Phobia

You, One In A Million.

 

Chapter 18 : Phobia
 
________________________________
 
Sulli's POV
 

I'm still speechless and nervous. I stare at the ring. Then, bend down and take the ring. "Eottokae?" Confused. Should I call Jiyeon? or Chanyeol oppa? Ahh jinjja! After a while of thinking, I opened the door widely.  I sat on the guest room's coach.  I am confused with my own feeling.

 
I take out the ring from my skinny jeans pocket and look at it. Nice. But, I'm still upset with Minho seriously. I feel scared. Scared if i get hurt by him. Again. To be honest, I'm  Phobia.  Phobia with love. Phobia to be loved. I sighed. But, where is him?
 
"Sulli-sshi, are you done fitting the dress?" Suddenly, a worker entered the room and asked me politely. I nodded. "Ne." I smiled. Minho entered and quickly gives her the tuxedo that he just tried. The worker bowed then asked permission to left. I sat back on the coach. Looking around. Minho walk heading to my coach. "Ssul.." He sat besides me. 
 
Minho's POV
 
I have to make Sulli fall in love with me again. I have to. "Ssul.." She look upset and didn't even make a eye contact with me.  "I'm sorry. I'm so rush." I apologize. "I'm hurt, Minho." She said and stand up. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" I almost shouted. "I love you, Sul! I want you to know that my heart is taken! Taken by you! Only you!" I exclaimed. Sulli cried heavily. 
 
"My heart is hurt! Hurt because of you! Nearly six years I hurted because of you. I cried because of you." Six years? It's a long duration. My fault. Truly my fault, sul.
 
I'm speechless.
 
**
 
Sulli and Minho went home by SHINee's car. They doesn't say anything. Before Sulli went out from the car. Minho hold her hand. "Sul, forgive me. I love you." Sulli surprised. She pull out her hand from Minho's hand. 
 
She entered home.
 
"Ayo Sulli!" Jiyeon greeted Sulli when she saw Sulli entered the house. Sulli didn't answered or even glance at her. "Sulli?" Jiyeon called Sulli. "Anything wrong?" She hugged Jiyeon and cried. "Hey, what's happen?" Jiyeon asks worriedly. "Minho just confessed to.. to... me." Sulli answered with sobs.  Jiyeon eyes widened. "So then, you accept?" 
 
"I don't know." 
 
"Why do you cry like this?" Jiyeon asks. "I'm hurt." Sulli told Jiyeon what's happen. Jiyeon sighed.
 
Minho's POV
 
I'm searching for Chanyeol hyung number. He gaves me his number. He said if i got a problem with Sulli. He would help. I found it and dial the number. We greeted each other.
 
"Hyung, I got a big problem with Sulli." 
 
"I know, Jiyeon already told me. You know, Minho. Sulli suffered a lot." Minho sighed. 
 
"Do you have any ideas hyung?" I asks him. 
 
"The chances you have is after you married with her." I frowned. 
 
"But why?" 
 
"Because you stayed in the same house with her." 
 
"So then?"
 
"Yah! You are truly pabo." 
 
"Oh, i got it. I got it. I've to make her fall in love with me right?" 
 
"Ne! Only 2 weeks left till the wedding. Good luck. But, don't worry. I and Jiyeon will always help you guys!" 
 
"Gomawo hyung!" 
 
Sulli's POV
 
I woke up because I heard the doorbell. Who would it be? 
 
"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm here to send this flower bouquet!" I frowned. I didn't order. "Ne? I didn't order it." I shooked my head. "Sorry, but it's for you. Wait a second. There's another flower bouquet on my van." 
 
I look at the flowers. So many of it. Who gave this to me? "Miss, this is the letter from the sender." I take the letter from the guy. "Gomawo." 
 
I opened the letter roughly. 
 
"I feel lonely without you. I need you besides me. I love you till my last breath. Please forgive me." -Minho- 
 
It's Minho. I sat on the coach. Suddenly, Mom called me. 
 
"Sul! The wedding! The wedding is on this weekend. On saturday." I startled. What? Omg. This saturday? "But, don't worry. We will prepared everything for you." Mom said while holding my hand.
 
"But why?" I asked confusely
 
"Minho's mom is going to america on the date. So we've to quicken the wedding." I sighed. I didn't refused because I know mom would not hear anything from my mouth. Huh. Why? 
 
________________________________
 
Updated on February 11. By the way shawols! SHINEE is BACK. Yeaaaay! I'm super excited for it. Teeheeeeeee :3 
 
-authornim-