Rumors.

You, One In A Million.

"Ne?" Sulli answered Minho. She surprised. Surprised of Minho's presence. 'What is he doing here?'

"Sulli-sshi, do you know me right?"

"Ne, minho? What are you doing here?" Sulli frowned. Sulli knows, Minho will never remember her. Never.

"I need your help. Just pretend that I want to meet you. Because my fans, caught me." Minho said. A little bit whispered. Afraid if his fans would hear. 

"Oh. Okay...." They walked together. Minho started to wear his sunglasses. 

'I miss you Minho. I'm very happy walking with you like this. Remind me of our childhood.' Sulli started to cry. She tried to stopped it. But, she can't. Her tear started to flows on her flawless cheek. Minho turned his face on Sulli. He saw Sulli tears, drop. 

"Miss Sulli, are you okay?" He asked.

Minho's POV.

Why is she crying? Because of me? I'm sorry, Sulli. I'm sorry. But, i don't want to fall in love with you. I hate it. I hate a bad things will come to me again. I'm enough. I hate love. 

"Miss Sulli, are you okay?" I asked her properly. I looked around. There's no people watching me. Hm.

"Ne?" She quickly wipes away her tears. 

"Aniya. I just remember my.. Oh, no. My eyes... Hm, nothing" She was like don't know what to say. And then, I asked permission to go back home. She nodded. I felt guilty. Hm.

Narrator's POV.

A GUY FROM A POPULAR GROUP CALLED SHINEE, MET 'SOMEONE' AT A SHOPPING MALL. IT MAY BE HIS GIRLFRIEND.

*a photo of sulli and minho at the shopping mall*

A nonsense rumors spread around the world. Newspaper, Internet, Magazine.

"Minho ya! What is this?" He sipped a tea before take a look at a Newspaper that Onew showed to him. He shocked and frowned. 

"It's not true, hyung. That's the girl from the boutique. I take a walk at the shopping mall. But, suddenly I've been caught by fans. And yeah, i don't have any choices. That's the only choice that I have. If not, the fans will followed me." He explained. Onew rolled his eyes.

"Are you sure? Explain to Manager Han. He called you so many times. But you didn't answered. You know, he hates when we have a scandal or something. He said, if we have a girlfriend or what. Just tell him, and he will make a press conference for us. Like you and Jessica before." Minho sighed. He hates people remind his memory with Jessica. He HATE.

"I made my phone in silent mode and please. Stop mentioning JESSICA name. Ok, I will explain to Manager Han. Call the driver to take me to SM office." 

Sulli's POV.

Suddenly, Jiyeon showed me a newspaper. I frowned.

"You know, I don't like reading newspaper." I said while i smirk.

"This is important Sul. Read it, is that true?" I take a look at the newspaper. I popped my eyes. A gossip?! With me and MINHO?! Eottokae?! This is stupid rumors! 

"Ahh jinja. Not true." I throwed away the newspaper and sighed.

"Why... you don't like it?"

"Of course I am! I decided to forget about him. But, suddenly this pabo things come and makes me remind our childhood memories. Oh t!" I shouted, Jiyeon tried to make me calm. Suddenly someone knocked my office door. 

"Ne.." I tried to relax. 

"Miss, you have a call." Erika tell me. I take the cordless phone from her hand. 

"Ne?" I said.

"Miss Sulli? It's me. Do you heard about the rumors?" 

"Ne." I answered. 

"So, Can we meet at SM office today? Right now. Because.." I quickly interupt.

"Ok." I hang up. I hate to hear his voice. I don't know, suddenly I hate him. So much. 

***

Getting bored right? I'm sorry, for a short update. I'm getting tired, and now i'm going to sleep. Will update tomorrow. Bye! -authornim-