Confession. But...

You, One In A Million.

"Where are we going?" Sulli asked Minho after they went to the car. "Somewhere..." Sulli rolled her eyes. 'Pabo.' Sulli said with herself. 'What this guy want from me?' She thought and gasped. Finally, the car stopped. "We're arrived" Minho said and go out from the car to open the door for Sulli. Sulli surprised with Minho reaction. She went out from the car and look around. 'I know this place' She thought again and frowned. 

"This place called....." Before Minho finished his sentences, Sulli interrupts. "XXX park." Minho glance at her. Sulli smirked. "I know this place." Minho nodded and smiled. 'Yes, I know this place. This is where we always play around. But, why this place?" Sulli frowned. "So, should we go in?" Sulli shook her head. "Minho, don't you scare If you get caught by your fans? And yeah, you know what will happen next.." She said while look around. 

'Aigooo, minho~ You're so stupidddd! You should go somewhere that private!' Minho thought and smirked. "Uhm, yeah. I agree. Hmm, shall we go to somewhere else?" Sulli nodded. "Yup, just go home." 

"But, we didn't start anything yet." Minho said while open the car door for Sulli. "Start? What? Start?" Minho gasped and said. "Our, hmm. Hanging around like that.." He said. "Minho ya, you're artist. It's very difficult to go HANGING around." Minho sighed and drive the car. 

**

Minho's POV.

Ottokaeee?!! I must confess to Sulli now. I stopped the car at the roadside. She frowned. I take a deep breath. 

"Sulli.." I said. "Ne?" Sulli raised her eyebrows. "I......" Suddenly, her phone is ringing. I sighed. Whaaaat izzzz thisssss. She take out her phone from her handbag and answered the call. "Annyeong." She said. After a second, her face changed. A shock face. Did something happen? "TAKE ME TO THE HOME RIGHT NOW!!!!" She shouted and started to cry.

"What is happeningg?!" She ignored me and heavily cry. Please don't cry Sulli. I'm here for you. But, what the heck is happening. After a minute of driving, I started to asked her. "What's happen?" I glance at her a while. 

"My mom.... She's dying.." She cry again and again. Her mom? My mother friend?

"Let me send you to the hospital." I tried to relax her. She just nodded.

**

Sulli's POV.

I just got a called from my mom neighbour. He said, my mom is dying. I don't know what I'm going to do. I don't care about Minho or anyone else except mom right now. I feel so nervous and sad. I felt guilty for not visit my mom for a long time. I hate myself! After an hour, I just realised that the car already stopped. I opened the car door. Before I go out, Minho hold my hand.

"I'll always with you.." I nodded. Actually, I'm surprise with his reaction but.. Uhm. I think a lot about mom. 


Sorry for the short update. I've a biggest exam this year. So, i will rarely update. Sorry :(