Lee Hyori

Falling In Love With Cupid

" I'll give all of you guys time to discuss. Your report project would be concerning pet animals. You decide your own topic." After Mr. Kwon said this, everyone excitingly went to their partner. You saw Ayu going to her partner and you gave her the "help me" face. She just smiled back and mouthed sorry. You pouted and went rather slow to Tao.

" So ummm... hi Tao-sshi. Welcome back!" You gave him a big smile.

" You already said that, remember?" He said while he glanced at you with the corner of his eye.

" Oh yeah, right. hehhehehe." There was an awkward silence.

" I like rabbits." He suddenly said to you. You were shocked. You noticed that he looked embarrased of what he said.

" Really? I like rabbits too!" You said jumping in your seat. Upon hearing this, Tao stopped reading and looked at you with a shocked face.

" You do?" 

" Of course I do. How can't I when they're so cute and fluffy?" At that instant, you two had a nonstop conversation about rabbits. It was your first time seeing Tao smiling and having a good time. He didn't look that scary anymore.

" Truth is, I like rabbits but I haven't tried having one."Tao confessed with a sad look.

You gave a sad look too since you also haven't tried owning a pet rabbit. Then, it hit you. Lighting flash bulb!!!!

" Aha, I've got an idea on what we're gonna do." Tao then leaned closer to listen to you.

" What about we give a report on how to take care of rabbits and stuff?" You said excitingly. Tao's eyed bulged as he smiles.

" That's perfect!!" He said as the two of you fist bumped. 

After that, you proceeded to the teacher's table. Mr. Kwon was writing the list of partners in his log book.

" Excuse me Mr. Kwon, we already know what we're gonna do."

" And???"

" We've decided that we will report on how we manage and take care of rabbits." That sounds so easy. I think your teacher wouldn't let you do it.

" Umm, sure. Go! Do that!" Are you serious? Oh right(smacks forehead) he's one of those "cool" teachers... Good thing.

Upon hearing this, both of you were smiling wide. You fist bumped again.

After that, you discussed what you're gonna do. One hour passed, everything was decided.

" Okay guys let go home." Mr. Kwon said this as he grabbed his bag and went out of the room. You packed your thinks with speed of light. You bid Ayu goodbye, smiled to Tao and dashed out of the room.

This is what it always felt like when going to school and going home:

You decided to walk home. After all, you're aiming for the s-line!

Kris' POV

Before I was able to continue what I had to say, someone went inside the apartment door.

" Good afternoon sir." We all bowed at the customer.

" Kris, when are things going to progress? I'm starting to get a bit impatient here." The guy said crossing his arms and tapping his feet impatiently.

" Soon sir. You do know that falling in love takes alot of time."

" Make it faster. I''m afraid Eun Mi will be taken away from me."

" Yes sir. We will do our very best." After we said this, he went out of the room.

Everyone sighed. My members looked at me with an accusing face.

" Chill everyone. I got this."

Eun Mi's POV 

As I was walking home, I saw Mrs. Choi ahead. 

" Uh-oh trouble ahead." You said as you retreated.

Unfortunately, she saw you.

" Miss Park?"

" Mission failed!" You thought to yourself as you looked at her.

" Why, hello Mrs. Choi. Nice meeting you here."

" I'm glad you're here. I was starting to get lost. Can you take me to the " Bigbang Company" ??"

" Sure Mrs. Choi, but why do you need to go there?" You asked your teacher with a smile but deep inside, " Of course I don't wanna take you there. I just want to go home now." You thought.

" Well, it's because my husband works there." 

" I see. Well then, let's go?" After minutes of walking, you finally arrived.

" There you go, BigBang Company. I should probably go now." You said as you started to go back. But, your teacher grabbed you in the arm. " What now??" You thought to yourself.

" You see, umm.... Can you go with me inside? I'm kinda shy." She said to you while unconsciously wearing her puppy dog eyes. " I'm never going to fall for an adult's aegyo" That's what you thought....

You were wrong. You gave up and fell for it. You led her inside, the personnel led you Mr. Choi's office.

Then you saw it. You saw a pretty girl clinging into Mr. Choi's arm.

" Please oppa, please." She said this while clinging more to Mr. Choi's arm.

You glanced at your teacher. She was frozen both with shock and anger. Her whole body was shacking and her face was burning red with anger.

" Ummm... Mrs. Choi."

Suddenly, your teacher steps forward making Mr. Choi and the pretty girl notice her.

" Honey??" Mr. Choi said with nervous laughter. The pretty girl was still clinging to him.

" Choi Seung-hyun!!!!" Your teacher said fangs out.

" Honey, this is all a misunderstanding." He defended himself but Mrs. Choi didn't seem to listen. She went near you and grabbed the girl's arm.

" Let go of my HUSBAND, !" The girl obediently let go. You were a bit scared. This was your first time seeing her this angry. It's like Witch Power level over 9000.

" Let's have a talk outside, shall we??" Mrs. Choi said as she grabbed her husband's ear and dragged him to a place where they can talk privately. 

They left you with the pretty girl. You stared at her. She was patting the dust off her clothes and stretched out her hand.

" Hello, I'm Lee Hyori." She said with a smile. She didn't seem affected of what just happened. You thought that maybe she knew all this time that Mr. Choi was married. Despite this, she still flirted with him.

You just stared at her hand. " !" You said as you left the room. Leaving her there.

________________________________________________________________________________

Please comment and subscribe:)

Don't judge Lee Hyori first, it may all be really a misunderstanding:)