The Date

Falling In Love With Cupid

Feeling like a decade passed, dismissal finally came.  You excitedly packed your bag and bid your classmated goodbye. Ayu noticed your excitedness and went near you.

" Why is my dear friend smiling like she has a screw loose in her head?" She asked while having her arm on your shoulder. You smacked her and smiled goofily.

" I'll tell you, tomorrow." You said as you winked at her and went out of the room. You came across Tao so you gave him a smile then ran to the Bake-a-Boo bakery. You skipped your way inside like a mad woman and sat on a chair. You sighed wonderfully as you thought of dating scenes.

Dating Scenario #1

" Oh my, it's raining." You said as you stared outside. You sighed and wondered when Kris would turn up. Then you saw a figure approaching the bakery. It opened the shop's door and revealed a wet from the rain Kris. He saw you and waved at you with a smile. You pouted and crossed your arms as he went towards you.

" Why the face?" He said while sitting down across you. Then he shivered. 

" Are you cold?" You asked him worriedly. He was shaking hard. He went to you and hugged you which made you freeze.

" Please hug me Eun Mi. I need warmth." He asked while looking at you so hotly. 

End of scenario.

You had this type of expression and everyone stared at you.

* That would be great.* You smiled heavenly. * Oh what if...*

Dating Scenario #2

You were alread eating with Kris. Your food was steak. I don't remember a bakery selling steak, girl.

You got your knife and sliced the meat. Then you accidentally made a cut on your index finger.

" Ouch!" You exclaimed. Kris then noticed the cut and gently grabbed your finger.

" Does it hurt?" He asked you worriedly. You nodded. Then he went nearer and neared to the cut. Until, he kissed it. I'd like to call it kiss than sip the blood, Ughhh, what if she had AIDS? He would surely die.

End of scenario.

You thought of even more scenarios until you didn't realize the time.

Kris' POV
I sat on the couch of the Exo apartment and comfortably watched television. The, Tao arrived with a bagpack on his back.

" Welcome back." I said to the exhausted Tao. He dropped his bag and sat with me on the couch. He frowned and pouted.

" Why didn't you pick me up?" He asked. I mentally smacked my forehead totaly forgetting about him.

" Something came up." I said as an excuse.

" Do you have any plans today?" He asked me.

" Not today." I said with a smile as I pat his head. He seemed to have bought it since he went to his room.

I sighed and got up from the couch. I grabbed my phone and dialed his number.

" Hello?" He answered.

" Sir, I got you a date with Eun Mi. Go to Bake-a-Boo now." I said as I ended the call. I don't know why but I don't feel good. I feel like I want to go there instead of him. *Hmmm.... I must be craving for some cake.* I thought to myself.

Eun Mi's POV

" Hmm... his late." You thought as you glanced at your watch. It was already seven o'clock in the night and it was dark outside. You sighed and drank the 6th iced tea that you ordered.

* Something must have happened* You thought as you got your cellphone and dialed Kris' number. A few seconds later, the call ended with no answer. * He must be busy.* You thought as you were about to stand up and leave.

" Eun Mi?" A familiar voice said to you. You turned to look at who it was. A smile came on your face.

" Hello Himchan." You greeted him. Both of you sat back and had a fun chat.

" Remember our previous science teacher? His head was so bald that even when bends down. You could still see a continuation of his forehead." He said jokingly. You laughed hard because it was true. Then both of you laughed.

" Hooo! That was a good one." You said to him while giving him a high five.

" Himchan, you arrived early." His friend said. You didn't know his name because he doesn't talk that much. He sat with us and chatted.

Kris' POV

I felt my stomach grumble. With that, I searched for Lay. He was not in his room, in the bathroom, nor in the kitchen. So I decided to go to Chen.

" Where is our cooking umma?" I asked him. 

" I don't know. Ask Luhan." He said while paying more attention in listening to his mp3. I then walked my way to Luhan's room. You could hear the sound of the videogame he was playing.

" Luhan, where's Lay?" I asked him. He paused his game and looked at me with a frown. He got up from the floor and sat on his bed.

" He's working for the first time in a cafe as a waiter." I said thanks and decided to go out and bu myself some instant noodles.

Xiu Min's POV

" Brrr.. I should have worn my jacket." I said as I wrapped myself with my arms trying to stay warm. I passed by a bakery and found a familiar face. I was deeply shocked by what I saw and ran towards the apartment.

" Kris was that the girl? So are you already starting?" I asked while panting. Kris walked towards me and gave a smirk.

" Yup, I'm already taking action." 

Eun Mi's POV

The waiter came and asked what it is that we will order. You asked for their day's specialty. After the waiter took your order, he left.

" I had this friend and his school had Pajamas day." Himchan's friend said. 

" And?" You asled excitingly.

" He was suspended for a month. He said it was not his fault that he sleeps with no clothes on." He said with a serious face. For him, its wasn't a joke he was story telling. You thought it was funny though, so you laughed hard.

" You laugh easily." He smiled at you and you smiled back awkwardly.

Minutes later the cake finally arrived. It seemed ordinary but when you sliced it, out came chocolate!! When you tasted it, it was heaven.

You called the waiter and asked him who made it. 

" Excuse me. May I ask who made this? It's very delicious." You smiled.

" That would be me, mam." The waiter said with a smile.

Surprised, you gave him a two thumbs up.

" Well, You looked at his name tag. Lay, I'm Park Eun Mi and I really love this cake that you made." You said with a smile.

" Thank you for appreciating it Miss Park." He said as both of you hand shaked.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Advanced Happy New Year everyone!

Sorry for the VERY late update, but don't worry. Each day I'll try my best to update:)
Don't forget to comment and subscribe!!