Our garden, our story.

You, One In A Million.

 

"Don't say anything, Minho." She said without looking at Minho's face. And again, her tears flow on her soft pinky cheek. "I.. i.." Minho can't even continue because Sulli keep on interrupts. "Shut up." Minho gasped. "Ssul, I don't mean it. I'm truly sorry. I know, i'm wrong. And i'm too upset with Jessica." Sulli look at Minho. Slowly she stand up, and went back to the hotel. 

**

Sulli woke up after she realised that her phone that she put under the pillow vibrating. She open her eyes widely. 

One message from Minho froggy. 

Go to the pool right now. 

She smirked and thinking. 'Should I go? Uhm, I still mad at him.' 

Sulli put on her rabbit sweater and walk to the pool. After arrived, she see a tiny little note along the way to the pool entrance. She bend down and take the first note. 

You, one in a million.

She smiled. She walk forward and take another note. It's pink.

Did the sun just come out or did you just smile at me?

She bitted her lips. After she took the second note, the pool light up. Purple colour. Sulli chuckled. She is too happy. Suddenly, someone close her eyes. "Hello my dear princess, guess who?" Sulli laughed. 

"Hello my dear prince, it's you. My cute froggy." She answered shyly. Minho opened Sulli eyes. She popped out her eyes because she see a set of candlelight dinner table. "For me?" She asked. He nodded. "Have a seat." Minho said again. 

"Minho, why don't you tell me first? Look at what i'm wearing right now!" Sulli blushed. Minho chuckled at Sulli cuteness. "Yah, i don't care. The important is that I can be together with my beautiful wife." Sulli smiled.

**

They went back to Seoul after three days staying at Jeju Island. As usual, Jessica keep coming to their room. But they didn't open room door and ignore Jessica if they meet.

"Ssul, change ur outfit right now!" Sulli frowned and look at Minho confusely. "Waeyo?" She asked. "Don't ask! Just change it" Minho said. Sulli changed her outfit. After that, Minho drive the car to somewhere. 

"Where are we going? Tell me now? Are you going to me?!" Sulli shouted. Minho chuckled. " you? Haha, are you joking? No my dear. Just wait okay?" He answered. "Better you tell me right now!" She pouted. Minho look at her. "Yah, Stop do that or i'll kiss you!" He joking. "Okay okay okay." Sulli  nodded. The distance are too far. Sulli fall asleep.

"Ssul, we've arrived." Sulli rub her eyes and groan. "Where are we?" She asked. Minho open the car door for her. She went out slowly and popped out her eyes. "Still remember?" Minho asked. Sulli nodded. "Our garden. We suppose to meet here. But, I'd ruined it." Minho explained. "Don't mention it again. Past is past." She said while hugged Minho. "Let's go." Minho said. 

Now, they seat together. While watching at the flowers. Cuddling. Minho look at Sulli's eyes. "I love you." He said. Sulli smiled. "I love you too." Minho kiss Sulli's forehead passionately. 

THE END


Updated March 22. Last update for this fanfic. Yeay. Hope you guys enjoy the ending. Thanks for supporting me :< It's short, i know. Oh yeah, i'll update the first chapter of Eternity Love(My new fanfics) on this week maybe. Because it's the first semester break! *dancing* Hihi, if you guys don't know. ETERNITY LOVE is my third fanfic. My new fanfic. Do read the synopsis. >LINK<