit. Can you show me the outfit now? Because I have no time." He smirked.

"Ne. Of course." She asked Minho to try the outfit. Time flows away. Nothing special today. She walk slowly to her office. She saw Jiyeon seat at her office sofa. No smile on her face. 

"Did something happen? What's wrong?" Sulli cried. She hugged Jiyeon tightly. She's trying to make Sulli calm.

"What did he said to you?" Still no answered.

"I will make him remember you, Sulli. I will" Jiyeon said softly. 

"You sure?" Sulli said with sob.

Jiyeon nodded. She must helped Sulli no matter what the risk is.  

**

'Who is that girl? Did I know her? She looks familliar.' Minho thinking about Sulli while seat at a sofa in his company house. A very huge house for SHINee group. 

"Minho hyung! What do you thinking about?" Taemin approached him.

"Ahh, nothing." He said with a serious face.

"Hyung, do you have a girlfriend? Looks like you have one." Taemin teased Minho.

"Girlfriend? Of course No! Stop asking me stupid question" He answered.

"But you looks like....."

"Taemin! Dont makes me angry ok. Stop asking me a stupid question!" He shouted. Taemin depressed.

"Mianhae, hyung." He walked away with no smile on his face. 'Why I'm so sensitive today. Huh.' Minho said to himself.

**

'How to help Sulli? Hm. Yeah! I think I'm gonna ask Jonghyun and Key to help me. It's a relief, I know them.' Jiyeon thinking. And got idea.

**

Hi readers. Sorry for a late update. Hope you guys like it and yeah don't forget to subscribe and comment. Well, i hate silent reader. Sorry if it's boring :( -YOORAE-