The truth feeling.

You, One In A Million.

"Sorry for the trouble.. Hm" Minho apologized to Sulli after they out from Manager Han's office room. Sulli nodded. Her heart beating fast right now. Walking beside his 'childhood friend a.k.a crush'. But, she decided to forget about Minho. It's just a wasted. "So, where do you want to go after this?" Minho ask. "To my boutique. No where to go. Just there and my house." She smirked. 

Now, they're arrived at the ground floor. Sulli asked to leave. Minho nodded. Before she walk away, Minho hold her hand. She stop. Now, their heart racing.

Minho's POV.

I don't know why. I felt guilty. From the first time I meet her, I never see her smile and laugh. I'm sorry, Sulli. Should I confess to her? That I know her? Should I? I hold her hand to make her stop. She turned to me. I don't want to hurt my heart. I don't want a girl to hurt my heart for the second time. 

"Ne?" She whispered.

"Nothing. I just want to say thank you for your cooperation." I sighed. Why I can't just confess to her?! But, why I've to confess to her? Darh! I hate this feeling! She nodded, and continued walking. Is this the last meeting with her? Hm you're so stupid Minho! 

Flashback ; 

"Sulli-yaa, close your eyes.." Minho approach Sulli from back. Sulli closed her eyes. She was so surprised. Today is Sulli's birthday. Minho take out the necklace and wear it for Sulli. He knows Sulli will like it. "Open your eyes now.." Sulli opened her eyes slowly. She looks at the necklace. She smiled. A very beautiful smile that could shine this world.

"Do you gave it to me, oppa?" Minho nodded. 

"But, for what?" Minho smirked and seat beside Sulli. 'Cute Sulli, how can she forgot' 

"Sulli, don't you remember? Today is your birthday~" Sulli grinning. 

"Ne, Gomawo.." Now, she's face going red. 

"Saengil chukka..." She smiled. A big smile! She's very happy. They holding hands together and look at the pretty sunset. 'Minho, why you never confess your love with me?" Sulli gasped.

Narrator's POV.

At the night, Sulli hold the necklace, wanted to put that at a box. She's going to put all their memories with Minho in that box. And throw away at a river. You know like a drama when they broke up and yeah author is like mumbling alone. She start to cry. Although she know that wasting. And tomorrow will be a new day for her! New day without CHOI MINHO! 

Sulli's POV (The day without Minho) lol epic fail.

"Omo, Sulli. Are you ok?" Jiyeon asked her when she looks Sulli cooked for breakfast while singing.

"Yeah? Why? Am I look weird?" Sulli smirked. Jiyeon nodded and say.

"Yes you look weird! You look like so 'happy'. What's happen to you?" Jiyeon seat at the dining table and started to eat her breakfast. "It is wrong I look happy? Or you dislike when i'm happy?"

"Not like that, I just curious and surprised" Jiyeon explained and frowned a lot. "So what's happeninggg?!" 

"Nothing, just happy with a new day without CM." She gasped. CM - Choi Minho. 

"CM?! Who the hell is CM?" She asked. 'I don't even know Sulli had a friend named 'CM' ' 

"I hate to say his name. You know, that guy. From SHINee." She answered properly. Jiyeon popped out her eyes. She can't believe what just Sulli said. Am I deaf or something?! 

"Oh, that's good! But..." Sulli suddenly interrupts, she changed the topic.

"So, is that omelette tasted good?" Jiyeon know she don't want to take about Minho anymore. She respected her friend decision. 

Minho's POV.

I missed her. I can't stop thinking about her since yesterday. Her kept seeing her face on my mind. I miss our childhood, Sul. Why that day, I just confess to her?! Stupid MINHO! PABO! When will we meet again?

"If you miss someone, just meet her and say you miss her. If you loves someone, just confess to her. If you NEED someone in your life, marry her. Don't need to hide your feeling." Suddenly, Onew hyung approach me. I frowned and think about what he just said. "What are you think about, dongsaeng?" I glance to him. "Nothing, hyung." 

"You looks like thing about love, Minho..." Onew hyung thought. Yeah, it's right hyung. I can't hide my feeling nor I will hurt my heart. I sighed. "Just tell me, I'm a good listener. I will keep it secret." Should I tell him? Maybe yes. 

"I just thinking about my childhood friend. I broke our promise. We're not meet for a long time. So we made a promise, you know like meet somewhere when ever we state the date right. But, before the date. I met her. But, I act like I don't know her. Because I scared I get hurt by a girl. Like Jessica do." I explained to hyung. He just listened to me.

"You know what, Minho. Sometimes we make mistakes but we can learned something good from the mistakes and make it as a lesson for the future right? So, you've to think. If you love that girl, just say it to her. I know we're star. But, we still have feeling right?" I nodded and smiled. Hyung is true. Sometimes we make mistake. 


Author cute little note ; Hola reader. I hope this is long chapter for you guys! And yeah, Minho just fallen in love to Sulli. Yaaaaaaaay! I'm excited. Sorry for the late update. I'm busy with twitter till I forgot about this lol. And yeah, i will update tomorrow or friday. Ofc for the next chapter there is more MinSul part ok.