Nerdy Classmate

Falling In Love With Cupid

Eun Mi's POV

You were sleeping cozily in bed. You were dreaming about going to bunny land. 

The cute bunny was saying "Play with me Eun Mi! Play with me!" Oh, it was so cute and fluffy. You're having fun playing with the bunny when...

" Wake up sunshine." You're eyes were forced open.

" What... John?? Why are you waking me up 6:00 IN THE FREAKING MORNING??" You said to him with a big "I'm annoyed" written all over your face.

He just smiles at you and grabs your arms. He then proceeded to pull you up.

" Come on, let's go. Put on your sports wear when you're at it." He turned back at you, who was already standing sleepily, to arrange your bed.

" Why should I?" You asked him. He looked back at you and raised his right eyebrow.

" So you've forgotten your S-line goal?" Then it hit you. " Oh yeah, of course! I'm planning to lose weight, grandma!" You thought to yourself.

" Fine, I'll just go change." You walked to your walk-in closet. You're drowsiness was already replace with burning determination.

You chose to wear this:

 Depends on you what color you like. I mean, you'll be the one wearing it:)

" Let's do this." You said as you and John went out of the house. 

Both of you jogged for a long time. You never stopped for a rest. When you did, John would force you to continue.

It felt like you ran 5 km in  just 30 minutes.

" Haaah... John..Haahh... we should rest for awhile.(Breathing heavily)." You proceeded to sit in a bench.

" Fine, there's your break." He says while pointing at something. As you turn to the direction, your pupils dilated.

" Dancing!!!" You squeeled excitingly as you saw from afar what appears to be a dancing tutorial or maybe a dancing workout. You quickly dashed to the place.

They were about to start dancing " Like This" by Wonder Girls. Some girls started getting tired, but you were full of energy. 

After that, they started dancing " Lovey Dovey" by T-ara. Many girls were groaning already. They were already tired with dancing Like This.

But you were like " Shuffling!!!"

After all 30 minutes of sweat-breaking dances, John tells you that you'll be coming home. You're a bit disappointed for you wished to dance a lot more. Then you remembered that the weekend was over and that it's almost time to go to school.

" CURSE YOU MONDAY!"

When you arrived home, you thanked John for helping then you dashed to your room. You showered, wore your school uniform and braided your hair.

After preparing yourself, you went downstairs. You kissed your mom's cheek good morning as she serves you your breakfast. You ate your DIET breakfast then grabbed Kris.

" Come on Kris, I'm going to be late." This is what Kris was wearing:

   <3

He drove you to school. When you arrived you quickly thanked him and went out. You dashed your way to your classroom. Nope, you weren't late. You just wanted to talk to Ayu. As you were dashing in the empty hall, you bumped someone.

" Oh my, I'm so sorry." That person turned to face you and you were wide in shock.

" Miss PARK!!" The witch gives you a death glare.

" Mrs. Choi, umm... Good Morning??? tehehehe.."

Kris' POV

I went to "Cupid" again. As I opened the apartment door, I saw everyone gathering around, chatting. I noticed that someone was missing.

" Hey, where's Tao?"

" I guess he went to school." Luhan says.

" He was always absent so he decided to attend school today." Chen added.

" Actually, he was sent a warning letter by the school. It says that if he doesn't go to school, he would be expelled." Xiumin ends it.

" Oh ok, Lay any news from THAT guy?"

" Well, he did say that he was growing kinda impatient." I asked Lay who was the one in charge of taking care/ assisting the customers.

" Then tell him that he gotta wait."

" Guys I'm just curious but why do you keep saying "THAT"??" Xiumin asks all of us with a curious face.

" Yeah, now that you mention it, we do call it THAT." Luhan agrees.

" Why don't we just tell what the request is about. I'm starting to forget what it is." 

" K fine I'm gonna remind you all. The request is..."

Eun Mi's POV

You weren't emotionally and mentally ready for Mrs. Choi's scolding so you dashed your way to freedom. You made a face to Mrs. Choi when she wasn't looking as you ran.

" hahahahhaa.. ooomphhh." You collided with someone. Why does it seem like you've been bumping into someone too frequently???

It turned out to be that always-absent boy from your class. His books were scattered all around the floor so you helped him pick it up.

" I'm sorry Tao-shi and welcome back." You said as you give him the last book on the floor.

" It's okay Park-shii" He said as he bowed and walked past you.

...

You went to your classroom and waved at Ayu. You made a quick glance at Tao, he was reading his books again.

You sat near Ayu and chatted with her.

....

Discussions were going on and everyone was listening intently to the teacher, except for you of course. You were drifting into space when suddenly...

" Earth to Miss Park... Earth to Miss Park." You snapped out of your daze and discovered that your teacher was the one calling you, everyone giggled at you.

" What did I miss Mr. Kwon??" You said to your teacher.

" Well I was asking if who could be your partner for the report project?"

You wrinkled your forehead, " Report project? So it's a report.. and .. a project?? OMG!!" You thought to yourself.

" My partner would be Ayu of course." You turned to Ayu but then she gave you the " I'm sorry" look which meant that she already had a partner. Sign, she's too kind to reject when someones asks her to be their partner.

Someone then raised his hand. 

" Sir, I can be her partner."

It turned out to be Himchan. He smiled at you and you smile back.

" Yah, what about me? Aren't we partners?" His friend hit him in the head.

" Enough, Miss Park your partner would be Tao." At that instant, Tao and you had eye contact.

" Well okay. Fine, if Tao is alright with it." Mr. Kwon looks at Tao who was reading his book.

" I'm alright with it Mr. Kwon" He says.

" Then it is decided." 

" Omo, Tao is my partner? We're not even close. This will be VERY AWKWARD. (>.<)" You thought to yourself.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

So you meet Tao, Mr. Kwon and Himchan... Keep reading for more:)

Please don't forget to comment and subscribe:D