Flashback and Life.

You, One In A Million.

A day before Minho moved. (At the garden)

"Minho.." Sulli hold Minho hand. In silence, Sulli already fall in love with Minho. She afraid to confess. And yeah, she knows that Minho will not take it serious.

"Are you sure you going to leave me?" Sulli started to cry. 

"Sulli, Listen to me." Said Minho trying to make her relax. But, she's still crying.

"I promise that i will never forget about you." 

"You promise?" Sulli sob.

"Ne.." Minho nodded.

"But! We have to make another promise" Minho frowned. 

"Anything for you, my dear" Minho said. He know he will miss Sulli. 

"When it is your 20 years old birthday, we have to meet. Here. Can?" 

"Sure dear." Minho nodded again. Sulli smiled. 

"Promisee?"

"I promise.."

**

"Sulli? Yahhh." Sulli's bestfriend, Park Jiyeon makes her back to reality. 

"Why don't you knock before go in?" Sulli frowned.

"I knocked. Not once. But thrice" 

"Oh. Mianhae..." 

"Why? You still thinking about the same thing? Aigoo, Sulli.. That Minho guy, i don't know whether he still remember that MinSul promise or not. He's a star now, dear." Jiyeon rolled her eyes and sighed.

"What if he still remember?" 

"It's good. But, i don't think so"

"Hmm, i hope i can meet him now.. I miss him" Sulli slowly take out a photo from her handbag. This photo. The only memories that I have.

"Sul, If he does not come this saturday(minho's twenty birthday). I think you should forget about him. It's such a waste!" Jiyeon exclaimed. 

"But i know he will come!"

"You are too confident, Sul." Jiyeon smirked.

"Hmm." 

"Mianhae, Sul. But, i told you this. Because i take care of you. I don't want you to fall sick because of this messy things!"

"Nevermind, Jiyeon. I understand. Thankyou for your care." Sulli walked out from her office. Jiyeon sighed.

**

"Minho, this saturday we have a big concert. So, i want you to try the outfit tomorrow. The boutique name is "Sulli's Boutique". I guarantee you the best quality!" Manager Han told Minho. Minho nodded.

"I will try the outfit, manager Han. But, how about the other?"

"The other? Oh they already tried their outfit yesterday." 

"So, what's the boutique name again?" Minho asked.

"Sulli's boutique" Manager Han answered him.

"Ok."

Sulli. Sounds familiar. Maybe, some of my fans gave me letter and her name is Sulli.

------------------

Annyeong reader. This is the first chapter. It's about their life and the flashback. Hope you guys enjoy. And please, give your comment below. I don't really like silent readers! Please comment and subscribe to this MinSul fanfic. Oh yeah give me some idea ok? Thankyouuu. xoxoxoxxo, Author-nim <3 -Yoorae-