Introducing Him

Falling In Love With Cupid

   You made the new guy sit in your living room sofa...

   

   You sat across him and scanned at him head to toe. He was still smiling like an idiot.

   " So, Kris right? How do you know my mother?"

  " Well, one day I was walking on the street talking with my friends and then she suddenly grabbed me..... And.... I was so scared."

   " Pffft...." You almost laughed at his horrified face. You know how your mom acts towards young pretty boys and it's not good.

   " Hey, don't laugh! I was so scared at first but then we became friends and I made him meet with my friend John."

   " Okay... Kris, since we'll be living here together I'll be telling you all about myself. Well first of al...."

  " No need." Kris suddenly interrupts you. You found it very rude.

   " Hey! You shouldn't interrupt when some..."

  " I'm sorry I won't do it again." He interrupted you again and still he had a smile in his face.

   " See?? You just di...."

  " I didn't." Once again he interrupted you and this time you were angry about it.

   " Why you son of a...."

  " I didn't need you to tell me about yourself since your mother told me everything about you."

  He interuppted you but this time you didn't mind since you were curious of what your mom said about you. You look at him doubtly.

   " And what did she say??"

  " Well she said tons of  random stuff like how you are good in singing and dancing but is the worst in cooking. She also told how intelligent you were to the point where you memorized the Alphabet song when you were already 8 years old." Was that sarcasm right there??

   " Hey! That was years before. Now I'm kinda good at cooking and I'm a bit intellgent." You said this pouting.

   " You're not very good in lying Eun Mi." He said this to you with a smirk.

   " Yah!!! I wasn't lying" You punched his shoulder. You laughed at the facial expression he made. Later on, both of you laughed together.

   (Maybe the time I'll be spending without mom would be a good one.) You smiled as you thought this.

   " Kris, since you know everything about me like you said. Tell me something about  yourself."

Kris' POV

   Eun MI is trying to make me introduce myself. I don't know what to say....

   " Well that's not important. All you need to know about me is that I'm someone you can have fun with and you can always rely one me:)" I said this while pointing at myself proudly.

  She doesn't look satisfied of what I said. (Come on.... Think Kris. Think.)

  " Well actually I.." GURGLE! GURGLE! GURGLE!

   I was interrupted by the sound of a stomach growling. As I looked at Eun Mi, she was holding her stomach and her face was blushing or should I say embarassed..

   " Well, I can cook. Want me to cook for the two of us??"

  I could see her face light up but it was still red. I smiled and proceeded to fold my long-sleeved shirt.

   " You'd do that??"

  " Of course, it's me we are talking about here."

Eun Mi's POV

   As you looked at the table, all you could see were such delicious-looking foods. You're starting to feel embarrassed of how you can't cook.

      

   And then you realized. " Kris, isn't this a bit too much for just the two of us??"

    " Of course not!! Come on, dig in!!!"

  We started eating. You were busy with your food and then you realized how Kris was acting. Your eyes dilate/ got bigger as you were  watching Kris eat. He was faster than the speed of light!! Get food here, get food there... All you could do was ignore your food and look at him eat with amazement.

   The food on the table was empty and all  that was left was the food on your plate.

   " (BURP!) Excuse me. Umm... Eun Mi are you gonna eat that?"

  He said this while looking at your plate of food. You were already full so you gave it to him. Then he ate it in one gulp.

   " Where do all that food go??" You said this while looking at his body. You would never guess that he was the kind to eat such a big amount of food.

   ALARM! ALARM! ALARM! ALARM!

   You were surprised by the sound of your alarm clock and then you realized that you were going to be late for school.

    " Oh my gosh, I'm going to be late!!" You dashed upstairs and quickly changed your clothes to your school uniform.

   It looked like this:  

Kris' POV

   Eun Mi was preparing for school and after she was done she suddenly looked at me.

   " Aren't you going to school??"

  How should I answer this? " I'll send you to school."

  We rode my car... After a few minutes, we arrived at her school....

   

   " Thank You Kris"

   She said this with a smile. I smiled back. Then she was going to go out of the car.

   " Eun Mi, wait!"

  " Hmm?"

  " Do you have anyone you like in school? If you have then tell me."

  " and why would I do that?"

  " I can be a big help... Just tell me okay?"

  " Ok:)"

Eun Mi's POV

   You went out of the car.

   ( What was that all about??) You wondered why he told you that but you later shrugged it off and ran to your classroom.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Don't Forget to Comment and Subscribe:)