Appearance Of CHANYEOL!

You, One In A Million.

New character babe! 

Chanyeol - Had a crush on Jiyeon. Sulli bestfriend. But, she already consider him as her oppa. 

He will makes Sulli and Minho together ! 

credit to Rawr27 for the poster!

 

Minho's POV.

"So, do you have any ideas hyung?" I asked him. I am seriously confused right now. "At first, can I ask who that girl is?" He asked me back. "You know, that girl. Uhm, Miss Sulli~" He frowned and popped out his eyes. "Miss Sulli? The one who have a gossip with you before this?" I nodded. 

"Err, you know her since childhood? You love her?" I sighed and nodded. You are too stupid, Minho. I thought. "But why don't you just told her at that 'gossip' day burst out?" Onew hyung glance at me. "I am selfish. And also at that time, I'm still confuse with my own feeling to her." I told him. "Do you think she still love you?". "I think so. But, at that day. She's so weird. I called her to meet at SM Office, before I say 'bye' or something. She already hung up." 

Later on, Onew asked me what do I do.

"First, say sorry. If she doesn't accept the apologize, try to make her fall in love with you again." Onew hyung advicing me. "I don't think I can do this..." I gasped and glance to Onew. "Hide your ego nor you will lose her." He said. "Okay.." I said with a very sad tone. "Thanks for advicing me. I really appreciate it, hyung." He nodded and said. "It's not free. You have to buy me fried chicken for dinner." With using an annoying smile, he left. I smirked.

'Can i do this.' I think.

Sulli's POV. (Not going to the boutique today)

While I watching TV, my phone is ringing. 

Unknown Number.

Who the hell is this? I answered. 

"Annyeong, who is this?" I asked the unknown number's owner. "Uhm, this is. Uhm, Minho." I popped out my eyes. But, heartbeat so fast right now. I repeat, SO FAST. But, why is flaming froggie called me? ZZZ. "Oh, wae?". "Do you free this evening?" I frowned. What do I answer? "Uhm, maybe." I stutter. "I consider it as yes. Thankyou Sulli." He hung up. I raised my eyebrow. YES? HE CONSIDER IT AS YES? WHAT THE....

I hate this. Why at the moment when I want to forget about him, he act like that. Duh. 

**

Someone knocked my door. Who is that? Minho? Of course not. This is still morning. I go downstairs and opened my door. I popped my eyes. Chanyeol oppa!! 

"Surprise!!!!" He shouted and grinning. I approach and hugged him. I miss him so much! For your information, Chanyeol is my only bestfriend a.k.a my bestoppa when I was at the university. He had a crush on me. Oh sorry not me, I mean Jiyeon. Haha. "Why don't you tell me, are you going to come!" I make an angry face. He chuckled. I asked him to come in. He nodded.


I hope you guys don't mind with Chanyeol appearance. And of course, Chanyeol will make MinSul relationship bright! Oh yeah, it's a double update. Check out this part and next. Gomawo! :3

-Authornim-