Unsuccessful mission and The truth.

You, One In A Million.

'Ok, Jonghyun and Key. You guys know what to do right?!"

"Of course! But, Jiyeon-sshi. Do you sure Minho is the right person?" Key asked me. Curious.

"Ne! She showed me everything."

"So! Let's start!"

MISSION 1. (Jonghyun's mission) 

Jonghyun take a seat beside Minho that watching TV. Minho frowned and look at him.

"Wae?" Minho asked.

"Ne?" Jonghyun asked him back. They silent for a while. Then, Jonghyun start to ask him. Part of the mission.

"Minho-ya." Jonghyun called him. 

"Waeyo?" He answered. And then, Minho take a glanced at Jonghyun.

"Do you have a childhood friend?"

"Of course I do. Wae?" He answered calmly. Jonghyun started to smile.

"Very closeeeeeeeeeeeee childhood friend I mean." 

"Ne. I felt awkward when you asked me this annoying question" 

"Hihi, A girl?" 

"Yeah. But, I don't remember her name."

"Ohhh, really haa?"

"Ne."

"Do you ever....." Before he finish the words, Minho quickly interupted.

"Stop. I hate answering question ok." After that, He left Jonghyun alone. 'Waah this person. So cold. But, usually he's not like that. Curioussss. But I think, this is unsuccessful. Hmmmm

Minho's POV.

Why the hell Jonghyun asked me that question. That pabo. Aishhh jinja. But, do I really have a close childhood friend? Kinda weird. But, i think she's a girl. Yeah. I don't really remember. I don't know why. But then, arghh just forget it.

'Who is she..........' My deeper heart still think about it. Hm.

Mission 2 (Key's mission)

Key take out a picture. This is a biggest mission ever. He hope he will success. He walk to the kitchen. Minho was located there while drinking juice. Key approach Minho.

"Minho yaa."

"Waeee? You're going to ask me ANNOYING question like Jonghyun do?"

"Aniya. But, try take a look at this picture.." Key showed Minho the picture. A picture while Sulli was young. Minho take a glanced at the picture. He stared at the picture for a moment. 

'She seems familiar..'

FLASHBACK.

"Minho yaaa!" Sulli called Minho. Minho looked at her.

"Ne? My princess?" He .

"Saranghae!" She said. She know, Minho will just only say 'I love you too.' or whatever that have a same meaning with it. Minho will never take it as serious. 

"I love you too..." And yeah, it's true. Sulli sighed.

"Minho, Can I know what is you ambition?" She asked him with joyful. 

"My ambition?" 

"Ne.." She nodded.

"I want to be a rapper." Minho answered with a smile on his face. 

"Omooo, your ambition is so fun. But, don't forget about me when you be an artist ok?!" Sulli told him. Minho nodded and they continue play at the playground.

Minho's POV.

"Where do you get this picture?" I finally remember. So, that girl on the boutique is Sulli! Sulli is the boutique owner! That's why she asked me! But no. Just act like you don't know her. 

"Why? Do you know her?" He asked. I frowned.

"I don't.. hm. Nope." I lied. 

"You suree?" 

"Yes of course, I never saw this girl before this." I lied again. Key walked away without no smile on his face. Erhhh. Where did he got that photo. Why he asked me? Aigooo. But wait, I'm officially 20 years old  now. My birthday is on last saturday. Last saturday, is the day that I have to meet Sulli. MINSUL PROMISE. But, who cares. I have a reason why I have to forget her. 

But, I think the reason is not unreasonable. Hm. Whatever. 

Narrator's POV. 

Jiyeon waited for Key and Jonghyun at their normal meeting cafe. After a few minutes she come, Key and Jonghyun walked close to her. 

"So, hows?" Key and Jonghyun tell Jiyeon whats happened. Smile on Jiyeon face, disappear. Eottokae? I'm sorry Sulli But, I will tried my best! 

"Don't worry. We still have our next plan. 'Make them fall in love' mission" She said with confident. Key and Jonghyun only nodded. They trusted Jiyeon. Furthermore, they bored staying at home. Because they've no activity on this month.

Sulli's POV.

I saw a few people gather infront of me. What are they doing? Maybe, there's a show or something. But, suddenly she heard.

"Minhooo! Sign minee! Sign minee!" Minho? Ah, just forget about it.

"Miss Sulli!" I heard someone called me. Same like Minho voice. I walked to my destination.. Suddenly, someone stop me by hold my shoulder. I turn to see him or her. Right now, I feel like dreaming. 

Minho's POV.

I take a walk at this shopping mall. Wearing a sunglasses and a hat. He hope his fan will not noticed him. He bored staying at home. I walked while take a look at a clothes. Suddenly,

"Minho! Is that you?" I smiled. Oh no! And now, there's a few of fans not a few but many of fans want to take photo bla bla bla... How i'm going to escape? I look around. I see a girl that I know. Sulli. I don't have any choices right now.

"Miss Sulli!" I called her. She stopped. But, a few seconds she continue her step. Ahhh this girl! I take a way to go out. And finally i'm out. But, my fans still following me. I run away to Sulli. The fans alike stop and whispered each other. I hold Sulli shoulder. She turned to see me. She's pretty....

---- 

Annyeong?! I'm update! Sorry I made Minho was like so cruel. Hihihi! By the way, Happy Minho Day! I know it's kinda late but, HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHOI MINHOOO! :3 xoxoox, author-nim. -yoorae- :)