Cupid

Falling In Love With Cupid

Kris POV

After I sent Eun Mi to school, I started the car and drove my way to "Cupid."

I went to the apartment and discovered the other members waiting for me.

    

They were telling very, very sad tear-sheading love stories. I saw Tao crying.

" Hey, stop making Tao cry again." I said to them while comforting Tao.

" Hahahaha, we're sorry hyung. It's just that it's amazing how he cries so easily." said Lay

" Whatever... So did we recieve any requests??" I asked Luhan who was in charge of accepting requests from customers.

" Well, so far it's only THAT request." Luhan said this with a bit of a worried face.

Business has not been really good lately. The group "Cupid" works to help a person make someone fall in love with him/her, or it could be anything as long as it's for love. But nowadays, people tend to become independent and decide to take care of their own love business. The only requests we have so far is THAT.

" Hyung, have you already started THAT mission??" Tao  asked me this excitedly

" Not yet, I'm planning to make things progress slowly but surely."

" Are you sure that's gonna work?" Xiumin asks me doubtly

" Of course. It's me we're talking about here." I said this with my fist in my chest and my head held high.

" Yeah, yeah.... Whatever." everyone said with a bored look.

Eun Mi's POV

You ran with all your might to be on time. But alas, the door bell rung just when you were about to come inside. Long story short, You're Late!

You felt someone's sharp glare piercing at your back. Then a cold sweat drops down from your forehead when you realize who it was...

" Mrs. Choi??"

You then turned around to face the nerdy-glassed teacher. It's amazing how she still looks so young in her age. But don't be fooled because in that cute face is a monster in disguise.

" Miss Park, you're late again." She said this while crossing her arms and with her left feet tapping the floor impatiently.

" Well, heheheh, you see ummm..." You looked around the classroom trying to look for an acceptable reason for my tardiness. 

" You what Miss Park?"

" Umm...."

" Miss Park if you don't tell me the reason no...."

Then you saw one girl secretly passing a "pad" (if you know what I mean) to another girl. Then you got a bright idea.

" I'M IN MY PERIOD!" You're reason made your teacher's eye large and your classmates awkwardly silent. Despite the embarassment, you continued.

" Yeah, you know how it feels, right? How the bloo.."

" Enough Miss Park. You may take your seat now." She then let out a big sigh.

Everyone was staring at you but you ignored. At least, you got away from the monster's wrath.

" Way to go Eun Mi!"  Ayu whispered to you.

Then you secretly fist bumped.

Hours passed and finally it is dismissal time. 

" Ring! Ring!Ring!"

Everyone was already preparing to go home, including you of course. Then Mrs. Choi called you.

" Miss Park, please improve your grades."

" Why? My grades are fine."

" No they are not. Do you still remember the quiz we had yesterday."

" Yup! The math one? It was a piece of cake."

" Literally a piece of cake. The only thing you wrote on the answer sheet was a piece of cake and a dog who has no idea or whatsoever."

      

" Yup and it's my best drawing so far." You said proudly.

" Miss Park if you don't improve your grades I swear I'm gonna...."

" Honey??"

That voice is familiar.

" Honey!!! <3" You were a bit taken back by Miss Choi's sudden change of mood.

When you looked at who it was, it turned out to be Mrs. Choi's husband, Mr. Choi. 

 

You saw them hug each other. 

" Let's go honey<3" Said Mrs. Choi with her cute flirty voice. It amazed you how different she is to her husband and to you.

" Okay, let's go home."

As they turned their back to you, Mrs Choi gave you "the" face. Which meant that " If you don't improve your grades. I will make sure the school kicks you out." 

You sighed then went out of the campus. There you waited for Kris to pick you up at the bench, then someone handsome approached you.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

So you met the new characters... Be ready for more:)

Please Don't Forget to Comment and Subscribe:)