Sequel : Our Family

You, One In A Million.

"Minho, I want ice cream." 

"Okay."

"Minho, I want deobbokki."

"Okay, baby."

"Minho, Do gangnam style."

"What?!" 

It's almost 5 month since I get married to my lovely beautiful wifey, Ssul. I am really lucky to have her as my wife. Never regret. But, everything goes weirdwhen she asked me to do gangnam style and also before that she asked me to buy 'various' of food for her. That's so weird. 

"If you don't want to it, nevermind. I'll go find other man." I popped out my eyes. She is about to left but I hold her hand. "Y-yes, I'll do gangnam style now." I said while sighing. She took a seat again. I started to move infront of her. 'I dont know why I do this.' 

"1, 2, 3. Go!" Sulli countdown. I started to dance gangnam style chorus part. "HAHAHAHAH! MINHO SO HILARIOUS!" She laughed so loud. I stopped and bend down my head. "HAHAHAHAHA" Still laughing. "Ugh, stop it." I said in annoyed tone. She is still laughing non stop, holding her stomach. I pouted. 


"Ha, okay. I'll stop." She started to slow down but.... "HAHAHAAHAHAHAHA NOT NOW." She uttered and laughing again. I dont know what my face turned but I know it is red like a tomato. 

Suddenly, Sulli stopped. She ran and went to the toilet. "Yah, waeyo?" I said while following her from back. I heard her vomitting. "Ssul, are you okay?" I asked from outside. "Open this door." I knocked. Then, after a moment she started to unlocked the door. I quickly entered the toilet. Found her sitting on a toilet bowl. "Baby, are you okay?" She looks so pale. I hold her shoulder. "I feel dizzy." She said weakly. "Let's go to the clinic." I said. "No, no need."

"Are you sure?" She nodded and hugged me. "Can you take me to our room? I am lazy to walk." I smiled. "Anything for you." I whispered and started to carrying her to our room in bridal style. Then, I putted her gently on the bed. "Ssul, You look so pale." She shooked her head.

"I am okay. Maybe I got food poisoning. That's it." She explained. Making me a little bit relief. "Uhm, let me take a medicine for you." I stood up and started to walk but I stopped when Sulli grabbed my hand.


"Stay here, with me." I frowned. "But.." She cutted me off. "Just stay here with me, Minho." I nodded. My Sulli is so weird. 

She stare at me for awhile and her eyes starts to close. Sleeping. "Rest well, darling." I whispered and kissed her forehead. I took a chair and put it beside our bed. My eyes started to close and then I sleep beside her. 

When, I opened my eyes. I found no one on the bed. 'Where's Sulli?' I thought. I stood up and started to search for her. Then,

I found her laying on toilet's floor.
Not moving. 
Oh
Dear
God,
Help
Me.


I wait patiently infront of the treatment's room. 'God, please save Ssul.' I whispered this a few times. I really don't know what happened to Sulli.
I am so confused. Then, the doctor came out from the treatment's room. I quickly approached him. "What is wrong with my wife, Doc?" I asked worriedly. Then, he smiled. "Congratulations, Mr Minho. You'll be a father soon! Your wife pregnant for 3 weeks." I blinked a few times in disbelief. "Seriously, doc?" I asked. "Yes! You can meet your wife now." Then, the doctor walked away. 'I will be a father? Oh my god!' I smiled. Then, I quickly entered the treatment room. Seeing Sulli laying on the bed. Smiling. "Baby!" I called her excitedly. "We're going to be a parents!" I hugged her tightly. She giggled and hugged me back. We stayed in this position for awhile. 

"I am so worried if anything happened to you just now." I whispered. "Nothing happen right? So, dont worry anymore." She replied and alienate our hug. I kissed her forehead a few times. "Baby look. Your father is being romantic right now." Sulli rubbed her stomach. I chuckled. 

Then, someone knocked the door and entered the room. It's Jiyeon and Chanyeol. "Ssul, what happened?!" She opened her eyes widely and hold 
Sulli's hand. "Ask Minho." I smiled. "We're going to be parents!" Jiyeon popped out her eyes. "What?! Oh my god! Congratulations, both of you!
I am so excited!" She screamed. Chanyeol giggled on her wife expression. "So, this baby will have friend later!" Jiyeon caress her big stomach. 
Jiyeon is carrying her 3 months baby. For you information, Jiyeon married with Chanyeol two weeks after we got married. But, she get pregnant
a little bit early from Sulli. "Yes, yes!" Sulli replied. "Ssul, we're going to be hot mommy!" Jiyeon said. 

Sulli's POV

I cant believe that I am going to be mom soon! Hope everything will going to be so fine! "Oooo! Super YES!" I replied to Jiyeon while hugged her.
"So, we're hot daddy?" Chanyeol interrupts. "Pfffttttt, no!" Jiyeon teased them. I laughed. "Yeap, only the mommy!" I said. Then, someone entered the room. OMMA! "Ssul, are you okay?" Omma asked me as she entered the room. Minho called everybody I guess? "OMMA! YOU ARE GOING TO BE GRANDMOTHER SOON!" Omma mouthed 'O' in disbelief. "Congratulations my daughter! and also my handsome son in law!" She said while grinning. "Aunt, you're going to be a hot granny!" Omma laughed at Jiyeon's statement. 

Again, someone entered the room. Gosh, like seriously Minho is calling everyone! Hahaha. "JESS!" I called her. Half yelling. She hugged me. "Why
everybody is so happy?" She asked. "I am going to be mommy soon!" She screamed. "AAAA, seriously?! Oh my god, Ssul! Congratulations MINSUL!" I giggled. We hugged again. "Congratulations guys!" Siwon interrupts. Okay let's stop here.

I guess everyone is confused why Jessica is so kind to us? The story starts from here.

We got a called from Yoona. She said Jessica involved in a car accident. We quickly went to the hospital. Gratefully, nothing so serious happened to Jessica. He sprained her leg and hand. But it will recover soon. While we're visiting her, Jessica called me privately.

"Ssul, I am sorry for what I had done to you." She said while holding my hand. "I've forgive you for long time ago, Jess." I said, smiling. "Thanks Sulli,
You're so kind.." She said and pull me into a hug. "Dont cry, Jess. Pass is pass." I whispered. 

From that moment, We're like siblings. So close. Me, Jiyeon and Jessica. Shopping together. Spending our precious time together. She's totally changed. After a month after that incident, I got a news from the internet that Siwon and Jessica are dating and going to get marry by next month. (It's look like SM Idol's marriage year LOL)

2 years later.

"Mom, look what Jihoo oppa did to me!" Lana approached me showing her outfit that full of sand. I giggled and look around. Seeing my lovable hubby Minho busy preparing our barbeque with Chanyeol and Siwon. Jiyeon busy showing Jessica the preggy lady her latest clothing line. My precious daughter, Lana with her bestfriend, Minseok a.k.a Jiyeon and Chanyeol's son playing with the sand. And lastly seeing a lady that I always admire, Omma. She's looking at the sunset.

I am really grateful for what I have now. Really grafeful. I cant stop smiling at this moment. They're all happy. To be really honest, we are like
one big family right now. Sharing stories and problems together. From hate to love. From love to hate. 

"Hey, what are thinking of?" Minho approached. "Thinking about the happiness we got now." I smiled at him. "Let's wish it will last forever." I nodded. He brings me closer to him. "I love you, Jinri." I smiled and look at his eyes before reply. "I love you too!" I replied. "The barbeque is ready." Minho whispered to my ears. "Oh really? I am so hungry!" I replied cheerfully and alienate our hug. Quickly walked to the barbeque. "Yah, how could you left me alone? Aish, this preggy lady!" I heard Minho shouting at me. But, I ignored him. Yes, I am carrying our second baby. Lana is going to get a brother and Jihoo going to have a new friend.

"Guys, the barbeque is ready!" I shouted to everyone. They immediately stopped what they're doing just now and walked to the barbeque. Funny. 


Well, doing a sequel! >< 

I hope you guys like it, Thanks for supporting this fanfiction. I am so grafeful. Do read my other fanfictions. By the way, I am on progress to make a recheck or correction for this fanfic. So, do check it out once again! Byebye <3 

Yoorae