Missing Stilettos

Falling In Love With Cupid

Eun Mi's POV

You were waiting for Kris to pick you up at the bench outside the campus , then someone was suddenly in front of you. You pupils dilated when you saw the handsome man.

" Kyahhh, so handsome!!" You thought to yourself.

" Hello, are you alone??" The handsome guy said to you.

" Oh my gosh, is this pretty boy really hitting on me??? Well what can I say, no one can resist my beauty. Hohohoho." You thought this jokingly to yourself.

" Umm... Are you still there?" He said this while looking at you who is smiling dorkily.

" Ahh.. Yes, I'm actually waiti...."

" Beep! Beep! Beep!"

You were disturbed by the honk of Kris' car. Here's how it looks by the way..

.

.

Just Kidding!

It actually looks like this:)

" Yahh, don't startle me like that!" You said to him looking like you are annoyed but deep inside you're actually glad that he came to pick you up.

" Yeah, yeah... I'm sorry. Wait, is that Luhan??"  Kris asked you while pointing to the pretty boy who was facing at the back.

" Hmmm? Who? Oh you mean pretty boy." After you said this Luhan turned to face the two of you.

" Hello Kris." He said this with a big "oh so cute" smile.

" What are you doing here?" Kris asked while fist bumping with Luhan.

Afterwards, they talked excitingly. You felt left out of course so you said to them.

" Come on, let's go. I'm really tired."

It seemed like they didn't hear you but Luhan went to the front seat and Kris to the driver's seat. Kris started the engine while still talking to Luhan.

" Oh wait a minute, my bag." You grabbed your bag which was left on the bench. 

Then the car just started to drive off. You ran all your might to catch up.

" Yahh! You forgot me you bastards!!" Still the car didn't stop. No matter how you screamed, they didn't seem to listen. You had enough, you grabbed one of your school stilettos. Then you threw it really hard at the back glass of the junky car.

It actually broke the glass!!! That's the REAL power of stilettos.

After that, the car abruptly stopped and then Kris went out to watch the BIG damage.

" NO!!!" He said with both his hands on his hair. You felt guilty of doing that but since your an idiot in decision-making, you sneakily ran to escape.

" I'm so sorry Kris! I'm so sorry!!"

You ran leaving your stiletto behind. You hears Kris scream...

" Whoever you are,  I will find you and God knows what I'm gonna do!!!!!"

You felt terrified and ran even faster to safety even though you miss one stiletto for your other bare foot....

You can still hear Kris screaming.

" Oh God Why"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I wonder what would happen:)

Please comment and subscribe:)