Family Meeting.

You, One In A Million.

 

"Are you sure you going to do this?" Sulli asked Minho once again. Minho nodded. "But,  you're a star." Minho faced at me. "Yeah, i know. But a star have their own life too." I sighed. 'Ahh, why this pabo agreed.' 

A doctor with a straight black hair came out from Mrs Choi's room. Sulli and Minho stand and approached the doctor. 

"Your mom is okay now. But, if she wish something or want something. Please, fulfill it because if not, her condition will be worst." Sulli speechless. Minho just nodded. 

**

A day after that, Sulli come to the hospital alone because Minho is busy with his concert. 

"Where's Minho?" Mrs Choi asked Sulli that busy put a bouquet of roses in a vase. "He's busy with his tour concert."

"Oh. So, you agree with me?" Sulli sighed and stop arranging the flower. "Uhm yeap." I take a seat beside her. Mrs Choi become extremely excited. "Jinjja?!" Sulli nodded. She hugged Sulli tightly. "I made this because of you Sul." She whispered to Sulli. They released the hug. 

"You loves Minho, so what's the problem?" Mrs Choi asked her while looking direct to her. "But, he's not the same Minho." Sulli sighed and took out a lunchbox from her paperbag. "He's still Minho." Sulli sighed and pour some water on glass. "I want to make a family meeting with Minho's parent." Sulli startled. 

"But, whyy?!" Sulli gasped. "I want to discuss about this and they're going to be your Mother and Father in law soon right." Sulli raised up her eyebrows. Before Sulli open , Mrs Choi interupts. 

"It's my decision ok." Sulli nodded. 'Anything for mom.' She thought.

She left for her lunch after feeding Mrs Choi.

**

A week has passed, Mrs Choi has discharged from the hospital. Now, she's staying at Sulli's house. A lot of gossips about Minho and Sulli come out. Minho has also confess that he will marry Sulli soon.

"I want to make the family meeting tomorrow." Mrs Choi said. Sulli frowned. "Tomorrow?!" She close the magazine. "Yeap." Sulli gasped. 

Sulli's POV.

I went to my boutique for awhile and go back home. I saw my mom busy preparing something at the kitchen. I think today is the day where Minho's parent dinner here. I approached her.

"Umma~" I called her softly. "Wae?" She answered. "Minho's parent, dinner here today?" She nodded. "Yeap. They will arrive about an hour. Go fix your self. You are so smelly." I made fake laugh and went to Jiyeon's room. 

"What's happen..." She asked me after she see my face. "Minho's parent will dinner here!!! ARGHHH!" I shouted. Jiyeon grinning. I laying at her bed and throw a pillow to her. "Just follow the flow. Who knows, something good will happen next." What's good? No good, Huh. "What's good? Nothing." I said. 

My brain is now mess. "Arghhh!!" I throw at the pillow to the floor. "Wow, relax! Calm down." I stopped doing that. Jiyeon asked me to preparing myself. I just gasped. Can I run away from this house right now?

**

After refreshin' myself, I went to the downstairs. I saw Jiyeon at the dining room and Mom is still at the kitchen. 

Jiyeon glare at me and popped out her eyes. She approached. "Wow, Sul! You're so pretty!!" Jiyeon said. I frowned. What? Pretty? I just wear a blouse and jeans. And put some make up on. 

"Well, as usual" I chuckled. Suddenly, the bell ringing. The door bell. 

"It's must be them." I whispered to Jiyeon. Jiyeon made a eyes signal for me to open the door. I breath in and out before open the door. And yeah. It's them. I bow to them and asked them to come in. I just realised that Minho is staring at me.

Minho's POV

I'm now infront of Sulli's house. I feel so nervous. Suddenly the door is opened. I saw Sulli bowing. Wow! She's so pretty today. I can't stop looking at her. My heartbeat is fast. I take a seat beside of Sulli. I still staring at her. After that, Sulli's mother came to us. We bow to her. 

"Annyeong." Mrs Choi said. My mom immediately went to Mrs Choi and hugged her. "It's been a long time!" Their tears burst. I just ignore this. Uhm, I must confess it today. 

"How come they know each other?" She asked me that question?! Seriously sul? Seriously? I startled. Sorry Sul, for being cruel to you. Sorry I act like i don't know you. Uhm

**

Sulli's POV.

We are now in the dining room. Eating the dinner. Suddenly, Mom start to talked about the marriage. Ahh jinjja! 

"So, how about the marriage between Minho and Sulli?" I stepped on Jiyeon's foot. She just chuckled. "Everything is okay. Minho already made a press conference about this. And yeah, a faster a better." A faster a better? No. No. I gasped.

"Maybe, next month?" Mom gives the suggestion. I just silent. Uhm. Like Jiyeon said. Follow the flow~

I've to finish my single life next month? Oh no. No!


 

Author tiny note : I'm finally updated. Please comment and upvote. Your support are needed! :3