Father-to-Be

Falling In Love With Cupid

The guy John turned out to be a famous actor in America.

 IRONMAN!!!

" Robert Downey Jr, the Ironman???" You said while pointing at him. 

" Hahahahha.. Chill Eun Mi, I'm not Ironman."

You still wouldn't believe so you eyed him suspiciously.

" He's really not Ironman. He's just a look a like." Kris said patting your back to calm you down.

" That's right, his name is John not Robert." Luhan says while fist bumping John

" Ok handsome guys and pretty girl, why don't we take our lunch in that newly opened restaurant?"

" Dear, what about we go to that eat-all-you-can restaurant?"

" Oh yeah, that would be great!"

" Why? I think a regular restaurant is just fine." You said to him. You spoke in a way that shows that you didn't like him. You didn't like him because deep inside you knew that he was gonna hurt your mother's heart just like what her other ex-boyfriends did.

" That's right Eun Mi but I know this boys" John says while placing one arm on Kris' shoulder and the other on Luhan's

" They just don't get full. So we need to find a restaurant that will satisfy their hungry stomachs."

" Why? They could just order anything they like at a regular restaurant." You said crossing your arms.

" It's because ordering too much in a regular restaurant will cause a lot, whereas if you eat in an eat-all-you-can  you pay little but end up very full." He says while still maintining his voice and composure. It's amazing how he can speak Korean natively.

" Fine, do whatever you want." You said while rolling your eyes.

" Park Eun Mi, that's about enough!" Your mother says with a rather high tone.

" I'm sorry dear. She's really like that to my lover." Your mom says to John.

" It's fine. I can understand." He said with a smile.

...

So we really went to an eat-all-you-can restaurant.

I was amazed by the amount of food. Kris and Luhan excitedly came towards the table.

" This is paradise!" 

" No, this is heaven!" 

Then, all of us ate. Kris and Luhan ate tons of food, and they still weren't full so they grabbed another. After an hour, all of us were full.

" Ahhhhh..."

" This is life."

The two of them said with a satisfied look while touching their tummy.

 " Uhhh, I feel sick." You said while touching your very full stomach. 

It's because your mother placed a lot of food on your plate. You ate it all,of course, because if you don't your mother becomes teary eyed.

" Come on, let's go." Your mother said to all of you.

You were about to stand up but you fell back to the chair. 

Kris' POV

I was deeply satisfied with all that I ate. So, we were about to go but then I saw Eun Mi not feeling well.

" Hey, are you okay?" I said while touching her forehead.

" Yeah, I'm fine. (small burp) Oh gosh, I'm not." I smiled. It just shows that this girl has never eaten too much in her lifetime. This mustbe her first time.

So I decided to piggy-back ride her.

" Come on, up you go." I say as I carry her up my back.

"Umphhh." 

 They were just like this, except that they aren't in the woods of course.

Eun Mi's POV

Kris carries you and you immediately lean your head, just like in the picture above. 

You wouldn't have done so, but that day was an exception since you weren't feeling well.

As the two of you were walking towards the parking area, you then realized how broad Kris' shoulders are. 

As you looked at the side view of his  face.

You realized how handsome he really is. 

Suddenly, you felt your face heat up. Your stomach also felt wierd. Kyaahh! Butterflies in the stomach!

" We're here." He says while putting you down the back seat of the car.

You suddenly felt a hint of disappointment.

" I must be really feeling unwell today." You convinced yourself.

Kris' POV

" I must be really feeling unwell today." 

When Eun Mi said that, I turned to look at her. I saw that she was tomato-red.

" Oh my gosh Eun Mi, you're freacking red! We should go to the hospital." I panicked.

Luhan hit me hard in the head.

" Calm down guy. It's just because of the heat." 

" Oh." I said while touching my hurting head.

" Even you're very red."

" What? I guess it's also because of the heat." 

The truth of why I was blushing is very embarassing. It started when Eun Mi leaned towards my back. As she did so, I felt something very......soft.

It turned out to be her....... s..... Ahhh, this is so embarassing. Telling you readers all of this.

Luhan's POV

I know that something suspicious is going on between these two. I just hope that this suspicion of mine is false.

Since Kris knows what's gonna happen if it's true..... Maybe I should remind Kris later.

Eun Mi's POV

You rode the car going back to the house. While mom and John rode on a separate car.

...

Minutes later, you finally arrived. 

Kris carried you again. And since you were sick, you leaned on his back.

" This us really comfortable." You thought as you can smell the fresh scent of Kris' perfume.

...

Kris placed you gently in the living room sofa.

" Thanks." You said to Kris. It's weird since you felt you face heat up.

" It's nothing." He said while rubbing the back of his neck.. There was an awkward silence.

" Kris, I need to talk to you." Luhan thankfully came aand broke the silence.

" Sure."

Luhan's POV

I lead him to the backyard to talk.

After making sure that no was was listening, I sarted talking.

" Kris, you didn't forget the number one rule in "Cupid" right?"

" Of course not"

" Really? Then what is it?"

" Never fall in love with the... Look I know ok."

" Ok, so you know. I just wanted to remind you Kris.Remember that we're only here because of THAT."

" Fine, but why remind me?"

" Why remind you? I'm gonna ask this, do you like Eun Mi??"

" Why would you ask that?"

" Just answer my question."

" This is foolish, stop this Luhan."

" One simple answer is all you got to say. Yes or NO?"

" Come o..."

" ANSWER!"

" Fine, i'll tell you. Actually I......."

______________________________________________________________________________

He actually what??? 

Please don't forget to comment and subscribe:)