8!

Falling In Love With Cupid

Kris' POV

" Actually I...."

" Kris,honey, please help me here in the kitchen." Eun Mi's mom disturbs our conversation.

" Sure Ms. Park, I'll be there in a sec." 

" You got lucky Kris but the next time I come here again make sure to give me an answer."

I secretly breathe a sigh of relief. 

I was supposed to say to Luhan that I liked Eun Mi but not in a special way but as a friend. Maybe more than that, a sister. Eun Mi is sister-zoned:(

Luhan and I went inside the house. I went to help Eun Mi's mom in the kitchen.

" Oh Kris, there you are. Please help me chop this onions."Luhan then passes by us.

" Luhan, dear, are you gonna stay for dinner?" 

" Thank you Miss Park but I'm afraid I have to leave after I go talk to Eun Mi."

" Oh really? That's too bad. If you're looking for Eun Mi, she's in her room." She says to him while pointing Eun Mi's room upstairs.

" Thanks Miss Park." I watched him dash to Eun Mi's room.

Luhan's POV

I proceed to knock at Eun Mi's room.

" Eun Mi? I'm coming in."

When I opened it, I saw Eun Mi sleeping in her bed. I sat beside her in bed.

" Eun Mi, are you awake?" I asked her. She was facing back.

There was no answer.

I sighed and tucked her in, covering her body with her cute warm blanket.

" Thanks for everything chubs. It was fun." After that, I kissed her cheek goodnight. Then I went out of her bedroom.

Eun Mi's POV

" Eun Mi, are you awake?" You hear Luhan asking. You decided to ignore him since you were very tired.

You then felt him pull the covers to cover your cold body. " Oh, how sweet of pretty boy!"You thought to yourself.

" Thanks for everything chubs. It was fun."You felt his body awkwardly getting close. Then, you felt his breath on your bare cheeck. 

You blushed, and hoped that he didn't notice. You then felt his soft tender lips kiss your cheeck. 

" OH MY GOD! (>.<)" You were screaming deep inside and your face was burning like hell. You then heard your door shut.

Instantly, you stood up. With awkward and robotic steps, you went to the bathroom.

As you face the mirror, you could see your tomato-red face and your mouth opening wide ready to....

" (SQUEEL) OH MY GOD! WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT?" You kept recalling the touch of his lips kissing your cheek and then it made you squeel again.

But then you remembered something, " Wait a second, did he just call me chubs??" You dashed to your weighing scale.

" Please God. Please God." You said with a prayer position as you step on the scale of DOOM. As you slowly looked down to see the number, your eyes widened.

"Oh No!" You gained 8 pounds!

You fell to the floor in despair. "(sobs) 8...8 freaking pounds!" You gathered your courage to step on the weighing scale to make sure if it was miraculously a mistake. But, it made you fall into despair even more as you confirmed the truth.

 

Then, the despair was suddenly changed to determination. You stood up straight, eyes flaming with excitement.

You pump your fist in the air.

 

" Just you wait and see, I will lose all this useless fats and then I will "woo" all of you. You won't find the strengh to call me chubs anymore.(evil laugh.)

Kris' POV

I called Eun Mi to go downstairs for dinner. Miss Park and I prepared the food together.

I made this:) Op course mine was a lot bigger. tehehehe;D

While Eun Mi's mom baked this:

Everyone quickly gathered and I glanced at Eun Mi, I was a little bit taken aback by her exression. Her face was burning, baby!

I didn't know why but it seems that she's determined for something.

Eun Mi's POV

You went to the the dinning table already full, not with food but with DETERMINATION. You felt everything going your way until you realised.

" Shoot, I don't know how to diet." You said with a low voice.

" I can help you with that." You turned to where the voice came from. It was John, he was sitting next to you so he heard what you said.

He was smiling at you. You felt suspicion on him at first then you thought, " What the heck, let's give it a try!"

" Sure Mr. John, please do." You said to him with a bright smile.

" Wait for me, my s-line body!!!" You thought to yourself.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm so sorry everyone for the VERY LATE update:((

I wasn't feeling well for days so I wasn't able to update. But good news, I'm well, alive and kicking so I'll be updating more from now on!!!

Sorry again and thank you for your patience.