Introducing Me

Falling In Love With Cupid

   RING!!!! RING!!! RING!!!

   "Ughhh," You woke up at the sound of your cellphone ringing.  

      

   " Who could it be at 3:00 in the morning!" You were surprised when it turned out to be your mother calling. (Why would she call when she could just go to my room?? I mean, she's in her bedroom right?), you thought to yourself.

  This is how your room looks like by the way:) It's simple just how you like it:)

      

  " Hello, mom?"

    "Hi honey, I'm sorry that I woke you up this early in the morning but I just really wanted to tell you something."

    "(sigh), and what is that mom?" 

    " Honey, I've fallen in love again!!"

    "Umm.. That's gre... Wait, what??"

    "That's right honey I've fallen in love again and his name is John.(squeel)!!"

    " What the... Mom, how many times had you fallen in love again? I think it was 10 times."

    " Come on baby girl, I can feel that he is really the one!!!" 

    " Mom please stop this. You've always said that before."

   " I'm positively sure now and besides John said that he wants to take me to America(squeeling like a teenage girl)!!"

  " And you declined, right??"

  " Are you kidding honey? Of course I.... You sight in relief as you thought she said she declined. ....... agreed!"

  " What??? I thought you declined? What about me, are you just gonna leave me here? Again?"

  " Of course!!! You're an adult now honey. You can take care of yourself:)"

   " Mom, I'm 16 years old!"

   " Exactly! Well then, John is calling me. Ta! Ta!"

   "MOM... WAIT!" tooooo....tooooot......tooooo..tooooot(sigh)

  You got out your bed and massaged your head. Your mom has always been like that. She is a single mother and you haven't met your father ever since you were young. Your mom tends to fall in love easily. She leaves you for the man which you are aready used to and then she would come back again crying about how they broke up and how she would  never find another one again, which she eventually finds again.

  You sighed, took a bath in your bathroom, changed, and went out of your room to the kitchen. 

           

   Your house is very big and spacious and it became more when your mom left... It is the only thing your dad left.  Again. You then found a note on the refrigerator.

   " Hello honey,

             I'm sorry for leaving you again. I'm sending someone there to take care of you and be with you so that you won't be lonely without me:)

            I love you my dearest!!!"

  

   You're doorbell rung right after you finished reading her note. You wondered who would it be again. Would it be that grumpy old lady or maybe that love-sick girl. As you opened the door you were surprised of who it was.

                                                    

   " Hello!!"

   " Umm, who are you??" You said this eyeing the suspicious handsome man.

  " I'm Kris. I'll be living with you here until your mom comes back home:)"

  You quickly looked at the note again and you realized that there was something written at the back.

  " Hohohohohoho, You're surprised right?? I know you'd be:)

   Just chillax Kris is a very handsome and kind man. Well then, I hope you get along well!!!"

  You felt your blood boiling. You could feel invisible smoke coming out of your ear...

  " MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!"

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello! Please dont forget to comment and subscribe:)