A Letter from Mom

Falling In Love With Cupid

I cried as I read the letter from mom:

   Hi honey,

       What I said to you was really true. John really is the right man for me. And guess what?? He asked my hand for marriage!!!!! 

   Dear, you know how I love English men and their accent right? I thought about you when I was deciding if I'll answer him but    then I thought...

   What the Heck, I know you'll be happy for me... So.... I accepted his marriage proposal!!!

   We'll come back tomorrow so wait for us honey...  Love Ya!

   - Your ever young mom

You cried even harder.. Luhan comforted you by patting your back.

" There, there. Stop crying. Why are you crying when it's just that??"

" Idiot, it's not because of the letter that I'm crying!"

" Then what is it??"

" My eye stings because of that bowl of sliced onions near my face... Who is the bastard who left this onions here??" You said this while getting the onions... You are still crying.

Suddenly, Kris appears wearing your oh-so-girly apron. Seems like he's cooking dinner.

" Oh, it's here after all."

He took it from your hand and proceeded to the kitchen.

You and Luhan looked at each other, grinning. Then...

" Pfffft.... Hahahhahahahahaha!" " Pffffft... Hhahahahahaaahahahaha!"

Both of you laughed 'til your insides hurt.

Curious, Kris took a peak to the two of you from the kitchen.

" Hey, what's with all the commotion??" He said while holding a spatula.

 Golden Spatula!!!

" Seriously dude?? You, wearing that apron??" Luhan said while pointing one hand at the spatula and the other hand holding his stomach.

" So what?? I really think it's cute." Kris said while turning around.

" Really Kris?? There's another apron in the kitchen which is for you and why use that?"

" Really??" He looked at the kitchen and found an apron on the corner.

" Oh there really is an apron for me.." He said this with embarassment.

Luhan and you laugh even harder.

.....

You had fun chatting with Luhan while Kris was still cooking. 

Finally Kris called the two of you to come to the dinner table.

You were amazed by the amount of food.

" Are we holding a banquet or something??? This is too much!" You said while looking at the food.

" NONSENSE."   " NONSENSE."

Kris and Luhan were in full spirit as they started eating their food.... Luhan was just like Kris when eating. They are amazingly fast! Just like FLASH!!!

After eating, the three of you had a fun chat. Then Luhan decided to sleep over so you let him. In fact, you are happy they are both staying n your house. It doesn't make it empty anymore.

This is Kris and Luhan's room.

You also prepared yourself to sleep. You wore your favorite pajamas and then lay down on your bed.

" (sigh) I wonder what's going to happen tomorrow. I hope to God it's gonna be great." After that, you thought about today's events and fell into deep sleep

______________________________________________________________________________________

Watch out for Chapter 7 to know the face of Eun Mi's mom and her father-to-be!!!

Please don't forget to comment and subscribe:)